Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
patti3 said:
Deputydawg, did you find to 2 children? Were they OK?

Well, I myself, got left behind in the building :razz: to wait, just like everyone else, wahhhhh.... but I can report that they did find the children. That's about all I know, as our heli team ended up not being the ones to find them - the Dallas heli got there first.

I don't know many details right now (I should get a teletype summary later today), but I did hear that upon questioning in the initial moments, the mom (I use that term loosely, ya know) said she "wasn't sure" if BOTH kids were alive when she left them, but she knew one was :furious: :furious:

And by the way, bless you to all who were concerned, and who let me rant. Just goes to show we've got wonderful, caring people here at WS.

It's days like yesterday when I think of that saying, "Anyone can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a daddy." Goes for both parents in this case.

So! Back to justice for Michelle, and all family members impacted by the tragedy.

DD

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Well, I myself, got left behind in the building :razz: to wait, just like everyone else, wahhhhh.... but I can report that they did find the children. That's about all I know, as our heli team ended up not being the ones to find them - the Dallas heli got there first.

I don't know many details right now (I should get a teletype summary later today), but I did hear that upon questioning in the initial moments, the mom (I use that term loosely, ya know) said she "wasn't sure" if BOTH kids were alive when she left them, but she knew one was :furious: :furious:

And by the way, bless you to all who were concerned, and who let me rant. Just goes to show we've got wonderful, caring people here at WS.

It's days like yesterday when I think of that saying, "Anyone can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a daddy." Goes for both parents in this case.

So! Back to justice for Michelle, and all family members impacted by the tragedy.

DD
DD,

I haven't found any new news today for Michelle. Hopefully soon things will come about and the perp will be brought to justice so these families can rest, or at least get a break from the stress. I still have faith that the WCSO will find the solutions to this case. My boys sent me some dvds they recorded of the NCSU run through the ACC Tourney - made me pretty sad everytime the camera went to the cheerleaders. I simply cannot comprehend how anyone can do this let alone how they can live with themselves afterwards. Justice will prevail, at multiple levels.

Glad that the children were found, hope they are well and glad to know they are being cared for. I hope there will be numerous charges applied to the "parents" for this travesty. Life is the sum of all of our choices - Voltaire.

Hiya'all!

Just gave myself a quick 30 mins to catch up before dashing out. I began at CTV - gee there are a few toxic posts - especially those by Alter Ego. Lord above, if I was a crime writer or criminal psychologist - I'd believe the words, 'tone', denials and almost Petersons-Like jeering (when cops were chasing SP) that Alter Ego uses referencing Jason Young - could indeed be JY himself. There's that smarmy "catch me if you can..." and "whaddya gonna do about it..." tone coming over in decibels alrighty. Just my own take on that anon poster ... lol...

Nevetheless - couldn't help but mirror JY's attitude/stance to that of Alter Ego. JY must have some kind of Alter Ego of his own that convinces him he is beyond reproach, questioning, loyalty, integrity, honor or basic commitment regarding the investigation into his wife's death. Ugh.

From the moment this story broke - through today, I personally remain 100% convicted that he's The One. Whatever it is that's holding up a breakthrough - either in JY's co-operation as a husband or his involvement is just too much.

When (IMO) they finally prove he did this heinous crime, ESPECIALLY with his own baby dau, Cassie present - then all the tricks, denials, deceit, delays and conning he's been pushing to date are going to truly nail his case, good 'n proper, IMO.

CHILDREN WITNESSING MURDERS:

Heavens above: we read stories and hear these things - but reading this article? Wow. Brings the horror right home.

THE BABIES:

Lord, praying for a positive, safe, secure and relieved outcome too!

raisincharlie said:
Here is an interesting article - not exactly about Michelle Young but I would include her murder in this category. One interesting note in this article, 35 children were witness to murders - very sad.

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/1233902/

The coalition said Wednesday that at least 79 people were victims of domestic violence homicide in 2006. The number, based on reports from advocates and family members from across the state, was 70 in 2005 and 82 in 2004.

Fifty-five women, 19 men and five children were among the 79 victims, according to the report. Brodie said the number of children who witnessed the murders in 2006 - at least 35 - was especially alarming.

PSA

Glad you could stop by and visit - always good to hear from you. As you can tell, not much has happened but I expect there will be some news soon. The media has managed to present some news just about every couple of weeks and it is due. Many think the DA will take the case to the GJ to secure an indictment, based on reading articles unrelated to this case, it may be that the GJ is meeting the 19th and 20th - perhaps we will get some news.

I myself believe that some of the witnesses in this case have already been taken before the GJ to lock down their testimony and to also keep them quiet, as you know, witnesses cannot reveal any information given to the GJ. I am of the opinion this may be part of the reason that information is not getting out to the grapevine. JMO.

Hope all is well with you Annie, your hubby, and Jase as well. Smile lovely lady ! :)

Shamrock said:
Forgive me but I'm not caught up here and don't have time to read through all of the posts. Who is gojo? Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what's going on?

Thanks!!
Shamrock,

Hello - sorry to take so long to answer your question. Gojo is a poster from CTV who claimed to be an old friend of the Young family and a resident of Brevard. Gojo posted for a while on CTV until he got banned. His agenda was of course to defend Jason and to expound on some of the evidence and the lack of evidence in the home that proved, in his opinion, that someone other than Jason is the perp. Gojo theorized that someone arrived at the house early and took care of Cassidy for most of the morning and then called 911 in the early afternoon. He first accused Meredtih, then he accused Meredith and her boyfriend, then he wasn't sure Meredith murdered Michelle and so on.

Right now there is not much going on. The last press release we had was a court order for Michelle's therapist to turn over documents and information concerning her meetings with Michelle. The therapist went before a judge to be interviewed about her dealings with Michelle. The judge ruled that the information the therapist knew was relevant to the murder and therefore ordered that her records be turned over to an investigator for the DA's office. This is the last news report about the case. Hope that helps you.

raisincharlie said:
DD,

I haven't found any new news today for Michelle. Hopefully soon things will come about and the perp will be brought to justice so these families can rest, or at least get a break from the stress. I still have faith that the WCSO will find the solutions to this case. My boys sent me some dvds they recorded of the NCSU run through the ACC Tourney - made me pretty sad everytime the camera went to the cheerleaders. I simply cannot comprehend how anyone can do this let alone how they can live with themselves afterwards. Justice will prevail, at multiple levels.

Mornin' RC,

I still have faith that the case will be solved. It may be awhile, it may be a long while...but I'm a believer that it will be solved. I know it won't be LE that will walk away and forget about this case. That won't happen. Sooner or later, the puzzle pieces will finally connect.

Isn't it interesting what hits us and our thoughts, etc. on a case? I.e., you watching the cheerleaders. Just sad. Crimes such as this will never make logical sense to logical thinkers and decent human beings. :doh:

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hiya'all!

Nice to see you, PSA.
Yes, I'm still addicted to this case after you happened to mention it to me back in November.

Hope you're doing well, and check in again soon!

DD

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Mornin' RC,

I still have faith that the case will be solved. It may be awhile, it may be a long while...but I'm a believer that it will be solved. I know it won't be LE that will walk away and forget about this case. That won't happen. Sooner or later, the puzzle pieces will finally connect.

Isn't it interesting what hits us and our thoughts, etc. on a case? I.e., you watching the cheerleaders. Just sad. Crimes such as this will never make logical sense to logical thinkers and decent human beings. :doh:
Tennisbuff is reporting that LF has seen Cassidy, supposedly recently, within the last 2 to 3 weeks, in Brevard. No mention that Meredith was included in this supposed meeting. Hmmmm...............................shame LF had to go all the way to Brevard and that it took four months for this to occur. Hope it is true however that LF has seen that little baby.

raisincharlie said:
My boys sent me some dvds they recorded of the NCSU run through the ACC Tourney - made me pretty sad everytime the camera went to the cheerleaders. I simply cannot comprehend how anyone can do this let alone how they can live with themselves afterwards. Justice will prevail, at multiple levels.
Me too RC. I couldn't help but think of Michelle when I watched the State cheerleaders during the tourney. She was such a wonderful person on so many levels and I can't imagine why anyone would think this world would be a better place without her in it.

raisincharlie said:
Shamrock,

Hello - sorry to take so long to answer your question. Gojo is a poster from CTV who claimed to be an old friend of the Young family and a resident of Brevard. Gojo posted for a while on CTV until he got banned. His agenda was of course to defend Jason and to expound on some of the evidence and the lack of evidence in the home that proved, in his opinion, that someone other than Jason is the perp. Gojo theorized that someone arrived at the house early and took care of Cassidy for most of the morning and then called 911 in the early afternoon. He first accused Meredtih, then he accused Meredith and her boyfriend, then he wasn't sure Meredith murdered Michelle and so on.

Right now there is not much going on. The last press release we had was a court order for Michelle's therapist to turn over documents and information concerning her meetings with Michelle. The therapist went before a judge to be interviewed about her dealings with Michelle. The judge ruled that the information the therapist knew was relevant to the murder and therefore ordered that her records be turned over to an investigator for the DA's office. This is the last news report about the case. Hope that helps you.

Thank you SO much!!! I need to keep up with this forum more because I hate being gone for awhile and then coming back and wondering what I missed!! Your update is greatly appreciated!! :blowkiss:

Shamrock said:
Thank you SO much!!! I need to keep up with this forum more because I hate being gone for awhile and then coming back and wondering what I missed!! Your update is greatly appreciated!! :blowkiss:
You are welcome - I should clarify - the news of the therapist was released 22 February I believe and the information was ruled to be relevant to the "murder investigation". Afraid I had a bit of a slip when I said murder as the reports actually say murder investigation. Maybe not much difference but don't want to mislead you.

DEPUTYDAWG said:

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy but everytime I hear of it, I think of Michelle. :(

raisincharlie said:
Tennisbuff is reporting that LF has seen Cassidy, supposedly recently, within the last 2 to 3 weeks, in Brevard. No mention that Meredith was included in this supposed meeting. Hmmmm...............................shame LF had to go all the way to Brevard and that it took four months for this to occur. Hope it is true however that LF has seen that little baby.

I'll bet JY wasn't there. Probably just the sister. I hope it was a good long visit after travelling all that way.

jilly said:
I don't watch Grey's Anatomy but everytime I hear of it, I think of Michelle. :(

Oh I hadn't thought about that connection, and I do watch it! Hmmm, sometimes I read the GA writers' blog (gives insight as to what their thoughts/feelings were when writing that episode, and then viewer comments; and even though I blab here ad nauseum, I've never posted any comments there, LOL) - it'd be interesting to go back there and search to read what that Thursday night's episode was about. Michelle's last episode :( And you're right - just think how difficult GA is for the friend that watched it with her. If I were her, I'd no doubt have times where just seeing a preview for it would lead me to tears. How awful.

jilly said:
I'll bet JY wasn't there. Probably just the sister. I hope it was a good long visit after travelling all that way.
I doubt JY was there as well. I find it pretty disgusting that he couldn't have arranged a visit in Raleigh instead of making LF come from NY to Brevard. The unwillingness to move off the mountain tells a tale, why is that boy so afraid to return to Raleigh - oh that's right - the last time he was there LE took his fingerprints and other samples and made him feel bad. I do not believe he will be moving to Charlotte either whether he has a job or not. The job is a facade to keep family and friends believing he didn't kill his wife, but he isn't going anywhere IMO.

So, anyone (RC?) want to comment on ncmywatcher's CTV comments from this evening, regarding JY's "moving on," MF's supposed email to JY at some point about offering to live with them so she could take care of Cassidy while JY worked, etc? Oh, and that LE has also "moved on" to others, and not looking at JY as a POI now? He was quite confident/cocky/"in our face" defiant tonight, IMO. Wonder what it is about the evening hours, LOL. Too much alcohol or what? JMO.

(Am I correct in assuming this is PUTUP reincarnated?) Trying to figure out this poster's relationship. Makes it sound as those he's very much an insider, but soooo emotional. Again, I'd suspect those really in the close confidants know better than to be spewing on a MB at this point. Therefore, I tend to discount a lot of what this poster is screaming. He may know some things, but I venture to guess it's hearsay X 3-4 removed or similar. But why such anger and apparent ignoring of the big picture - that Michelle and her baby were brutually murdered and a young daughter was left to fend for herself. Talk about forgetting about the primary victims here. MOO, etc.

And with that, goodnight to y'all....

DEPUTYDAWG said:
So, anyone (RC?) want to comment on ncmywatcher's CTV comments from this evening, regarding JY's "moving on," MF's supposed email to JY at some point about offering to live with them so she could take care of Cassidy while JY worked, etc? Oh, and that LE has also "moved on" to others, and not looking at JY as a POI now? He was quite confident/cocky/"in our face" defiant tonight, IMO. Wonder what it is about the evening hours, LOL. Too much alcohol or what? JMO.

(Am I correct in assuming this is PUTUP reincarnated?) Trying to figure out this poster's relationship. Makes it sound as those he's very much an insider, but soooo emotional. Again, I'd suspect those really in the close confidants know better than to be spewing on a MB at this point. Therefore, I tend to discount a lot of what this poster is screaming. He may know some things, but I venture to guess it's hearsay X 3-4 removed or similar. But why such anger and apparent ignoring of the big picture - that Michelle and her baby were brutually murdered and a young daughter was left to fend for herself. Talk about forgetting about the primary victims here. MOO, etc.

And with that, goodnight to y'all....
The JY defenders have spewed so much bs and are so arrogant I have trouble believing anything they claim to be honest with you. I can't figure why they are so adament about defending JY - who the heck should care what we think, especially this much ? I know or should say I have little doubt why they constantly attack Linda Fisher and Meridith, that is pretty obvious. Crazy in my book.

Perhaps they are kissing up thinking they will get a piece of that $1M payout - as it seems JY is financially irresponsible. Who knows. But since JY has to get a job I think it is safe to say the insurance hasn't paid out which tells me LE has not removed JY from the suspect list. No insurance company is going to pay out that much money without LE explicitly saying the recepient is not responsible for the death. JMO

Sami - there should be some really good fumes rising in Melborne - I'm watching the F1 - P2 practice session at Albert Park. Ferrari's are looking pretty good, well at least Massa is. Go Ferrari !!!

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Oh I hadn't thought about that connection, and I do watch it! Hmmm, sometimes I read the GA writers' blog (gives insight as to what their thoughts/feelings were when writing that episode, and then viewer comments; and even though I blab here ad nauseum, I've never posted any comments there, LOL) - it'd be interesting to go back there and search to read what that Thursday night's episode was about. Michelle's last episode :( And you're right - just think how difficult GA is for the friend that watched it with her. If I were her, I'd no doubt have times where just seeing a preview for it would lead me to tears. How awful.

LOL - I think there must be a Blog for everything these days! I have enough trouble keeping up here & CTV and I only work part time! That sounds pretty neat though (that writers' blog). Good thing I don't watch 'cause I'm sure I'd be there!

I think that poor GA friend must really be suffering just for the fact she was the last person to see her friend. I can't imagine what it's been like for her. I bet there was a long period she couldn't even watch GA. I don't think I could.

raisincharlie said:
I doubt JY was there as well. I find it pretty disgusting that he couldn't have arranged a visit in Raleigh instead of making LF come from NY to Brevard. The unwillingness to move off the mountain tells a tale, why is that boy so afraid to return to Raleigh - oh that's right - the last time he was there LE took his fingerprints and other samples and made him feel bad. I do not believe he will be moving to Charlotte either whether he has a job or not. The job is a facade to keep family and friends believing he didn't kill his wife, but he isn't going anywhere IMO.

Yeah....he's really something! Interesting thoughts on his 'move' RC.

By the way....do you know if TB is a criminal lawyer? I just get the impression from some of her comments that she may be civil and doesn't really add too much to some questions about the defense.

Hi Dawgie! :blowkiss:

I think he's a blowhard tryiing to sell red herring! :eek:

Mass Comm wrote a great list of all the reasons to suspect JY as the killer. There were too many to discount, as one building on top of each other painted a very grey picture of JY.

Right out of the chute in this case we heard that both Meredith and her mom Linda strongly suspected JY had killed Michelle. I can't remember right now if that was in a link - I think it was.

But for MF to make such a switcheroo and offer to live with him to care for Cassidy doesn't add up. To live with a man she thinks murdered her sister in cold blood! I don't think so. They can go to court and get visitation rights if that is the concern.

I think what this poster is trying to do is impune Meredith as possibly having had a 'thing' for JY and now she wants to live with him since MY is dead.
And maybe this poster is also suggesting by inference that MF killed Michelle so she could have JY all to herself! Ande Linda would feel comfortable with this?

Don't you think Meredith would want to get on with her life and get a job, meet the right guy and get married?

Nopey Nope! He's gotta do better than that. Scandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member