Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is a good time to update your address book with email addys of WS members hint hint hint

That doesn't mean it's about to go poof again, does it???
(pant, pant...major panic attack setting in here...)

I have honestly made a vow to myself that no matter how bored I am, I am NOT going to read at CTV anymore. And I stay out of the boxing ring at LR, too.

Hey, I am so proud of myself. I have not gone over to either place since I discovered WS up this morning.

However, some of you held your own in that Boxing Ring !!! LOL

That doesn't mean it's about to go poof again, does it???
(pant, pant...major panic attack setting in here...)

I have honestly made a vow to myself that no matter how bored I am, I am NOT going to read at CTV anymore. And I stay out of the boxing ring at LR, too.

OMG Happy LOL - I couldn't believe that I followed them to the boxing ring that nite when it opened!:banghead:

So :dance: glad to be here! I feel like I just got home from the Insane Assylym! I think it's gonna take me a couple of days to unwind!

Strach!! I did what you said and I'm back in business! Boy that was annoying! Thank you sweetie!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The truth has been spoken - and how right you are ! Excellent analogy !
Doing good Whimsigal - hope your ankle is all better ! Good to see you and glad to have WS back again !

The ankle is almost as good as new, thanks very much for asking!

So what do you make of the latest poster over at the looney bin? Just some random person trying to inject themselves into this case or what?

The ankle is almost as good as new, thanks very much for asking!

So what do you make of the latest poster over at the looney bin? Just some random person trying to inject themselves into this case or what?

Well, it is either one of the "truth seekers" posting under a new nic (Jake boy was banned again last night) and now this one pops up so ...

Or it is a consistent poster trying to jerk chains. One thing is for certain, the dog bite story in line with everything else and claiming JY "knows" whose footprint was found (amazing guy) and is laying low to flush out the real killer is IMO insanity. The story still leads away from JY and having decided they are getting no where with the accusation of Meredith they are now claiming it is a spurned ex lover. Whatever.

I just finished reading ctv page 2. Netbrood is now saying they're 'authorised' to give out info....

Does ctv stand for "comedy t v"??

Sami

Oh thank you Higher Powers that be!

WS is back...back to sane posting!

Oh mi lord! What is this utter nonsense at CTV?

Gojo & other personalities have totally, totally LOST all touch w/reality!

Sami, beautiful post over there this morning to open the thread.

Hallo to all!

:laugh: :laugh:

I just finished reading ctv page 2. Netbrood is now saying they're 'authorised' to give out info....

Does ctv stand for "comedy t v"??

Sami

after reading over there I feel like I've been on a merry-go-round, minus the merry of course.

Well, it is either one of the "truth seekers" posting under a new nic (Jake boy was banned again last night) and now this one pops up so ...

Or it is a consistent poster trying to jerk chains. One thing is for certain, the dog bite story in line with everything else and claiming JY "knows" whose footprint was found (amazing guy) and is laying low to flush out the real killer is IMO insanity. The story still leads away from JY and having decided they are getting no where with the accusation of Meredith they are now claiming it is a spurned ex lover. Whatever.

It's just weird. WEIRD I tell ya. Forgive me for harkening back to the SP days but I don't remember anything quite this bizarre happening. Maybe it's like labor pains and I put all the SP craziness behind me but the constant info coming in from "that" side trying to deflect focus off Jason is just crazy. I would be willing to debate if the arguments were sound but nothing sound has come from that camp.

It's just weird. WEIRD I tell ya. Forgive me for harkening back to the SP days but I don't remember anything quite this bizarre happening. Maybe it's like labor pains and I put all the SP craziness behind me but the constant info coming in from "that" side trying to deflect focus off Jason is just crazy. I would be willing to debate if the arguments were sound but nothing sound has come from that camp.

Whimsigal,

I can't help you with this one - I came on here just before the SP prelim and just can't recall the weirdness other than the SII bunch. To me this is absolutely bananas. There were some obssesives on the Vitale case but nothing like this. This case in reality is no big nationwide 24 hour a day mention - these people have to be related to Team JY in my mind.

This stuff absolutely rocks my little pin head - amazing. I could be wrong by IMO JY alone murdered his wife - if I'm wrong I'll take my crow with a touch of wine - but this stuff - how does anyone even come up with this absolute bs ? Too many movie lines - some one like gojo is way out of control. Sad when I think about it - hoping that Michelle did not have to deal with this lunacy but it may well explain the therapist - this clan is out of whack from top to bottom IMO.

SOOOOOOO glad to be back. Good to see all of you, been in withdrawal since I have refused to read the nonsense elsewhere.

Here's to new news soon.

:blowkiss: to you all.

SOOOOOOO glad to be back. Good to see all of you, been in withdrawal since I have refused to read the nonsense elsewhere.

Here's to new news soon.

:blowkiss: to you all.

Hey pack fan - hope all is well with you. Yea glad WS is back - I slipped to the dark side- trying to stay awake and change hours before I return. Yes, hope we get some news soon, at least some reliable news. With all this activity elsewhere - it seems nerves are on edge - perhaps that means something, maybe not but there certainly is some kind of big push going on. Crazy cray crazy !

NCSU ladies are still in it ! It would absolutely rock if they take out UConn and Geno ! Sending good vibes !

Hi,

Is someone talking about me? I hope Jakeo doesn't mind my grabbing his nic here.....I had it first, anyway. Remember?

On the ctv board RPD is jerking everybody's chain....or thinks he is. I know some of them are actually jerking his chain. Is he smart enough to know it? Don't know.

I think I will forget all the other stuff and just concentrate on Michelle's visit to the psychologist. Do you think she named a name?

--Jake

Hi,

Is someone talking about me? I hope Jakeo doesn't mind my grabbing his nic here.....I had it first, anyway. Remember?

On the ctv board RPD is jerking everybody's chain....or thinks he is. I know some of them are actually jerking his chain. Is he smart enough to know it? Don't know.

I think I will forget all the other stuff and just concentrate on Michelle's visit to the psychologist. Do you think she named a name?

--Jake

Jake,

Concentrating on the psychologist - to be very honest with you I have trouble trying to figure what that might have been about. There are any number of possibilities but one thing is known - whatever Michelle told that therapist, a Superior Court Judge believed it was relevant to the murder investigation. Whatever I could say about that would be a wild quess at best.

Hi,

--Jake

Absolutely.... JMO

Why go to a psychiatrist to discuss issues/concerns and leave some of the critical "who" out of it? If you can't trust the psy's confidentiality, then I doubt it would be worth going in search of help.

Howdy,

A sex therapist? I think I'll forget the transgender stuff and just think about a woman going to a sex therapist. I think you ladies have a distinct advantage over the males in considering this.

So, tell us the secret. Why do you think Michelle consulted a sex therapist? She's got one baby, had an unfortunate miscarriage which, by the way, was not caused by a car wreck so I hear, and now has a boy on the way, a boy who will carry on the Young name, and who, by the way, will be the only one who can carry on the name unless Jason is fortunate enough to have another son in the distant future.

So, what's with the sex therapist?

--Jake

:woohoo: :woohoo:
And a big hello to all you wonderful WS'ers...I missed y'all!

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member