Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When TB posted that info about the new job (if true, IMO), it was a disconnect to me - I've been of the opinion that TB was a little more professional than that. To me, that was just starting more talk, rumors, etc. I would think a true friend of the family wouldn't want that info divulged. Hmmm. Just surprising to me that TB would make a point to post that tidbit. Gojo, etc., yes I could see him doing that. Not TB. But, I've been wrong before ;)

jilly said:
Well.....Tennisbuff has just announced that JY has got a job in Charlotte and will be relocating. Seem's he's "moving on".
I traveled through Brevard in December and I believe it was a little over 2 hours from there back to Charlotte. I took notice because I was following the case then and happened upon Brevard without realizing I’d be driving through it. I called my husband and said, “I’m in Brevard!” I told him that just driving through the same town he was in gave me the hibbee jibbees. NOTE: I called my husband on my cell phone..... service wasn't great but I had it and I have Cingular.

I will warn every one of my friends that a dark cloud will be looming in the weeks to come. Maybe it will be very temporary and he’ll be returning back to Raleigh soon in handcuffs. IMO

ETA: I realize that he was in route to Brevard when he MAY have had limited service not necessarily in Brevard. Just adding my 2 cents of personal experience.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
When TB posted that info about the new job (if true, IMO), it was a disconnect to me - I've been of the opinion that TB was a little more professional than that. To me, that was just starting more talk, rumors, etc. I would think a true friend of the family wouldn't want that info divulged. Hmmm. Just surprising to me that TB would make a point to post that tidbit. Gojo, etc., yes I could see him doing that. Not TB. But, I've been wrong before ;)
TB has tried to be objective, but inside is probably a bit different. Hoping JY is not connected to the murder and seeing this as JY being off the hook. The obvious comments to come soon - "LE must have told R Smith JY didn't do it and they are looking elsewhere". I can see reasons for JY to proceed with the appearance of life guily or innocent. What I don't see is JY being responsible enough to take care of his daughter alone, unless he has had a major epiphany about life in general, hey it could happen. :D

melaki said:
I traveled through Brevard in December and I believe it was a little over 2 hours from there back to Charlotte. I took notice because I was following the case then and happened upon Brevard without realizing I’d be driving through it. I called my husband and said, “I’m in Brevard!” I told him that just driving through the same town he was in gave me the hibbee jibbees. NOTE: I called my husband on my cell phone..... service wasn't great but I had it and I have Cingular.

I will warn every one of my friends that a dark cloud will be looming in the weeks to come. Maybe it will be very temporary and he’ll be returning back to Raleigh soon in handcuffs. IMO

ETA: I realize that he was in route to Brevard when he MAY have had limited service not necessarily in Brevard. Just adding my 2 cents of personal experience.
Thanks for the information about phone service. Were you frequently checking your voice mail ? :)

raisincharlie said:
The obvious comments to come soon - "LE must have told R Smith JY didn't do it and they are looking elsewhere". I can see reasons for JY to proceed with the appearance of life guily or innocent. What I don't see is JY being responsible enough to take care of his daughter alone, unless he has had a major epiphany about life in general, hey it could happen. :D

Mornin' RC!
Yep, I assume that will be Team-JY's take on this matter. As if guilty people don't have jobs ;) . That's okay...he can move, he can start a new job, he can play dad to Cassie (of which I hope he does quite well, I might add)...but I predict (and hope :D ) he won't be relaxing inside.

JMO because I think he's guilty. If he's innocent, life still ain't grand for him.

P.S. I'm irked at people right now! (Okay, some.) Our agency is having to supply air support right at the moment to go find two children that have been hidden in the woods by 2 adults just arrested on the side of the road, wonderful meth addicts. They've taken their 7 MONTH old and 18 MONTH old babies and hidden them in the woods! A ground search didn't result in the finding of the babies - so they're calling in the helicopter. Ugh. Can you imagine? A 7 month old, dropped in the woods - where dirt, bugs, let alone the weather (it's been raining here, but has stopped for now) is the environment the poor baby is in - maybe can crawl, but is otherwise just laying where left! :razz: :razz: And an 18 month old - old enough to see "mommy and daddy" leave him alone in a scary place?! I AM PIZZED!!!

Sorry for my off-tangent rant.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Mornin' RC!
Yep, I assume that will be Team-JY's take on this matter. As if guilty people don't have jobs ;) . That's okay...he can move, he can start a new job, he can play dad to Cassie (of which I hope he does quite well, I might add)...but I predict (and hope :D ) he won't be relaxing inside.

JMO because I think he's guilty. If he's innocent, life still ain't grand for him.

P.S. I'm irked at people right now! (Okay, some.) Our agency is having to supply air support right at the moment to go find two children that have been hidden in the woods by 2 adults just arrested on the side of the road, wonderful meth addicts. They've taken their 7 MONTH old and 18 MONTH old babies and hidden them in the woods! A ground search didn't result in the finding of the babies - so they're calling in the helicopter. Ugh. Can you imagine? A 7 month old, dropped in the woods - where dirt, bugs, let alone the weather (it's been raining here, but has stopped for now) is the environment the poor baby is in - maybe can crawl, but is otherwise just laying where left! :razz: :razz: And an 18 month old - old enough to see "mommy and daddy" leave him alone in a scary place?! I AM PIZZED!!!

DD,

Geeze - I haven't heard about these two babies ! Meth head or not, how the heck can people be so stupid and cruel - maybe a 44 to the forehead could bring some information to the forefront. I kind of prefer the wild west justice myself in certain cases - this seems like a good application.

Good luck in finding them - I hope they can be found soon and in good condition, poor little babies are probably terrified. Don't blame you a bit for being highly aggitated - get em young lady !

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Mornin' RC!

Hi Deputy! Oh God - I hope they find these two little kids. Good lord. My heart just breaks hearing about this. I can't follow stories like this - I just get too upset. If I lived there I'd be out looking myself. This is so sick.

About JY, I would hope that he's still having nightmares. I just dont know enough about him to pin him with any particular disorder. Denial is the biggest defense mechanism that kicks in though - so I've heard.

I am a firm believer of Karma. I have personally witnessed two people who ended up destroyed after what they did in their life. One guy I knew for 20 yrs - textbook #1 sociopath and pathological liar. Ended up with a bullet in his head. The other ended up losing his job & his life spiralled straight down.
What goes around, comes around - sometimes it just takes awhile but it happens.

With JY, I would hope that LE will somehow turn up the heat on him. Go to his new employer, tail him....do whatever.

Here is an interesting article - not exactly about Michelle Young but I would include her murder in this category. One interesting note in this article, 35 children were witness to murders - very sad.

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/1233902/

The coalition said Wednesday that at least 79 people were victims of domestic violence homicide in 2006. The number, based on reports from advocates and family members from across the state, was 70 in 2005 and 82 in 2004.

Fifty-five women, 19 men and five children were among the 79 victims, according to the report. Brodie said the number of children who witnessed the murders in 2006 - at least 35 - was especially alarming.

raisincharlie said:
DD,

Geeze - I haven't heard about these two babies ! Meth head or not, how the heck can people be so stupid and cruel - maybe a 44 to the forehead could bring some information to the forefront. I kind of prefer the wild west justice myself in certain cases - this seems like a good application.

Good luck in finding them - I hope they can be found soon and in good condition, poor little babies are probably terrified. Don't blame you a bit for being highly aggitated - get em young lady !

Hey RC and Jilly,

You haven't heard yet, because we only got the call about a 1/2 hr ago (or shortly before I posted this). Gotta go, will hopefully have a good report in just a bit...heli left about 15 minutes ago, it's up in Hood County, north of us. We're all in the building anxiously awaiting a report!

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Hey RC and Jilly,

You haven't heard yet, because we only got the call about a 1/2 hr ago (or shortly before I posted this). Gotta go, will hopefully have a good report in just a bit...heli left about 15 minutes ago, it's up in Hood County, north of us. We're all in the building anxiously awaiting a report!
DD,

Without giving away where you yourself are - is there a local tv station that might be carrying information ?

Kadie said:
Agreed! Makes me wonder though if something is "up"

Probably wishful thinking. :)
I may be wrong, but I'd bet the farm there is something up. Maybe not the something that we WANT to be up, but I think there is some specific reason he wanted those posts deleted and didn't just leave the board.

(I am catching up so this may be outdated by now)

happy2bn10ec said:
I may be wrong, but I'd bet the farm there is something up. Maybe not the something that we WANT to be up, but I think there is some specific reason he wanted those posts deleted and didn't just leave the board.

(I am catching up so this may be outdated by now)

So what do you think it might be? OutoftheBox posted they're going to nail him by the end of the month. I'm waiting on this. If nothing happens, I think I'll have to move on myself. :( I've never followed a case before that someone hasn't been charged - I don't think I can handle it.

jilly said:
So what do you think it might be? OutoftheBox posted they're going to nail him by the end of the month. I'm waiting on this. If nothing happens, I think I'll have to move on myself. :( I've never followed a case before that someone hasn't been charged - I don't think I can handle it.
It may not be that an arrest is in the offing in the very near future, but I think it may be that either JY's lawyer has found out about gojo's antics on these message boards or someone in the family and put a stop to his ridiculousness. He may have had good intentions ( I don't REALLY believe that either!) but he has not done the JY camp any favors. And both of these ideas have been mentioned elsewhere - I didn't think them up, but I do believe there is some reason he wanted everything DELETED and didn't just bow out quietly. We will probably never know what it was though.

Getting out eraser to delete johngo's words:

Trip to California taking Mum, sis, and BIL - erased. Now to finding out the real escapades of that trip, could be some truth to the rumor JY called Michelle for more money to gamble with...

Bloody footprints only in the master bdr and Cassidy's bath - erased

Jewelry missing - erased

Jy leaving home at 8pm - erased

Blood on walls of shower - erased

Full tooth with root found - erased

Meredith being the killer - erased

Meredith arriving early am and playing with Cassidy before calling 911 - erased

Mum calling Raleigh PD on way from Brevard to Raleigh - erased

LE being mean to JY upon arrival - erased

Still erasing - taking lots of time.:crazy:

Forgive me but I'm not caught up here and don't have time to read through all of the posts. Who is gojo? Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what's going on?

Thanks!!

DEPUTYDAWG said:

OMG! What is wrong with people!! Will sign off before I join you on that tangent!!

:( Poor babies :( I pray they're found soon :( and best of luck to your agency to find them.

**insert half an hour of expletives that would put a marine to shame!**

Sami

raisincharlie said:
Getting out eraser to delete johngo's words:

Trip to California taking Mum, sis, and BIL - erased. Now to finding out the real escapades of that trip, could be some truth to the rumor JY called Michelle for more money to gamble with...

Bloody footprints only in the master bdr and Cassidy's bath - erased

Jewelry missing - erased

Jy leaving home at 8pm - erased

Blood on walls of shower - erased

Full tooth with root found - erased

Meredith being the killer - erased

Meredith arriving early am and playing with Cassidy before calling 911 - erased

Mum calling Raleigh PD on way from Brevard to Raleigh - erased

LE being mean to JY upon arrival - erased

Still erasing - taking lots of time.:crazy:

What were the real escapades? Did I miss something?

pack_fan said:
What were the real escapades? Did I miss something?
I was just helping gojo erase his posts ! Although the story gojo gave about that California trip was it was a family vacation without Michelle, other insiders say it was something different so I don't know. Something to do with gambling and calling Michelle for more money which she refused to send...I think gojo was blowing smoke about a lot of things.

Am listening to the NIT - Missouri State ( ya ya) /San Diego State - if Missouri State wins, my home team will have to play my Alma Mater - Syracuse next. Hoping to see Missouri State end up playing NCSU - then I have to cheer against you bud !

Not looking like Mo State is gonna make it right now though. No MO State 3pointer by Heath of SDS with 2.7 seconds and the Bears are done - crying in my tea... go Orange !

raisincharlie said:
I was just helping gojo erase his posts ! Although the story gojo gave about that California trip was it was a family vacation without Michelle, other insiders say it was something different so I don't know. Something to do with gambling and calling Michelle for more money which she refused to send...I think gojo was blowing smoke about a lot of things.

Am listening to the NIT - Missouri State ( ya ya) /San Diego State - if Missouri State wins, my home team will have to play my Alma Mater - Syracuse next. Hoping to see Missouri State end up playing NCSU - then I have to cheer against you bud !

Not looking like Mo State is gonna make it right now though. No MO State 3pointer by Heath of SDS with 2.7 seconds and the Bears are done - crying in my tea... go Orange !
Gotcha.

Got a friend who went to Syracuse, saw him recently. Too bad for MO State, would have like to seen the matchup. Got a lot of faith in the pack with Sid at the reigns. Things are looking bright in Raleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb