Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISPTRAX said:
Great post, PSA. You covered a BUNCH. Let's help fill in more... e.g.:
#8 Jason lawyered up with high profile atties immed. and this was AFTER hearing that his wife and unborn child were gruesomely murdered and BEFORE he went home to find out what was going on!

VERY salient! I'll include this - & once more comments/changes come in, I'll cut/paste into the first copy and repost later.

Alot to add...

raisincharlie said:
Whoa - thanks for the run down Polk Salad Annie !!!

No, I do not believe the police would say it is not random and that the neighbors have nothing to worry about unless it were true or at least strongly leaning in that direction with a reasonable amount of certainty. However, as I understand it the house is still cordonned off and there is a 24 hour police presence - at least this is what my wife heard on Greta last evening. Can't say that is true but...

Maybe what we don't know is actually more important:

1. How long of a drive is it from his home to the location of his alledged business meeting? Did he truly check into a motel and would check in time be consistent with the claimed departure time from his home?

2. Is his presence at said business meeting verifiable ? When did it start, when did it end and would he have had time to get to his parents around noon ?

3. What was his demeanor during that meeting ?

and on it goes ! Thanks again for the run down of what is known - appreciate it very much !

Again, YW and great thoughts here, charlie!:

If he checked into that motel - it almost DEFIES why he left the time he did, surely? But then, he may have left the motel and returned home. Maybe he really did plan this out and .... hired a truck .... a friend's car? LE taking pics of car-plates at the funeral is still floating in my mind. WHYYYY?

His meetings have not yet been clarified or confirmed - and we'd *love* to know what his demeanor was.

pack_fan said:
Where has it been reported that she was found nude or partially clothed???

Hi there pack_fan: hmmmm: it's been posted a few times; "dumb" claimed Meredith put the sweat-shirt on Michelle - which is why I left this as unclear.

I suspect she was murdered in bed; ambushed, so to speak. The perp snuk in, 'did it' and crept out. (Deduced from Meredith's 911 call - in her room, on the floor, on her tummy, face-down, blood on bed and Meredith moved a pillow). JMHO...

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Again, YW and great thoughts here, charlie!:

If he checked into that motel - it almost DEFIES why he left the time he did, surely? But then, he may have left the motel and returned home. Maybe he really did plan this out and .... hired a truck .... a friend's car? LE taking pics of car-plates at the funeral is still floating in my mind. WHYYYY?

His meetings have not yet been clarified or confirmed - and we'd *love* to know what his demeanor was.
PSA-

I checked with a couple of friends who are MHWP officers - in cases of foul play it is apparently routine, at least here in Missouri, for police to observe funeral proceedings and to record a picture of vehicles with the plate numbers visible for future reference and further investigation. It is also done in the event that a witness has partial plate information or partial vehicle id - not saying or implying that is the case here, but apparently it is not uncommon.

ISPTRAX said:
OMG. I just went to that "other site" where all the cousins and friends are bickering amongst themselves and the BIG defender is saying the fax was a surprise gift and it was a leather PURSE! That it was their third anniversary and that one is leather. Was it a Louis Vuitton?????? :croc:

Hi Isptrax, can you direct me to the forum where the bickering is going on?

PSA, thanks for the rundown.

I've been over at the CTV board where one particular poster has been defending his friend Jason for days now. I find it interesting that this same poster said it couldn't possibly be Jason, he couldn't do something so horrible yet he infers into the mix a scenario where Michelle 'could' have been having an affair and the baby wasn't Jasons. He found that more palletable.

It wasn't until a page or so after this post that the ctv moderator laid the law down and the posters are no longer able to bring up any type of accusations about the family.

Then, on page 14, this same person goes down the entire list of Jason's 'alibi,' etc.

Actually, the page 14 post would be believeable had that same poster not already posted the possible scenario that Michelle may have been having an affair.

Me thinks some are protesting too much.

Oh,...........Jason's business appointment, if this poster is to be believed, was in Virginia and afterwards is when Jason was to go visit his parents.

This should be interesting. He claims Jason called Michelle at 11:00 PM and everything was ok. He then tried to call her twice during the morning and day and got her voice mail. He thought she was at a doctor's appointment in the morning and possibly a meeting in the afternoon.

She wanted a special leather purse, which was the reason for the fax. OhMy!!

I feel a parallel course here.............this is honestly disturbing.

I'm not definitely saying Jason is the perp, but,........things aren't looking too good for him right now.

JMHO
fran

Please mods, could we have a forum for this topic???? Jeana? Anyone??? Bueller??? Anyone????

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi there pack_fan: hmmmm: it's been posted a few times; "dumb" claimed Meredith put the sweat-shirt on Michelle - which is why I left this as unclear.
I suspect she was murdered in bed; ambushed, so to speak. The perp snuk in, 'did it' and crept out. (Deduced from Meredith's 911 call - in her room, on the floor, on her tummy, face-down, blood on bed and Meredith moved a pillow). JMHO...

If we go back to the 911 call, there is no way we can believe that Meredith put a sweatshirt on her. Rember she was saying she was face down and twisted in such a way that she couldn't move her??? Also she said she was too heavy to turn over. I doubt very much that she put a sweatshirt on her. I have a feeling she wasn't even found nude either. Do you think she would mention that in the 911 call? I don't know, but possibly. But I think I did hear her say something like she was going to try to grab her shirt to turn her over, but we know how my hearing has been since I'm hearing "gotta" instead of "daddy" from Cassidy.

Mama-cita said:
Please mods, could we have a forum for this topic???? Jeana? Anyone??? Bueller??? Anyone????
I've pm'd chico earlier today asking for a forum or at least to lock this thread. Haven't heard anything yet.

MrsMush99 said:
I've pm'd chico earlier today asking for a forum or at least to lock this thread.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thought I would post this link since we have no media thread for this case:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=local&id=4741248

There are several articles and some videos at this local tv station link. Some information there. I found it interesting in one of the articles that it referenced that there was indeed a court requirement for the collection of blood and dna samples from the husband. I'm sure this is not all that is out there about this tragedy but it is a good collection to start with.

ISPTRAX said:
OMG. I just went to that "other site" where all the cousins and friends are bickering amongst themselves and the BIG defender is saying the fax was a surprise gift and it was a leather PURSE! That it was their third anniversary and that one is leather. Was it a Louis Vuitton?????? :croc:

Yikes...Isn't that what was under the tree for Laci, or what Scott said he bought for Laci. Creepy.

MrsMush99 said:
If we go back to the 911 call, there is no way we can believe that Meredith put a sweatshirt on her. Rember she was saying she was face down and twisted in such a way that she couldn't move her??? Also she said she was too heavy to turn over. I doubt very much that she put a sweatshirt on her. I have a feeling she wasn't even found nude either. Do you think she would mention that in the 911 call? I don't know, but possibly. But I think I did hear her say something like she was going to try to grab her shirt to turn her over, but we know how my hearing has been since I'm hearing "gotta" instead of "daddy" from Cassidy.

i think you're right Mushy...i would guess that if Michelle was nude, it would have been something that Meredith would have mentioned in the 911 call...but, maybe not???...just seems that would have come out in the conversation with the 911 operator at some point....

at some point, wasn't it thought she was sexually assaulted, then it was 'said' she wasn't????...course i have no idea where i got this from...maybe somewhere here in this thread...

just finished my babysitting 'duty' & am getting settled back in....i've got Catherine Crier on, just in case anything is mentioned....

She could have slept in the nude and attacked in bedor Jason took her clothes off to make it look like a sexual crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson