Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
close_enough said:
yes, would be nice to actually read that a 'real' person was told, by JY, that he called Michelle at 11 pm....i'm tend to think there was a phone call...
I tend to think there was a real phone call also. I mean who in this day and age does not know LE check phone records??? Could be part of his alibi.

Boyz_Mum said:
Not here to "blast"! I am not going to say I might "agree" with your little statement but I honestly don't think a mistress is involved. I don't know why...

to be honest, i've thought the speculation of a mistress very 'iffy'.....but it is possible...

MrsMush99 said:
I tend to think there was a real phone call also. I mean who in this day and age does not know LE check phone records??? Could be part of his alibi.

exactly Mushy....that's my way of thinking about it also...

raisincharlie said:
Legitimate question, possible motive.

yes, it is legit, isn't it?....you know the old scenerio (sp?)...'leading a double life'....whether it be gay or not, really....

close_enough said:
yes, would be nice to actually read that a 'real' person was told, by JY, that he called Michelle at 11 pm....i'm tend to think there was a phone call...
I think I am so pushy that after all these "alleged phone calls" I don't know if a list from the phone company would suit me! The "friend" who posted all this information on the other comment/forum about all these calls has got me most confused. How could LE overlook this "friend" who has all this information on every movement and phone call Jason made? (I mean for questioning...) And why won't Jason tell LE all this stuff? Lawyer or no lawyer, I'd be screamin off of rooftops to clear my name. (I lost the I should shut my mouth icon...)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi Pack! Nice to see you back in here. Damn nuisance when work interferes with our lives, eh? Fire the lot of them!

OK - we've so moved on since way back when - utmost respect to you and fellow posters, however so much has been covered on your posts.

I've been reading links, looking at maps and houses; thinking about Garage doors ... trailer parks ... and the wider horizon, lol.

As has been repeatedly posted, the uncanny similarities to SP are more than spooky. It's Cosmic Karma, if true! (Irrespective of who did this - 2 Angels are together with babes-in-arms, watching us continue the fight for justice in here. No, make that 3. Janet's also with them...)
Let me say first that I have enjoyed reading these posts very much. I started out scanning all the boards and you guys have been very fair to both sides. There is not a witch hunt going on on this board that seems to be all over the other boards. The other boards have two sides, one says he absolutely did, the other says he abslolutely did not. Everyone here seems very sincere and looking for relevant facts to incorporate into theories of what happened. Speculation is the purpose of the board, right?

Just to clear some things up. I do know people close to the case, people who have talked to LE and I have heard a lot from both sides of the case. I am not an "insider" per se, I am not trying to persuade anyone here to believe that Jason 100% innocent and win you over to my side per a typical "insider". The person I am siding with is Michelle and that unborn child. I stated last night that if he is guilty, I want him to get what he deserves. This sort of crime is inexcusable. Maybe someone in this country should start a campaign to inform people of this process in this country about DIVORCE. Seems like some of the men and women here think that the only way out is murder. Unacceptable!!!!!!

Like I said, I have heard lots of things from both sides, some of it I could not possibly repeat here. If I post information "from a friend", I deem the information EXTREMELY reliable. The rest I will keep to myself. Consider it specualtion on my part. Don't consider this to be fact in your opinion of the case and take it for what it is worth. I must state again that I am not trying to sway anyone's decision on what they think happened in the case, consider my statements an opinion just like everyone else's. I want to know what happened to Michelle just as badly as everyone else on this board. I hope and pray that Jason didn't do this for Michelle's sake, for Cassidy's sake, Michelle AND Jason's friends, and for the family's.

Now, GET BACK TO SLUETHING :blowkiss: !!!!!!!

Do all spouses/significant others lawyer up when their wife/girlfriends go missing?

Whether or not Jason is guilty, whether or not the cops are trying to pin this on him, by lawyering up and refusing to cooperate with LE makes him look guilty to the public and later (if it goes this far) to a jury. JMO.

I think it was bad advice to tell him to lawyer up. My advice would be get an attorney and work with LE to solve this, but don't give LE any reason to say at any time he is not cooperating. JMO.

akgal said:
Do all spouses/significant others lawyer up when their wife/girlfriends go missing?

Whether or not Jason is guilty, whether or not the cops are trying to pin this on him, by lawyering up and refusing to cooperate with LE makes him look guilty to the public and later (if it goes this far) to a jury. JMO.

I think it was bad advice to tell him to lawyer up. My advice would be get an attorney and work with LE to solve this, but don't give LE any reason to say at any time he is not cooperating. JMO.
There you go :clap:.

pack_fan said:
Let me say first that I have enjoyed reading these posts very much. I started out scanning all the boards and you guys have been very fair to both sides. There is not a witch hunt going on on this board that seems to be all over the other boards. The other boards have two sides, one says he absolutely did, the other says he abslolutely did not. Everyone here seems very sincere and looking for relevant facts to incorporate into theories of what happened. Speculation is the purpose of the board, right?

Just to clear some things up. I do know people close to the case, people who have talked to LE and I have heard a lot from both sides of the case. I am not an "insider" per se, I am not trying to persuade anyone here to believe that Jason 100% innocent and win you over to my side per a typical "insider". The person I am siding with is Michelle and that unborn child. I stated last night that if he is guilty, I want him to get what he deserves. This sort of crime is inexcusable. Maybe someone in this country should start a campaign to inform people of this process in this country about DIVORCE. Seems like some of the men and women here think that the only way out is murder. Unacceptable!!!!!!

Like I said, I have heard lots of things from both sides, some of it I could not possibly repeat here. If I post information "from a friend", I deem the information EXTREMELY reliable. The rest I will keep to myself. Consider it specualtion on my part. Don't consider this to be fact in your opinion of the case and take it for what it is worth. I must state again that I am not trying to sway anyone's decision on what they think happened in the case, consider my statements an opinion just like everyone else's. I want to know what happened to Michelle just as badly as everyone else on this board. I hope and pray that Jason didn't do this for Michelle's sake, for Cassidy's sake, Michelle AND Jason's friends, and for the family's.

i'm glad you chose this forum as a place to discuss the case Pack....WS is what it is...to 'sleuth' things out...hash them out...course like i said, i think it's pretty obvious where i stand on this, BUT that's one of the good things about WS...lots & lots of logical folks here & great sleuthers, that 'stay on the fence' & wait till LE gives accurate info....

i understand where you're coming from & thoroughly appreciate all of your input....:)

akgal said:

I totally agree with this.

akgal said:

I'm kind of on the fence with him hiring a lawyer. On the one hand it does make him look bad. On the other hand, he has a right to have his rights protected. That's a right we have as Americans. I think it's kind of wrong to say something is wrong if a person hires an attorney. Right away it's "he must be guilty" but may it's just because they don't trust LE.

ETA: It's possible his attorney is advising him against cooperating at this time.

pack_fan said:

pack_fan, your post is absolutely wonderful and I am sorry if I have posted anything that you've found offensive. That isn't my intention. We all want to see justice for Michelle, Cassidy, the family's, friends and Jason. Thank you for putting it into perspective...

Jade said:
Forgive me if everyone has already seen this:
http://www.newsobserver.com/102/story/507222.html

From the article
Snip~
McIntyre said he told Jason Young to get a lawyer. He said he was afraid that police would pin the death on his stepson, regardless of evidence.

"I do not want my son to be talking to any type of investigators," he said. "They're not going to be trustworthy when they talk to him."

I'm not sure what to think of the step dad advice.................

i think it's crazy advice....OK...get a lawyer, but NOT talk to investigators????
...he lawyered up at the get-go, apparently, but yet he hasn't talked to investigators but once & that was "briefly" on November 3rd.....it's been 14 days now!

Boyz_Mum said:
pack_fan, your post is absolutely wonderful and I am sorry if I have posted anything that you've found offensive. That isn't my intention. We all want to see justice for Michelle, Cassidy, the family's, friends and Jason. Thank you for putting it into perspective...
There is no chance of anyone here offending me, we are all here for the same reason, to find out who did it.

MrsMush99 said:
OMG I thought the same thing. Stranger things have happened. Maybe Michelle found out. You never know.
Shades of Michael Peterson? Raleigh-Durham? Gay e-mail transactions?

Just throwing it out there with all the rest.

close_enough said:
i think it's crazy advice....OK...get a lawyer, but NOT talk to investigators????
...he lawyered up at the get-go, apparently, but yet he hasn't talked to investigators but once & that was "briefly" on November 3rd.....it's been 14 days now!
We're not really hearing much information. Is it possible that he is cooperating or has given a statement and we just don't know??? Did I miss somewhere where it was said that he is not cooperating?? All these posts its possible that I missed that one stating that LE stated he's not cooperating. This is driving me CRAZY!!!

MrsMush99 said:
We're not really hearing much information. Is it possible that he is cooperating or has given a statement and we just don't know??? Did I miss somewhere where it was said that he is not cooperating?? All these posts its possible that I missed that one stating that LE stated he's not cooperating. This is driving me CRAZY!!!

the Sheriff that Greta interviewed last night said they've only talked to Jason once, & that was "briefly" on November 3rd...they haven't spoken w/him since....wish you could see the entire interview....it's very revealing, IMO, as to what the Sheriff thinks about this case....

close_enough said:
to be honest, i've thought the speculation of a mistress very 'iffy'.....but it is possible...
I think I tend to lean towards the money factor. If rather large insurance policies exist, if the home is paid off in the event of death of the spouse, all "ifs" but another woman didn't even cross my mind. And you are right, it's possible.

From reading here, Michelle comes across to be a very efficient, well liked woman and she was well trained in money- I wonder if "restraints" on spending or family life could push Jason "over the edge"? Was there pressure on the marriage, not from gambling or other stuff, but just from responsibility in general? Was Jason a person who could get overwhelmed? So much beneath the surface of people!

MrsMush99 said:
I'm kind of on the fence with him hiring a lawyer. On the one hand it does make him look bad. On the other hand, he has a right to have his rights protected. That's a right we have as Americans. I think it's kind of wrong to say something is wrong if a person hires an attorney. Right away it's "he must be guilty" but may it's just because they don't trust LE.

ETA: It's possible his attorney is advising him against cooperating at this time.

Hiring a lawyer in no way makes you look guilty. Hiding behind your lawyer and using the my attorney said...not to cooperate, not to talk, not to go on TV and ask for any info, etc. etc...does, imo.

I think anyone who could be suspected of a crime should get an attorney, but they should never NOT cooperate with LE.

close_enough said:
the Sheriff that Greta interviewed last night said they've only talked to Jason once, & that was "briefly" on November 3rd...they haven't spoken w/him since....wish you could see the entire interview....it's very revealing, IMO, as to what the Sheriff thinks about this case....
Oh thanks Close. I can't see the darn interview and all I keep trying. Playing around with all my settings and I still can't get it to play. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusyQ