Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oceanblueeyes said:
Well just let me say this I was a cheerleader for three years in high school. :laugh: So I know some of us dress up pretty good even after years away from our high school years. I can still work rings around many 20 year olds. As my hubby affectionately says "she is tougher than woodpecker lips". Still a pretty strong and fit gal if I say so myself. :p and still wear a size 5 like I did at 18. lol

I bet you know all about some of those cheerleaders. :cool: I never went for the jocks......I liked the quieter guys. lol

IMO

Ocean
Why does this not surprise me ? Excuse my laughter over the "tougher than woodpecker lips" - OMG - ROFLMAO ! I have never heard that one - but I bet I won't forget it either !

I was never too interested in cheerleaders other than looking - I liked the girls driving the go-carts ! No I wasn't a jock, but I was a jockey. ;)

close_enough said:
i think that's what the two dogs at the Groene household sensed...(shivers)

....Duncan claims all he had to do was point a gun at them, & they didn't bother him....

Imo, close.......they sense evil when it approaches. If they are where they can safely posture themselves then they will try to intimidate but if they too feel scared they run and hide.

IMO

Ocean

oceanblueeyes said:
I wonder if he wore a ski mask or something?

IMO

Ocean

good question, imo...

your guess is as good as mine, Ocean, but i think it's possible during the murder...but IF so, i think it's possible they took it off once she was dead....i think the killer might have worn gloves too.....

if it was planned, (& again, i think it was) then anyone with half a brain that's going to commit this type of crime, would wear gloves....

oceanblueeyes said:
Imo, close.......they sense evil when it approaches. If they are where they can safely posture themselves then they will try to intimidate but if they too feel scared they run and hide.

IMO

Ocean

exactly...i think you're right....since the Groene case, i've had to change my mind on a few things..one being that dogs are always going to bark/attack intruders...

i was stunned how the the Groene case unraveled....just pure evil...

close_enough said:
i think Cassidy said a lot...i've thought that from the very minute i heard the 911 call....
Oh Yeah, I agree, close enough. I think Cassidy said alot and just enough too to get the LE wheels turning toward JY. I know some where I read Cassidy's b'day, anyway can't remember, but i think she is closer to 3 years of age that 2. Plus, being a female child also, she would be easier to " interview " than one would realize. I bet something will break this week in this case. I hope and pray it's not JY's arrest, but I do have a bad feeling on this.

close_enough said:
good question, imo...

your guess is as good as mine, Ocean, but i think it's possible during the murder...but IF so, i think it's possible they took it off once she was dead....i think the killer might have worn gloves too.....

if it was planned, (& again, i think it was) then anyone with half a brain that's going to commit this type of crime, would wear gloves....

I dont know why it just blows my mind that someone can premeditate someone's murder using something to beat them to death. It is epitome of evil imo. How can one be so evil, perverse and capable of doing it that way? What in the world sparked this horrible rage? Money? Baby? Girlfriend?

IMO

Ocean

oceanblueeyes said:
Poor Michelle and her sweet baby. Such promise......such true sadness and loss. It seems so senseless.

IMO

Ocean
I second that, ocean. It is so extremely senseless and such a major tragedy for little Cassidy. It will forever change who she was meant to be on this earth.

strach304 said:
Neil Entwistle ;)

I guess so. Sheesh these killers are coming with baby faces it seems lately. Jason looks like a nerd to me. To think he is capable of this is mind blowing. He looks wimpy to me.

Oh well a wolf in sheep's clothing I guess.

IMO

Ocean

Back to the cars for a minute. Using Topsail's link, one can flip around and find personal property taxes. The actual vehicles registered to the Young's are a 2004 mitsubishi suv and a 2000 lexis, no colors given. just for clarification.

sweetmop said:
Oh Yeah, I agree, close enough. I think Cassidy said alot and just enough too to get the LE wheels turning toward JY. I know some where I read Cassidy's b'day, anyway can't remember, but i think she is closer to 3 years of age that 2. Plus, being a female child also, she would be easier to " interview " than one would realize. I bet something will break this week in this case. I hope and pray it's not JY's arrest, but I do have a bad feeling on this.

exactly sweetmop....that child was jabbering a LOT in the tape...there's no way i'll believe that LE didn't take that into consideration....we know that Meredith was there with her, so she knows what, if anything, Cassidy said more clearly.....she would have told LE also...plus we've discussed on these threads the chance of LE enhancing that tape...i have to think they did....

i read that Cassidy will be 3 in april....(at ctv)

i think something will 'break' this week also.....(i've said that more than once, & it wasn't the case, though...lol)

close_enough said:
no mention at all, of Michelle being on the floor, in the 911 tape....

Thanks for checking. I guess we can assume the news reports about Michelle being on the bed are true. That works with Meridith moving the pillow and there being blood in the bed.

sweetmop said:
I second that, ocean. It is so extremely senseless and such a major tragedy for little Cassidy. It will forever change who she was meant to be on this earth.

I know...I know........that is why I held on for as long as I could......I wanted so much for Cassidy to be left with a loving, gentle and caring father. I feel such a sadness and emptiness. Too many little victims....Cassidy and the three Winkler children have weighed heavily on my mind. Why oh why cant these people realize they are destroying so many lives, lives they professed they cared about.

IMO

Ocean

close_enough said:
exactly sweetmop....that child was jabbering a LOT in the tape...there's no way i'll believe that LE didn't take that into consideration....we know that Meredith was there with her, so she knows what, if anything, Cassidy said more clearly.....she would have told LE also...plus we've discussed on these threads the chance of LE enhancing that tape...i have to think they did....

i read that Cassidy will be 3 in april....(at ctv)

i think something will 'break' this week also.....(i've said that more than once, & it wasn't the case, though...lol)
Thinking about that baby being there all that time alone and in the presence of her Mom who wouldn't talk back to her...that poor little baby must have been terrified and definitely chatting away at the entrance of someone she knew. God bless her.

This may expalin why early on the sheriff was so mad and admitted he was mad in the early interviews - this would make me want to beat the snot of someone. You have to wonder if JY did this if his conscience, at least about that little one, got the best of him and he invented the fax excuse just so someone would get to that baby. Wouldn't make him any better in my opinion however.

raisincharlie said:
Back to the cars for a minute. Using Topsail's link, one can flip around and find personal property taxes. The actual vehicles registered to the Young's are a 2004 mitsubishi suv and a 2000 lexis, no colors given. just for clarification.

hmmm, well that's the white SUV i suppose....i've only seen one vehicle in the driveway, & that's been a Honda Accord...looked to be a newer model, imo....did it say when the tags expire on the lexis, by chance???....just curious if they had recently acquired the Honda....

Well I am signing off for tonight. have to work tomorrow. i will be out of touch on here for too long, work 7a-7p tomorrow. Thanks to all for your answering some of my questions and thoughts. I hope and I pray that the perp won't be jy, and God please bless and protect little Cassidy. Night ya'll!:blowkiss:

sweetmop said:
Well I am signing off for tonight. have to work tomorrow. i will be out of touch on here for too long, work 7a-7p tomorrow. Thanks to all for your answering some of my questions and thoughts. I hope and I pray that the perp won't be jy, and God please bless and protect little Cassidy. Night ya'll!:blowkiss:

Night sweetmop! :blowkiss:

Ocean

close_enough said:
hmmm, well that's the white SUV i suppose....i've only seen one vehicle in the driveway, & that's been a Honda Accord...looked to be a newer model, imo....did it say when the tags expire on the lexis, by chance???....just curious if they had recently acquired the Honda....
Nothing on the plates, but this is an assessment website so it wouldn't deal with the plates. tomorrow I will see if one of my buddies can find out though. I'll try to back track and see if I can find anything on Meredith. Does anyone know her middle name ?

otto said:
Thanks for checking. I guess we can assume the news reports about Michelle being on the bed are true. That works with Meridith moving the pillow and there being blood in the bed.

evening otto..you're welcome:)

& yes, it's safe to assume this, IMO.....& thank YOU for the report!

raisincharlie said:
Nothing on the plates, but this is an assessment website so it wouldn't deal with the plates. tomorrow I will see if one of my buddies can find out though. I'll try to back track and see if I can find anything on Meredith. Does anyone know her middle name ?

XXXXX.......

oooh, yes...would be interesting to see if a new car had been purchased recently....(just in my mind....more debt piling up & all, maybe?)

edited......i don't know Meredith's middle name....is it on her myspace acct?

close_enough said:
XXXXX.......

oooh, yes...would be interesting to see if a new car had been purchased recently....(just in my mind....more debt piling up & all, maybe?)

edited......i don't know Meredith's middle name....is it on her myspace acct?

Could it be Meredith's car and maybe she left it at the house rather than drive after finding her sister? I think the report was from 12:35 am November 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000