Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jilly said:
Hi Panthera! I don't believe so - Meredith just said that when she arrived the dog was going crazy. From various posts, I'm of the opinion that it was an indoor dog maybe closed off in a room.
Thanks for answering! I'd heard the dog was in a bedroom ~ but not heard anything more about it. Still can't figure out how a stranger could get the dog into a room to shut the door as even the friendliest of dogs would sense this person didn't belong in the house.
:(

panthera said:
Thanks for answering! I'd heard the dog was in a bedroom ~ but not heard anything more about it. Still can't figure out how a stranger could get the dog into a room to shut the door as even the friendliest of dogs would sense this person didn't belong in the house.

Panthera

It is good to see you !

I've stewed over the dog issue and I kinda think the dog was indeed "put" somewhere. There are so many rumors going on but there were some posters, supposedly insiders, who said the dog often slept in Cassidy's room. Like you I believe that dog would have gone a bit ballistic over a stranger coming in the house if it were in Cassidy's room and a stranger passed by.

We know that even if Cassidy's door was shut - somehow it got opened because Cassidy was found walking in the house. Meredith in the 911 call references the dog was freaking out but she mentions only the baby's foot prints through the house. In my mind, if the dog was loose in the house, there would have been paw prints as well I think. I also think Meredith would have mentioned this when talking about the dog. Why would the dog be freaking out - it knew Meredith ? So I believe where ever the dog was when Meredith arrived is a clue to the puzzle.

I think Cassidy's bedroom door was open for the simple fact, the baby did not leave the house - either she did not know how to open doors, could not open doors, or the doors leading out of the house were locked - interesting in and of itself IMO.

scandi said:
No I didn't see that. If it was a video, my computer takes forever and a day to load them, so I often get tired of waiting and click them off.
Scandi, let's see if this works:

f1606b80.jpg

panthera said:

I know. It's hard to know what happened. A poster over at CTV is saying that the dog possibly had an injury to it's head (and side I believe). The murderer might have given him a couple of good kicks to make this gentle pet cower off somewhere. I hate to think about it:furious:....I hope whoever has the dog has taken it to a Vet.

jilly said:
I know. It's hard to know what happened. A poster over at CTV is saying that the dog possibly had an injury to it's head (and side I believe). The murderer might have given him a couple of good kicks to make this gentle pet cower off somewhere. I hate to think about it:furious:....I hope whoever has the dog has taken it to a Vet.
OH NO! :furious: I don't read over there @ CTV, and now I'm glad I didn't see that. I can't stand animal cruelty, and I pray he's been treated and is o.k.. But if the perp did hit or injure the dog, the dog wouldn't want to be near that person now and might be more aggressive toward them, i.e. if it's Jason, and the dog's now with Jason there'd be a change in the dog's disposition toward him.

raisincharlie said:
Panthera

It is good to see you !

I've stewed over the dog issue and I kinda think the dog was indeed "put" somewhere. There are so many rumors going on but there were some posters, supposedly insiders, who said the dog often slept in Cassidy's room. Like you I believe that dog would have gone a bit ballistic over a stranger coming in the house if it were in Cassidy's room and a stranger passed by.

We know that even if Cassidy's door was shut - somehow it got opened because Cassidy was found walking in the house. Meredith in the 911 call references the dog was freaking out but she mentions only the baby's foot prints through the house. In my mind, if the dog was loose in the house, there would have been paw prints as well I think. I also think Meredith would have mentioned this when talking about the dog. Why would the dog be freaking out - it knew Meredith ? So I believe where ever the dog was when Meredith arrived is a clue to the puzzle.

I think Cassidy's bedroom door was open for the simple fact, the baby did not leave the house - either she did not know how to open doors, could not open doors, or the doors leading out of the house were locked - interesting in and of itself IMO.

Yup....the more I think about it, I think the dog was closed off somewhere in the house and Cassidy didn't know how to open doors otherwise she might have let the dog out or even gone outside. Then again....that's strange too because I think most 2 1/2 yr olds know how to open unlocked doors. :confused:

jilly said:
:eek: :( :eek: :( ........:furious: :furious: :furious:

jilly said:
Yup....the more I think about it, I think the dog was closed off somewhere in the house and Cassidy didn't know how to open doors otherwise she might have let the dog out or even gone outside. Then again....that's strange too because I think most 2 1/2 yr olds know how to open unlocked doors. :confused:
No forced entry -baby in the house - doors were locked IMO (would a stranger lock the doors when fleeing the scene ?) - the dog might have been locked in the garage.

raisincharlie said:
No forced entry -baby in the house - doors were locked IMO (would a stranger lock the doors when fleeing the scene ?) - the dog might have been locked in the garage.
Hi charlie! Yes, I know what you're thinking: big dog, toddler, two-story house...not an ideal situation for a "stranger" to enter, and the bedroom was upstairs! :rolleyes:

raisincharlie said:
Panthera

It is good to see you !

I agree with you Charlie, no paw prints mentioned.

I think Meredith would've said to Brent if the dog was locked in the bathroom, laundry, den or where ever (ie; the dog was freaking out in the **** when I got here), so I tend to think the dog was outside freaking out at the back door.

The first thought I had that (for me) put the dog outside is that I don't know any dog that wouldn't be tempted by the overpowering smell of a 'kill' (sorry about the awful reference :eek: but I can't think of another word) and be able to control itself and not lap up blood.

ETA: Whether put out side by Michelle or the murderer....But if had been in the house it would have been barking....unless it knew the perp.

Thanks Taximom, Yes, that's the gal I saw. Meredith, right?

Remember I posted that link here last week that stated the door { I assumed that meant front } was discovered open. It was from a NG transcript. I don't know if I even thought about whether the guest meant when Meredith arrived - which is what I thought at the time, or how it was when police arrived. Will have to check unless someone knows.

Back to Meredith Taximom, it seems from reading what was on her MySpace acct that she was very different from Michelle, and that could be why an insider at CTV stated they were not close. Sometimes if one sibling is an overacheiver, it can make another sibling go a different direction, thinking they could never match up.

Scandi

ETA: Hi Sami, If dogs are not carniverous to eat raw human or animal flesh, I wouldn't think they would like blood. Icky!

Samiya said:

I think Meredith would've said to Brent if the dog was locked in the bathroom, laundry, den or where ever (ie; the dog was freaking out in the **** when I got here), so I tend to think the dog was outside freaking out at the back door.

The first thought I had that (for me) put the dog outside is that I don't know any dog that wouldn't be tempted by the overpowering smell of a 'kill' (sorry about the awful reference :eek: but I can't think of another word) and be able to control itself and not lap up blood.
And would a stranger care of the dog got in the blood and traipsed all over the house? Not really. Would a stranger be able to get the dog outside if they'd just entered the house? Not likely. And while this stranger is trying to get the dog outside, or into a room, Michelle wouldn't notice that they were in the house? Not likely either. Which leaves us with Jason, imo.

Samiya said:

I agree - no dog is going to stay away from a blood pool or the baby. Could have been outside as you say - I forgot the backyard is fenced - very possible.

scandi said:
Thanks Taximom, Yes, that's the gal I saw. Meredith, right?

Remember I posted that link here last week that stated the door { I assumed that meant front } was discovered open. It was from a NG transcript. I don't know if I even thought about whether the guest meant when Meredith arrived - which is what I thought at the time, or how it was when police arrived. Will have to check unless someone knows.

Back to Meredith Taximom, it seems from reading what was on her MySpace acct that she was very different from Michelle, and that could be why an insider at CTV stated they were not close. Sometimes if one sibling is an overacheiver, it can make another sibling go a different direction, thinking they could never match up.

Scandi

ETA: Hi Sami, If dogs are not carniverous to eat raw human or animal flesh, I wouldn't think they would like blood. Icky!

Scandi,

I think much of what is said on NG at the moment is pure speculation very similar to Dyleski taking a shower - NOT ! JMO

panthera said:
And would a stranger care of the dog got in the blood and traipsed all over the house? Not really. Would a stranger be able to get the dog outside if they'd just entered the house? Not likely. And while this stranger is trying to get the dog outside, or into a room, Michelle wouldn't notice that they were in the house? Not likely either. Which leaves us with Jason, imo.
Hi Panthera :)

I've done countless scenarios and they all lead back to Jason so I ain't gonna argue with ya on that one, lol.

I edited my post to add: ETA: Whether put out side by Michelle or the murderer....But if had been in the house it would have been barking....unless it knew the perp.

panthera said:
You are good !:cool:

raisincharlie said:
Scandi,

I think much of what is said on NG at the moment is pure speculation very similar to Dyleski taking a shower - NOT ! JMO
I'll certainly agree with that! Kimberly (on The Lineup) had more to say over the weekend, especially about Jason should be cooperating with LE so that they could investigate other possibilities, IF he didn't have anything to do with this murder.
Good point!:cool:

raisincharlie said:

That's interesting....because when they first said "no forced entry" I immediately assumed that the door was closed but unlocked. Don't know why I thought this but never thought the door was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaMarie77