Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
pack_fan said:
Don't quote me on this but I think that Michelle was Catholic. JY would be a good candidate for Baptist being from western NC. Don't know about their church habits but I don't see any man going to a minister to show bruises to a minister. Just my opinion though.

I am having a hard time buying into the New York connection for LE. I know Michelle has family and high school friends there but she had been in NC since the mid 90's. She was very involved in her sorority and made so many close friends in college. It was one big group of girls that spent most of their time together. They are still very close and I know that this is completely off topic but thought you guys might want to know that they are making a scrapbook for Cassidy. They won't let her forget her mom.

The earlier posters from NY didn't know Jason. Some had met once or twice but I don't know how that would be that helpful to LE. I would be more inclined to beleive that LE is looking into his sales territory or looking at (RUMOR ALERT) possible affairs. I tend to believe this would be rather easy to find out by looking at phone records and or email. Certainly anyone he kept in close contact with via phone or email would be interviewed by LE.

good point made there Pack....his sales territory could be 3 other states outside of NC....VA being one of them...

fran said:
Even while fully engrossed in the SP and LP case, one of our daughters started dating a guy we absolutely loved. He was the first guy any of our four daughters had brought home we could relate to.

To make a long story short, ..................he wasn't at all who he said he was. Turned out to be an SP 'like' in training.

Liar, cheater, and fortunately because she lived too far away, only a stalker by phone and emails. It didn't stop until our daughter called his parents and they had to put a stop to it!

Very scary......and you'd think we'd learned how to spot 'em. Nope. We fell for it again with another daughters bf. He just didn't turn out to be a stalker after the fact. Just a lot of secrets and lies.

So, anyone else think Jason's wearing sunglasses while in public could be equivilant to SP wearing a baseball cap before his gf came forward? :cool:

JMHO
fran

yep yep...good point Fran...we just never REALLY know a person.....people can hide so many things about themselves, especially at first meeting....it IS very scary....

SewingDeb said:
Don't forget poker for the fireplace.

yep, a blow-poke...(shivers)

i've read the words "beaten to death", "blunt force trauma" & "violent".....that's ONE thing that makes me think this wasn't murder for hire...

in my own mind, a murder for hire would be a gun shot to the head, or even strangulation, but not violent beating...

(making sandwiches for lunch because I'm too tired!)

Leann, I meant to say back in my original post to you that I would definitely be sitting on that "fence" if JY was openly working with the police (ok, even privately) to solve the murder of his beloved wife who happened to be pregnant with his son.

The fact that the sheriff as of a week ago could only say that they had spoken with JY for approx. 15 minutes speaks volumes to me that JY already knows who murdered MY. :(

pack_fan said:
Sorry, had to delete the last message and rephrase. I feel very sorry for MY's family and I know it is breaking their hearts not to be able to be around Cassidy. I think there is more to it than meets the eye. JY isn't isolating Cassidy to be mean, or heartless, or spiteful. Let's just say that there could be a reason that they weren't hugging and sitting next to one another at the funeral. JMHO.

Interesting....and I know you don't want to elaborate (for good reason). It just prompts me to speculate that maybe MY's family didn't have much use for JY prior to this happening. Either that or they pointed the finger at him after the murder.

fran said:
Very scary......and you'd think we'd learned how to spot 'em. Nope. We fell for it again with another daughters bf. He just didn't turn out to be a stalker after the fact. Just a lot of secrets and lies.

So, anyone else think Jason's wearing sunglasses while in public could be equivilant to SP wearing a baseball cap before his gf came forward? :cool:

JMHO
fran

Hey, fran ... We'll generally never spot 'em - but you know, sometimes mom and dad sense 'something' before their daughters do. Unless of course, it's hindsight that comes to light after the fact.

Here's hoping your daughters have 'passed go, collected 200 and got out of these types for FREE!'

To me, it's not so much his looks - it's his actions ...

jilly said:
Interesting....and I know you don't want to elaborate (for good reason). It just prompts me to speculate that maybe MY's family didn't have much use for JY prior to this happening. Either that or they pointed the finger at him after the murder.

could very well be, jilly......i hadn't thought of that

Taximom said:
Hi leann and welcome. I agree with you about JY not looking like he could kill anyone. I never thought Scott Peterson looked like a killer either, but in my gut I knew he killed Laci. I wish all killers and perverts looked like Charles Manson so we would be fore-warned. :) In any case the last I heard this was a discussion forum about this case-all thoughts welcome. I'd sure love to have some more facts though.

On another note, YAY for our own forum! Thanks to those that accomplished this!:blowkiss:
Totally agree with you. I never thought Scott Peterson looked like a killer either but had that feeling.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hey, fran ... We'll generally never spot 'em - but you know, sometimes mom and dad sense 'something' before their daughters do. Unless of course, it's hindsight that comes to light after the fact.

Here's hoping your daughters have 'passed go, collected 200 and got out of these types for FREE!'

To me, it's not so much his looks - it's his actions ...

That's just it, we, the parents, never saw it coming. :slap:

The first one, it took the break-up for his 'true self' to be revealed.

The second one was our daughter found out from the 'other' that he was cheating and lying to her.

Live and learn I guess. All four of my dauthers are single. OhMyGoodness.... :waitasec: ...........I'll just have to leave it up to them. :rolleyes:

fran

fran said:

The second one was our daughter found out from the 'other' that he was cheating and lying to her.

Live and learn I guess. All four of my dauthers are single. OhMyGoodness.... :waitasec: ...........I'll just have to leave it up to them. :rolleyes:

fran
And then you have the daughter who has parents that totally see what an idiot the boyfriend is, but said daughter falls in love (blindly), marries (despite many warnings), has a sweet baby, and eventually divorces the prince-turned-idiot realizing she should have listened to those that love her in the first place. (This sadly accounts for 10 years out of my life!):crazy:

Fran, you said it: Live and learn!

fran said:

fran

Lol, frannie.

4 single daughters ....?

Y'know: there'll be a Mr. D'Arcy for each of them: best not rush and be sure, sure, sure. Life's experiences add to the thickening of the marriage pot! Just scratch boats and leather-purses off any Christmasgift lists, okay??

Lol :)

Taximom said:
And then you have the daughter who has parents that totally see what an idiot the boyfriend is, but said daughter falls in love (blindly), marries (despite many warnings), has a sweet baby, and eventually divorces the prince-turned-idiot realizing she should have listened to those that love her in the first place. (This sadly accounts for 10 years out of my life!):crazy:

Fran, you said it: Live and learn!

Ag, Taximom! 10 years, eh. I was with my first huz for 14 (10 married) then 10 single ... and spent 7 with my 2nd huz. Indirectly, having no children lessened the animosity - he eventually married his PA; we closed that chapter with whatever feelings and memories were buried in it.

Look at you now, gal! Sports fan extraordinaire and taxiing the Brady Bunch around, eh? Lol :)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Ag, Taximom! 10 years, eh. I was with my first huz for 14 (10 married) then 10 single ... and spent 7 with my 2nd huz. Indirectly, having no children lessened the animosity - he eventually married his PA; we closed that chapter with whatever feelings and memories were buried in it.

Look at you now, gal! Sports fan extraordinaire and taxiing the Brady Bunch around, eh? Lol :)
You always make me laugh, PSA. Second time around I listened to my mom! lol :)

What's a "PA"?

jilly said:

Hi Jilly! You and everyone here this morning are going like gangbusters with thinking caps in perfect place. :cool: One advantage we had for a short time was reading posts from several Raleighites at CTV until that stopped short about a week ago. Sure, some of what we learned could be classified in the red herring category, but I think some truths were told as well, which is why it might have been stopped. We do have Pack_fan here now who is from Raleigh and I really enjoy his/her words and enthusiasm.

I did read from one of them that Michelles parents - well maybe mom, didn't get along well with JY. And also that both Meredith and her mom believe JY is guilty.

The other thing I read is that a friend of Michelles stated she knew Michelle wasn't hit in the face because the funeral was open casket. Lean {Hi Sweetie, It's great to see you here!}, since I had read that I thought it might be interesting to you.

I spent most of yesterday here :doh: , with great purpose and enjoyment I might say, but today I have to work from 1-5:30 or my paycheck will indeed be bleak. LOL I might pop in occasionally however. Like Pack_fan said last night, it is sometimes hard to pull oneself away when things are so interesting, and you always want to just check back quick-like before signing off to see if there is anything hot and new off the press. :rolleyes: YaYa

See everyone tonight! Scandi

PS: Our forum is developing WONDERFULLY! :woohoo:

scandi said:
Hi Jilly! You and everyone here this morning are going like gangbusters with thinking caps in perfect place. :cool: One advantage we had for a short time was reading posts from several Raleighites at CTV until that stopped short about a week ago. Sure, some of what we learned could be classified in the red herring category, but I think some truths were told as well, which is why it might have been stopped. We do have Pack_fan here now who is from Raleigh and I really enjoy his/her words and enthusiasm.

I did read from one of them that Michelles parents - well maybe mom, didn't get along well with JY. And also that both Meredith and her mom believe JY is guilty.

The other thing I read is that a friend of Michelles stated she knew Michelle wasn't hit in the face because the funeral was open casket. Lean {Hi Sweetie, It's great to see you here!}, since I had read that I thought it might be interesting to you.

I spent most of yesterday here :doh: , with great purpose and enjoyment I might say, but today I have to work from 1-5:30 or my paycheck will indeed be bleak. LOL I might pop in occasionally however. Like Pack_fan said last night, it is sometimes hard to pull oneself away when things are so interesting, and you always want to just check back quick-like before signing off to see if there is anything hot and new off the press. :rolleyes: YaYa

See everyone tonight! Scandi

PS: Our forum is developing WONDERFULLY! :woohoo:
See you soon, Scandi. Don't work TOO hard. :)

A few thoughts:

1. Murder weapon. I wonder if the master bedroom had a fireplace.
If so, perhaps one of the fireplace tools was used. I have a feeling
LE has the murder weapon because there were no searches of the
outside perimeter, that I know of in this case. Course I could have
missed it.

2. The previous accident when Michele was pregnant. Then she
gets pregnant again and winds up dead. Too coincidental for me.
I suspect something malevolent.

3. LE is not requesting the public's assistance and have stated that
they have much data and information they are following up on. I
take that to mean it's only a matter of time before they connect all
the dots and make an arrest. IMO, the person they arrest will be JY.

Bee Charmer, the fireplace is brilliant imo :clap:
I've tried several times to imagine something that was already in the bedroom was used as the weapon and that very well could be it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INVINTING to join in on the group's disscusion's and sleuthing. I have wanted to for sometime but just a little nervouse. I will do just that . I am worried about Polksaladannie She was upset about another thread awhile ago.Iknow how she feel'sI have barfed atime or two myselfon the crimes some people can do. So now I pray each time for for the victimes. asmuch aspainful it is to read I tell myself it is worse to buryour heaads & hearts in the sand that is my honest opion.THANK'S again Iam hEEEEEEEERE':dance: :dance: :blowkiss: Peepers20056

Totally agreed Strach, it was a brilliant deduction!

Wonder if he washed it off and put it back? A lot of people are not saavy as to how blood can still be there even if not seen. It would save him being caught with it until he ditched it. And the M Peterson case was close by, right. and maybe he remembered that's what Michael used. That's a real stretch. :confused:

Nope, I think he wrapped it up in a towel he grabbed from the master bath that would be bloody. Whatever he used would be a mess if he hit her several times. And knowing that Dr Baden said the brain was damaged in the attack tells me it not only had a lot of blood and tissue and hair on it, but brain matter as well.

Another thought while I'm here. His friend Ryan Schaat is an interesting guy. His web page mentions 'blogs', and since these guys had been friends since college days, I wonder if Jason as well was into reading and posting on blogs.

I do have a feeling that JTF could have been Jason himself. The first few weeks he had not a lot to do I think, and might have spent time at the computer somewhere in Bravard. Then I think he realized most people were very suspicious of him plus he had a disagreement with a poster at CTV and the attorney got clued in and stopped it. Lots of holes there, but just a thought.

Simply awful to think about. Scandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member