Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
otto said:
I'm completely lost about everything related to a separation, Jason packing enough luggage to leave for a long time and all things related to the marriage breaking up. I know there haven't been any news articles about this and must have missed the original source. Can you point me in the general direction of where some of this info came from?
As PSA noted above, all rumor. Just doing some hypothetical thinking. I'm sure we haven't thought of everything possible yet!

Ok, I'll answer the seperation issue. It's just one more theory based on posters in the know from ctv and that's what they said. Most everything we do have to theorize about is based on the same information source so why not that too? Throw out the 11 o'clock call, the fax was for a purse, Michele's family thinks Jason did it, and on and on and on.

ETA: There are pieces that fit with that theory so that's why it has legs in the first place.

otto said:
I'm completely lost about everything related to a separation, Jason packing enough luggage to leave for a long time and all things related to the marriage breaking up. I know there haven't been any news articles about this and must have missed the original source. Can you point me in the general direction of where some of this info came from?

all rumor/speculation otto....its so easy to do w/this case since there's very little to go on.....i have to sometimes make myself go & read over raisincharlie's list every now & then, to get things clear in my head...Sunday will be a month since Michelle's death, & i'm starting to get more & more frustrated; almost worried..........

Sorry to be off topic but ain't much happening and I thought some "entertainment" might be a nice break from all of the studying. Sorry about the timing ! Actually I found this link in the jury room and cannot find it now so I can't say who originally posted it - but if you stop by here - Thanks !!!

So close_enough, have you got this case all figured out ? I'm in a state of flux about the whole thing. I think however that I'm starting to become a bit more on the positive side of saying I definitely think JY did it. The little tidbit from LE about traveling to four other states for some reason seems to make me think of a sales persons route rather than a possible 15 year old's involvement ( I mention this only because it is the only other person which suspicion has been cast - rightly or wrongly).

I am also most intrigued by the LE making sure they don't make a mistake. What is a mistake and what is not must be measured against a known. I'm thinking LE knows exactly who and are in the process of being able to put a case to the DA that covers every possible base. That's good IMO. I don't think it will be much longer...JMO of course.

ETA - I think the silence of the friends speaks volumes.

raisincharlie said:
Sorry to be off topic but ain't much happening and I thought some "entertainment" might be a nice break from all of the studying. Sorry about the timing ! Actually I found this link in the jury room and cannot find it now so I can't say who originally posted it - but if you stop by here - Thanks !!!

So close_enough, have you got this case all figured out ? I'm in a state of flux about the whole thing. I think however that I'm starting to become a bit more on the positive side of saying I definitely think JY did it. The little tidbit from LE about traveling to four other states for some reason seems to make me think of a sales persons route rather than a possible 15 year old's involvement ( I mention this only because it is the only other person which suspicion has been cast - rightly or wrongly).
I am also most intrigued by the LE making sure they don't make a mistake. What is a mistake and what is not must be measured against a known. I'm thinking LE knows exactly who and are in the process of being able to put a case to the DA that covers every possible base. That's good IMO. I don't think it will be much longer...JMO of course.

lol...no, not "all figured out".....

good points made though, RC.....LE wouldn't be traveling to other states, IF they had their eye on some kid in the neighborhood....they're going all over JY's sales route....that seems to make sense, as Pack mentioned....(think it was Pack?)....anyway, about LE not wanting to make a mistake.....you're right, & i hadn't thought much about those comments....what's a mistake & what's not, has to be "measured against a known"
......hadn't thought about it like that.....LE knows there could be 'room' for a defense to yell 'mistake'.....soooooo LE is making SURE there won't be any room for that........ok...ok, i feel better now.....

close_enough said:
lol...no, not "all figured out".....

good points made though, RC.....LE wouldn't be traveling to other states, IF they had their eye on some kid in the neighborhood....they're going all over JY's sales route....that seems to make sense, as Pack mentioned....(think it was Pack?)....anyway, about LE not wanting to make a mistake.....you're right, & i hadn't thought much about those comments....what's a mistake & what's not, has to be "measured against a known"
......hadn't thought about it like that.....LE knows there could be 'room' for a defense to yell 'mistake'.....soooooo LE is making SURE there won't be any room for that........ok...ok, i feel better now.....
Don't know about you but I don't want to hear about a receipt for a hocked Croton watch, that was hocked by some folks living in a brown van. :D

Speaking of going all over his sales route...

He could have dumped clothes or a weapon at one of the medical offices' waste receptacles. Usually the hazardous waste containers are locked, but he might have easy access to garbage containers at those offices. Especially if he had an appointment at one.

:laugh: :laugh:
raisincharlie said:
Don't know about you but I don't want to hear about a receipt for a hocked Croton watch, that was hocked by some folks living in a brown van. :D
I'm waiting for him to appear with a goatee.
:D

Taximom said:
Speaking of going all over his sales route...

He could have dumped clothes or a weapon at one of the medical offices' waste receptacles. Usually the hazardous waste containers are locked, but he might have easy access to garbage containers at those offices. Especially if he had an appointment at one.

hmmmm, but medical offices wouldn't be open in the middle of the night...but hey, i also think he did a LOT of driving...night & day, so it's possible, since he was out & about driving on that Friday.....

if he did this (& i think he did) he HAD to get blood on himself, IMO.....i'm guessing once he was 'done', he took whatever clothing he had on, off....(heck, maybe he put on some type of coveralls, prior to getting back to the house)....he would have had to be very careful about his shoes & blood, as far as footprints....(course he could have purchased some cheap shoes, prior to all of this).....see there i go speculating....i REALLY have to stop giving 'the perp' so much planning credit..... :doh:

Taximom said:
I think we did discuss the limited media exposure (Pt 1? Pt 2?!) Jason has imposed upon himself, AND the sunglasses at the funeral to possibly be a way to hide himself from the public (and maybe an unknowing mistress).

Someone else (maybe Fran?) referenced the sunglasses here to SP's baseball cap at the memorial.

I've always thought the sunglasses were odd. I just haven't seen too many men wearing sunglasses at funerals. Maybe they do. The women - yes. Here the step dad, brother-in-law (I'm assuming) and JY wore them and the women in his immediate family there didn't.

jilly said:
Someone else (maybe Fran?) referenced the sunglasses here to SP's baseball cap at the memorial.

I've always thought the sunglasses were odd. I just haven't seen too many men wearing sunglasses at funerals. Maybe they do. The women - yes. Here the step dad, brother-in-law (I'm assuming) and JY wore them and the women in his immediate family there didn't.
Did he wear the sunglasses even while in the tent area? Or was there a tented area over the casket?

I only remember footage of him walking in the sun w/the sunglasses on. It would look really bad if he wore the sunglasses under the canopy.

close_enough said:
hmmmm, but medical offices wouldn't be open in the middle of the night...but hey, i also think he did a LOT of driving...night & day, so it's possible, since he was out & about driving on that Friday.....

if he did this (& i think he did) he HAD to get blood on himself, IMO.....i'm guessing once he was 'done', he took whatever clothing he had on, off....(heck, maybe he put on some type of coveralls, prior to getting back to the house)....he would have had to be very careful about his shoes & blood, as far as footprints....(course he could have purchased some cheap shoes, prior to all of this).....see there i go speculating....i REALLY have to stop giving 'the perp' so much planning credit..... :doh:
I meant outside waste containers w/non-hazardous garbage. He would probably know their locations. That's all I meant. He might even know if some offices had cameras on the outside or not.

Yeah, what DO you wear when you know you are going to murder someone? :confused:

jilly said:

i'll be honest, if it were a sunny day & i was at a funeral, i'd have on sunglasses, but that's just me....can't stand the glare of the sun in my eyes, & it's made for a lot of 'crows feet' over the years, not wearing them :cool: ....i pretty much ALWAYS have shades on when outside...(course my eyeglasses have transition lenses, so i don't have to deal with a separate pair anymore)

Taximom said:
I meant outside waste containers w/non-hazardous garbage. He would probably know their locations. That's all I meant. He might even know if some offices had cameras on the outside or not.

Yeah, what DO you wear when you know you are going to murder someone? :confused:

ok, ok...i gotcha now, TM.....very possible he scoped out some places, prior to the murder, while on his travels...hmmmm

yes, when one plans a murder, one must do it right ;)
....i've 'planned' Michelles' murder over in my mind...i know that sounds sick, but.....what can i say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch