Million Dollar Dream Team. Discuss the Players Here and UPDATE INFO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My prediction: Kathy B. will be chosen by Cindy to be the Author of whatever book it is that she thinks the world wants to read. Cindy will try to control her every word, Kathy will have none of it and will end up writing her first "true crime" book and Cindy will end up filing a civil suit against her.
I also feel that this dream team is meeting with the A's to find out what was taken from the house in the search instead of waiting for it to be released, and want to find out what the A's testimony will be in court so that they can create their defense and weave their testimony into the Zanny storyliine.

I bet that was the deal, her services in exchange for rights to the book. KathyB. is not a true crime writer, but this wouldn't be too hard for her with all her experience. She is used to writing fiction and "getting inside of people's heads"

Interesting. The better question is WHY is someone paying this much to defend her?!

In my opinion, these are just the latest players out to get recognition and time on television, using "that little girl" as their means. Caylee went from a little girl to a commodity, first for her mother, then her grandparents, and now this legal defense team.

As sad as it is, turns out that the people who care more about Caylee have never met her. There are some beautiful hearts here on WS.

In my opinion, these are just the latest players out to get recognition and time on television, using "that little girl" as their means. Caylee went from a little girl to a commodity, first for her mother, then her grandparents, and now this legal defense team.

As sad as it is, turns out that the people who care more about Caylee have never met her. There are some beautiful hearts here on WS.

Agreed. But at least for the lawyers involved, such as Mrs Baden, am I correct in thinking they are not actual members of the Florida Bar? And as such their participation may be reviewed and if so desired, denied by the judge. Particularly if it is felt that they are there for their own interests and not the defendents.

These are just a few of the images that came to mind when I first saw Linda Kenny Baden...a mobsters wife, a madame, a cougar, a retired chola, botox addict...care to share any?

I remember her very well from Spector's trial. She has had more done than botox.

IMO

"We should be able to observe the scene. This isn't just anyone we're allowing in, we're allowing in people they [the investigators] come to when they train," said Baez, speaking of a team of forensic experts assembled for Casey's defense.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Disgusting.

Thank heavens LE and prosecutors don't roll over for legal celebrities in Florida the way they do in CA.

I am sickened by the so-called "Dream (Scheme) Team" of lawyers who have latched onto this case. It is clear that none of the A's can afford JB, let alone the rest of them. They have attached themselves to this for their own gain, not the truth and certainly not for Caylee's justice.
We need to let them know we will not stand for these tatics. We will not make them rich later on for buying their books. We need to boycott now. Why else would they sign on for free? She should have a court-appointed lawyer like all the rest of those charged with murder who unfortunately are not rich, famous, pretty and white.

I am sickened by the so-called "Dream (Scream) Team" of lawyers who have latched onto this case. It is clear that none of the A's can afford JB, let alone the rest of them. They have attached themselves to this for their own gain, not the truth and certainly not for Caylee's justice.
We need to let them know we will not stand for these tatics. We will not make them rich later on for buying their books. We need to boycott now. Why else would they sign on for free? She should have a court-appointed lawyer like all the rest of those charged with murder who unfortunately are not rich, famous, pretty and white.

I have to say, I agree 100%. It makes me sad to see this, when I know some people have to deal with whatever lawyer the court appoints, some good, some most definitely not.
I notice these folks don't rush to defend the low prfile cases.:mad:

she isn't rich or pretty in my book, I think Caylee was the person that got the whole country involved not her horse face mother, KC was white trash

I just hope and pray that this so-called Dream Team doesn't muddy the waters enough to the point that Casey gets off! :furious::furious::furious:

I wonder if the ghoulish Dr. Lee will have his picture taken with Caylee's remains as he did with Laci's.

I have no, zero respect for anyone on creepycasey's team. None, and that includes Dr. Werner Spitz for whom I had the highest regard until now. I once thought he was the only "celebrity" expert who had integrity. Who knew he'd retire and run away to the circus.

I wonder if the ghoulish Dr. Lee will have his picture taken with Caylee's remains as he did with Laci's.

I have no, zero respect for anyone on creepycasey's team. None, and that includes Dr. Werner Spitz for whom I had the highest regard until now. I once thought he was the only "celebrity" expert who had integrity. Who knew he'd retire and run away to the circus.

Did that really happen??

New "catch phrase" from JB tonite on GR...he has assembled a team that is "Second To None." Bet we hear that over and over again.

We have to band together and let them know that this "dream(scream) team" will not fool us or beguile us into making them rich! We need a strategy.

It amazes me that Dr. Lee, after being in this country for many years and being a professional, still speaks in broken English. You'd think that after at least a few years he'd want to sound different so people could better understand what he was saying.

The Mean Team makes me absolutely lose faith in the Ameircan judicial system.

How is this scheme team going to provide one single thing that proves a nanny ever existed? It would have to totally manufactured or totally speculation or totally pulled from their rear portals.

"Scream " team, "Mean" team, "Scheme" team....what should I change the title of this thread to? I just changed it to "Scheme" team for now.
We can't let them manipulate the facts...this is America...we want the truth!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back