Misinformation On Other Forums

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Misty said:
Okay, if JonBenet struggled, where are the defense injuries? Where are the internal injuries on her neck which would have occurred had JonBenet been struggling? Where are the defense injuries on JonBenet's body -- anywhere on her body? And, if her wrists were securely tied, where on the marks on her wrists from the cord?

Its more likely she screamed but didn't struggle. I don't believe she was able to struggle other than to try to get her nails or finger under the garotte. There was an abrasion noted on the back of her shoulder and a bruise on her inner thigh which could indicate forceful movement. Its never been noted that her wrists were tightly tied, and its possible that that was done, as was the duct tape, after she was comatose.

In regards to your contention in later posts about strangulation, the facts do not necessarily support it. The fact that the hyoid bone wasn't broken or a mark was not specifically noted from a knot does not negate what was described in autopsy. In fact the 3/4" x 3/4" red splotch just below the neck points to JB vigorously digging her nails finger into her skin trying to get underneath the tight cord. Given that this mark was just below the point where the neck extends upward what other explanation (that makes good sense) could account for this?

Misty,can you tell us a bit more about Kenady?
Why would this man, who pointed the finger at Helgoth,broke into his residence,stole the shoes,etc.,not have been considered a suspect by LE? Did Helgoth commit suicide,were there questions surrounding his death? Was Kenady given a lie detector test or a dna swab? How many children,and in what county, did he molest? Is he on a sexual predator registry?
Thanks!
IMO

vicktor said:
Its more likely she screamed but didn't struggle. I don't believe she was able to struggle other than to try to get her nails or finger under the garotte. There was an abrasion noted on the back of her shoulder and a bruise on her inner thigh which could indicate forceful movement. Its never been noted that her wrists were tightly tied, and its possible that that was done, as was the duct tape, after she was comatose.

In regards to your contention in later posts about strangulation, the facts do not necessarily support it. The fact that the hyoid bone wasn't broken or a mark was not specifically noted from a knot does not negate what was described in autopsy. In fact the 3/4" x 3/4" red splotch just below the neck points to JB vigorously digging her nails finger into her skin trying to get underneath the tight cord. Given that this mark was just below the point where the neck extends upward what other explanation (that makes good sense) could account for this?

Vicktor writes: “there was an abrasion noted on the back of her shoulder ….”
If the bruise you are referring to is “…posterior aspect of the right shoulder …poorly demarcated …pale purple in color…”, then this bruise is not related to the crime. How do I know? Because of the color – this is an old bruise – “purple in color.”

As far as the bruise on her inner thigh, I can’t find that in the autopsy, so I have to attribute that to heresay. However, if there was a bruise on her inner thigh, that would most likely be attributed to the sexual molestation.

Regarding the wrists being tied – the autopsy states that the cords were loosely bound. The autopsy does not say bruising from the cords was found on JonBenet’s wrists. That missing fact from the autopsy supports the contention that the binding was not used to immobilize her. If this murderer didn’t have to keep JonBenet from escaping, then most likely the child was already unconscious because I can’t imagine anyone – adult or child – not trying to escape from someone attempting to strangle them.

Vicktor writes: “ In regards to your contention in later posts about strangulation, the facts do not necessarily support it. The fact that the hyoid bone wasn't broken or a mark was not specifically noted from a knot does not negate what was described in autopsy. In fact the 3/4" x 3/4" red splotch just below the neck points to JB vigorously digging her nails finger into her skin trying to get underneath the tight cord. Given that this mark was just below the point where the neck extends upward what other explanation (that makes good sense) could account for this?”

I am assuming that this ¾” x ¾” red splotch is the triangular abrasion? Okay, here’s what is going on. The brain was beginning to swell, which implies that there was some time between the head blow and the strangulation.

Was JonBenet trying to fight off her attacker? Hardly. The marks on her neck are petechial hemorrhages, not defense wounds, and the red triangular mark on her neck is tissue reaction caused from the cord. Again, I’ll state -- had the child been struggling, you would have seen some extent of INTERNAL damage to her neck region -- including possibly the tongue. If you read the autopsy, there is absolutely none. The child was unconscious when she was strangled -- she did not fight. Head blow came first followed by (within an hour or so), the strangulation BY the cord, NOT the garotte.

sissi said:
Misty,can you tell us a bit more about Kenady?
Why would this man, who pointed the finger at Helgoth,broke into his residence,stole the shoes,etc.,not have been considered a suspect by LE? Did Helgoth commit suicide,were there questions surrounding his death? Was Kenady given a lie detector test or a dna swab? How many children,and in what county, did he molest? Is he on a sexual predator registry?
Thanks!
IMO

At or about the 26th of May 1979 at said county of Boulder in the State of Colorado did commit the crime of sexual assault on a child, in that John Edward Kenady, not the spouse of the victim, (blacked out), did unlawfully and feloniously subject said victim to sexual contact when the victim was at (blacked out) and the actor was at least four years older than the victim, contrary to C.R.S. 1973, 18-3-405, as amended.

Hunter was the DA and signed this affidavit.

He was given 3 years supervised probation and court costs were waived because he was unemployed.

Arrested on 6/10/79 arrest warrant # 51897, bond 10,000 -- by J. Jean Kenady and as a condition shall not have contact with victim in this case or witnesses, entered a plea

Sissi, Kenady was in a car accident, which resulted in a head injury. He might not be all there.

Beween 7:30 on 7/24 and 11:20 on 7/25, John Kenady broke into Helgoth’s house. He took several items. He claimed to be investigating the Ramsey case and felt Helgoth knew something. Among items taken were legal papers regarding property owned by the family, credit cards etc. a check made out to Doug Helgoth for $54,000 and some drawings. He was convicted of burglary, but it sounds like he was planning identity theft, not investigating a murder.
http://crime.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa111700c.htm

It sound to me he was trying to commit identity theft by taking those items not helping out in the JBR investigation.

Misty said:
At or about the 26th of May 1979 at said county of Boulder in the State of Colorado did commit the crime of sexual assault on a child, in that John Edward Kenady, not the spouse of the victim, (blacked out), did unlawfully and feloniously subject said victim to sexual contact when the victim was at (blacked out) and the actor was at least four years older than the victim, contrary to C.R.S. 1973, 18-3-405, as amended.

Hunter was the DA and signed this affidavit.

He was given 3 years supervised probation and court costs were waived because he was unemployed.

Arrested on 6/10/79 arrest warrant # 51897, bond 10,000 -- by J. Jean Kenady and as a condition shall not have contact with victim in this case or witnesses, entered a plea

Sissi, Kenady was in a car accident, which resulted in a head injury. He might not be all there.

Beween 7:30 on 7/24 and 11:20 on 7/25, John Kenady broke into Helgoth’s house. He took several items. He claimed to be investigating the Ramsey case and felt Helgoth knew something. Among items taken were legal papers regarding property owned by the family, credit cards etc. a check made out to Doug Helgoth for $54,000 and some drawings. He was convicted of burglary, but it sounds like he was planning identity theft, not investigating a murder.
http://crime.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa111700c.htm

It sound to me he was trying to commit identity theft by taking those items not helping out in the JBR investigation.

Again I ask, if there is DNA, then would not any and all former "suspects" be exonerated at this time?

IMO

Nehemiah said:

Again I ask, if there is DNA, then would not any and all former "suspects" be exonerated at this time?

IMO

The Boulder Police Department cleared Helgoth as well as McReynolds and many others. Keenan and crew, a.k.a. Ramsey Dream Team, are trying to reinvent the wheel to cast blame away from the Ramseys. Why? Because Keenan doesn't want Wood to sue. And what better person to blame than a dead one.

Misty said:
The Boulder Police Department cleared Helgoth as well as McReynolds and many others. Keenan and crew, a.k.a. Ramsey Dream Team, are trying to reinvent the wheel to cast blame away from the Ramseys. Why? Because Keenan doesn't want Wood to sue. And what better person to blame than a dead one.

Misty, how would that be possible if there is truly DNA per the R's camp that says that in itself can "identify the killer"? All former "suspects" would be completely exonerated. I keep thinking I am missing something in this saga.

According to the "investigation" at hand:
DNA=the murderer of JB
former "suspects"=DNA=no matches=not the killer

IMO

Look, this documentary that Tracy is producing is based on the Ramseys being innocent. That's what he believes so that is how he spins the evidence. The logic? I can't kind any logic there.

Misty said:
Look, this documentary that Tracy is producing is based on the Ramseys being innocent. That's what he believes so that is how he spins the evidence. The logic? I can't kind any logic there.

What would/does the Ramsey camp say? How do they rectify this? Aren't people asking this question?

IMO

Nehemiah said:
What would/does the Ramsey camp say? How do they rectify this? Aren't people asking this question?

IMO

Why would the Boulder Police Department lie about clearing all these suspects -- Wolf, Helgoth, McReynolds, Hoff-Pugh, McElroy, etc.?

The pineapple cannot be explained away and discredits any theory of a stranger/intruder.

If the Ramseys want to find the killer - and they LIED about JonBenet being asleep when getting home, eating the pineapple, etc. - then they need to come clean.

They "came clean" about Burke being awake - even though, they admitted they didn't know he was awake...

If the DNA is going to explain anything - then, bring it on. Meanwhile, the pineapple is HARD EVIDENCE that JonBenet was alive and ate it approx. 1 - 1.5 hour(s) before her death.

That clearly states JonBenet KNEW HER KILLER! It was not a stranger!

I also remember reading that the 7 O'clock position of the hymen had chronic (abrasion?) That represents prior abuse.

Misty said:
Why would the Boulder Police Department lie about clearing all these suspects -- Wolf, Helgoth, McReynolds, Hoff-Pugh, McElroy, etc.?

What are you saying here? Can you explain?

IMO

Nehemiah said:
What are you saying here? Can you explain?

IMO

I don't know how much clearer I can make this. There are various news articles online that state these suspects have been cleared yet the Ramsey Spin Team continues to bring them up as viable suspects who should be investigated.

For example, their latest victim -- Helgoth

www.dailycamera.com

Boots' owner was tested by police

By Christopher Anderson
Camera Staff Writer

A pair of Hi-Tec boots being examined as part of the JonBenét Ramsey investigation belong to a man who committed suicide in 1997, police said Thursday.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner said detectives took DNA samples from the person in 1997 and learned it does not match DNA found at the Ramsey crime scene.

Misty said:
I don't know how much clearer I can make this. There are various news articles online that state these suspects have been cleared yet the Ramsey Spin Team continues to bring them up as viable suspects who should be investigated.
Exactly, Misty.

The above suspects are not suspects, having been cleared by the BPD.

The RST's persistence in harassing these non-suspects means:

Either the RST's alleged "case-cracking DNA evidence" isn't, and these suspects can still be considered suspects; OR

The DNA evidence is good and legitimately cleared these suspects, which means the RST is maliciously harassing innocent people to divert attention from the real perp(s).

Either way, the Ramsey Spin Team, and its defenders, are revealing themselves (again) to be disingenuous seekers of the truth, spelled L-I-A-R-S.

Misty - excellent posts. :)

TLynn said:
The pineapple cannot be explained away and discredits any theory of a stranger/intruder.

If the Ramseys want to find the killer - and they LIED about JonBenet being asleep when getting home, eating the pineapple, etc. - then they need to come clean.

They "came clean" about Burke being awake - even though, they admitted they didn't know he was awake...

If the DNA is going to explain anything - then, bring it on. Meanwhile, the pineapple is HARD EVIDENCE that JonBenet was alive and ate it approx. 1 - 1.5 hour(s) before her death.

I also remember reading that the 7 O'clock position of the hymen had chronic (abrasion?) That represents prior abuse.

I'm sorry,but I am really worried that there are those that believe the contents of a small intestine suggest a time of "around an hour".since consumption. I think that either the Whites have a limited memory,or the pineapple was consumed before they went. Had Jonbenet tasted pineapple around 4:30 ,while waiting for her parents to get ready to leave the house, it would likely be in the small intestine at the time of her murder. A 5 o'clock eating makes it more definite,yet, consuming it before her death would have placed this "pineapple" in her stomach,in it's original form. It was not!
From David Ng PHD
Food travels down the oesophagus at a rate of approximately 3 to 4 centimetres per second (1 to 2 inches), and the entire process takes about 5 to 6 seconds. In the stomach, food tends to hang around for a little longer and this depends on a variety of factors including the amount of food you have consumed, how much fat it contains, and also the acidity of the stomach. However, all food should have left the stomach within 2 to 4 hours.

In the small intestine, digestion continues and absorption occurs. From here on, the time to defecation will vary depending on the time it takes to adequately digest and absorb in the small intestine. This will usually take 5 to 6 hours. The "food then enters the colon for further digestion and water reabsorption before defecation. The time from it’s entering the colon to defecation is about 12 to 24 hours.

not my opinion,these are facts

sissi said:
not my opinion, these are facts
Certainly NOT facts that pertain in any way to this case.

JonBenet ate dinner at the White's party. That dinner was already digested and in her small intestine as fecal matter. The pineapple was behind it in her digestive chain. The pineapple had just left her stomach.

This places the consumption of the pineapple later than her dinner. Since no pineapple was served at the White's Party, and the pineapple matched the fresh cut pineapple in the bowl on the Ramsey kitchen table, the pineapple could only have been consumed AFTER they arrived home.

Even the RST golden boy, Lou Smit, knows the pineapple is a BIG problem. He told JR that in his (JR's) interview. Smit knows the pineapple is such a big problem to the intruder theory that he made up some lame story about the intruder bringing pineapple into JonBenet's bedroom in a tupperware bowl that was in one of the photos.

So now we have an intruder, who removes a bowl of pineapple from the Ramsey refrigerator (leaving no prints). Transfers some of the pineapple into a tupperware bowl instead of just taking the whole bowl with him. Walks up stairs, wakes her up and feeds her the pineapple, making sure she eats every piece leaving none in the tupperware.

And pigs fly...

sissi said:
Had Jonbenet tasted pineapple around 4:30 ,while waiting for her parents to get ready to leave the house, it would likely be in the small intestine at the time of her murder. A 5 o'clock eating makes it more definite,yet, consuming it before her death would have placed this "pineapple" in her stomach,in it's original form. It was not!
Unfortunately for intruder theorists, that possibility makes a stranger-intruder scenario even less credible.

If the fruit was consumed before she left for the Whites' party, then given the rate of digestion that obviously stopped with her death, the evidence would indicate that she was probably killed shortly after she arrived home. This would have been the very outside edge of the time frame for the time of death. An intruder would have been incredibly bold to do it this way as the rest of the family prepared for bed. ITRMI, paperback, p. 342.

To be honest, I've never given much credence to the pineapple even if it would further dispel this intruder myth, kinda like that scream that that woman maybe did or maybe did not hear. It's evidence that could be associated with the crime or maybe not. To me, there's enough other evidence, that a bit of pineapple or a scream don't seem all that important.

Britt said:
Exactly, Misty.

The above suspects are not suspects, having been cleared by the BPD.

The RST's persistence in harassing these non-suspects means:

Either the RST's alleged "case-cracking DNA evidence" isn't, and these suspects can still be considered suspects; OR

The DNA evidence is good and legitimately cleared these suspects, which means the RST is maliciously harassing innocent people to divert attention from the real perp(s).Misty - excellent posts. :)

Thanks, Misty, for your answer. I thought I knew what you were saying, but I wanted to be sure.

Great post, Britt. I think you have captured the essence of what I was saying.

IMO

TLynn said:

the pineapple is HARD EVIDENCE that JonBenet was alive and ate it approx. 1 - 1.5 hour(s) before her death.

The timeline on the pineapple could be extended a little longer, say 2 hours. Another senario is that she came downstairs and ate it sometime around 10pm, or a little later. Since that appears to be the case, the Ramseys statements on that don't agree. But to link the intruder, with eating pineapple which includes a span of 1.5- 2 hr. has never made good sense. It certainly doesn't rule an intruder out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back