Miss Universe 2007 winners

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've never seen a more graceful or quick recovery from a fall like that. Do you suppose they practice that sort of thing?

I thought she should have been bumped up a notch for recovering like that.

Was the booing before or after that happened?

Booing should not be allowed at an occasion like that - gee, that poor girl. Don't people care anymore about another person's feelings? geezz, apparently not. She's a girl trying to win a beauty contest; not the Secretary of State.

Thats really sad that the girl was booed..it was neither the time or place to be protesting over such things.....I sure the ones doing the booing have not helped their cause at all.

You got it in the bag already Dingo.:woohoo:
As long as being Dingo stylist I get some Kudos.I crave fame soo I want my name mentioned around all the high class circles you will travel,Dingo.....

Of course Kazz...I couldnt go anywhere without my stylist.
Do you think I should wear the Bondi lifesaver outfit.......it didnt work for her but it might work for me.

Do you think I should wear the Bondi lifesaver outfit.......it didnt work for her but it might work for me.
I'd go for the lifesaving outfitt....make sure that you get the hedges trimmed first...do'nt want any shrubbery hanging out...:eek:

Kazz is your stylist, I will be your etiquette teacher, I,ll teach you how to talk properly, your introduction would be something like this," Hows ya all goin, my name is Dingo and am 21 years old, we'll throw a few shrimps on the barbie and crack a few stubbies." We need a costume designer, who wants the job.:dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann
Back