Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know I don't think the murder weapon was ever confirmed by any of the law enforcement agencies...media hyped that it was a crowbar but it could very well have been a baseball bat.

I do think Mexico is and will cooperate in this case, IMO, if DP is taken off the table. I don't think they will want to be viewed by the American public as creating a hindrance to bringing this guy back to the US. As I recall, the Max Factor heir was given LWOP for all his rape charges wasn't he??? and he was brought back into the US from Mexico. Mexico is a predominantly Catholic country, hence no DP, but I've never heard of them having any issue with LWOP laws in another country.

Think they could set up something so wifey could let him know she wants to have communication with him in some way, so she can use whatever emotional clout she would have...him never seeing their child again, etc? Murderers have been lured out of hiding for alot less reasons. I don't believe this guy wants to spend the rest of his life on the run in Mexico. He has no money so his lifestyle won't be too good there and they are most likely monitoring the bank accounts of his relatives here. course I realize that living free and poor is better than living in prison...but I think it won't be too long now before he is brought back.

good points made....i don't think it's going to be too much longer till LE catches up with him, either...

Official: Marine Killed by Crowbar, Baby Was a Girl

Pregnant Marine Cpl. Maria Lauterbach was believed to have been killed by a crowbar blow to the head, a federal law enforcement official involved in the case tells the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/st...4155874&page=1

Link expired..
However I remember BUT, fox they said today either a baseball or crowbar was used.
Where in the h*ll baseball bat come from, I have no clue..

Thank you TF I have beem saying all day that Christina might have been afraid of CL. And that she was proably to afarid to talk in case no one beleived her.
Well - I'm keeping an open mind about it since we don't know what he threatened her with, and he is obviously a violent killer. But if it turns out she somehow helped him, I'll be the first one to show no mercy - sorry about that. :bang:

C what I mean ?? No wonder nothing is making sense. The only tue fact we know is Maria is dead

Hi, JDB ~~
Things are so fast and furious I didnt see whether you answered this one ..........

. . .

Something I can't get over, JDB ..... How do you explain xtina's silence from the time she came home friday night 12/14 to 1/10 (a full month) and seeing the "difference" in the walls, ceilings and garage of her home from the way they had looked when she went to the party hours before?

:confused:

IOW:
true fact #1 -- xtina came home from a party the night Maria . . .
#2 -- xtina helped paint over the blood in her garage and home.

hmmmmmmmmm .......

Link expired..
However I remember BUT, fox they said today either a baseball or crowbar.

i heard baseball bat mentioned last night...or was it the night before...can't even remember who or where i heard it.....maybe they were using it as an example..."LIKE a baseball bat or crowbar"....i can't remember now, but it MAY have been on foxnews...?

Well - I'm keeping an open mind about it since we don't know what he threatened her with, and he is obviously a violent killer. But if it turns out she somehow helped him, I'll be the first one to show no mercy - sorry about that. :bang:

TF I have already said if I am wrong I will eat crow.

Hi, JDB ~~
Things are so fast and furious I didnt see whether you answered this one ..........

IOW:
true fact #1 -- xtina came home from a party the night Maria . . .
#2 -- xtina helped paint over the blood in her garage and home.

hmmmmmmmmm .......

I am realy beginning to wonder what is true or what is lies now. I saw nothing where it stated she painted over blood. it said she help paint.

Well see it's tricky...she painted over the blood regardless if she knew it or not because blood was found under the paint. (luminol)

I am realy beginning to wonder what is true or what is lies now. I saw nothing where it stated she painted over blood. it said she help paint.

Well see it's tricky...she painted over the blood regardless if she knew it or not because blood was found under the paint. (luminol)

See that is what I mean. She might have help paint but CL might have already done a HalfA$$ covering it the first time. I recall some where I read where there were spots freshly painted and some that was not.

I read that too.

http://www.bluelineradio.com/laureancomparison.html

He's supposed to live on Gum Branch Rd. in Jacksonville.

Oh, brother! Good link, panthera.

The question: "Where's the Tattoo?" is very pointed.

And the guy w/CL at Lowes looks so much like him that another news station circled the "friend" instead of CL and had to point out their error when they showed the clip.

And brother lives in same town bodies were found . . .

:behindbar

More Photos, Video: Fire Pit, Paint, Inside Laurean's Home and ATMs
ATM surveillance video and photos from a fire pit and inside Cesar Laurean's home were released today by the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
Laurean, a Camp Lejeune Marine, has been on the run since January 11. He is accused in the death of 20-year-old Maria Lauterbach, a Camp Lejeune Marine who was eight-and-a-half months pregnant when she disappeared. Lauterbach's remains and those of her unborn child were found buried in Laurean's backyard.

Captain Rick Sutherland says the photo of the fire pit was what officials saw when they entered the backyard on January 11, before they knew Lauterbach's body was buried there.
The Sheriff's Office also released images of paint, paint cans and materials in Laurean's garage. Sutherland believe Laurean purchased these items in Jacksonville on December 16 or December 24.

http://www.witntv.com/home/headlines/13951317.html#

Link expired..
However I remember BUT, fox they said today either a baseball or crowbar.
I think that simply flew off the top of his head...I was watching it. He corrected himself quickly. They DID send off a crowbar to be tested tho and made mention then they thought they had the murder weapon and even if they didn't say it...it coincided with the crowbar.

Oh, brother! Good link, panthera.

The question: "Where's the Tattoo?" is very pointed.

And the guy w/CL at Lowes looks so much like him that another news station circled the "friend" instead of CL and had to point out their error when they showed the clip.

And brother lives in same town bodies were found . . .

:behindbar
I think they've identified the guy at Lowe's according to FNC today and it's not his brother. I do wonder where the brother is now though! Nothing's been mentioned of him at all on the news.

That's true, but my original question was asking what your scenario was to explain .......

"Something I can't get over, JDB ..... How do you explain xtina's silence from the time she came home friday night 12/14 to 1/10 (a full month) and seeing the "difference" in the walls, ceilings and garage of her home from the way they had looked when she went to the party hours before?"

:confused:

Both of you should just throw a dart and see who's right.
The way information is being told by all the stations and internet.

I think they've identified the guy at Lowe's according to FNC today and it's not his brother. I do wonder where the brother is now though! Nothing's been mentioned of him at all on the news.

Thx, panthera!
The question is still a good one tho ..... "where's the tattoo?"

And the R arm of the man leaving the ATM does not appear to have the large tattoo ..... and at the same time he looks so much like LC that AMW wrote this under his picture ....... "Police say this image from an ATM camera shows Laurean just before he withdrew cash from Maria Lauterbach's account on Christmas eve."
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/video_photos.cfm?id=52333

:eek:

Fox News reporting that the SO/DA has made an agreement with Mexico that the DA will not seek the death penalty for Cesar if he's found in Mexico, so that Mexico will return him to NC.

ETA: I didn't hear all of it clearly, but something also mentioned about a 2001 court ruling ??? that Mexico also considers LWOP cruel and unusual punishment; that the DA may be researching this. That would be bunk if they won't extradite in the possibility of LWOP, as well. Grrrr. Hopefully there are ways around that, that the DA can find. AGAIN, I only heard tidbits. Look for more on that later.

Will return him to the US though right?

Fox News reporting that the SO/DA has made an agreement with Mexico that the DA will not seek the death penalty for Cesar if he's found in Mexico, so that Mexico will return him to Mexico.

Maybe it was his brother?

Thx, panthera!
The question is still a good one tho ..... "where's the tattoo?"

And the R arm of the man leaving the ATM does not appear to have the large tattoo ..... and at the same time he looks so much like LC that AMW wrote this under his picture ....... "Police say this image from an ATM camera shows Laurean just before he withdrew cash from Maria Lauterbach's account on Christmas eve."
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/video_photos.cfm?id=52333

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members