Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jaded
Exactly! So, my question is now...why is she under wraps? Have they offered her a deal? I cannot believe that a picture of her has not been leaked. That just blows my mind.
I can't believe CNN/FOX (SOMEONE!) hasn't tracked down her high school year book! :waitasec: #@$*!@(%^(!!!!!!

The more I think about that, the stranger it seems.
They always show the high school yearbook pictures!
With their resources, it's one of the easiest things to do!

Think capture! :behindbar

If you can, try not to do too much posting on the timeline thread by me. I would like to keep a continuity going of the dates up to the present time.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TORNADO BUS CO. :
I visited the Tornado Bus Co. today. Everyone is right. This is a very shady bus company in a bad area of town, actually two bad areas of town. But guess what, it is the same bus that services the same two centers. Both are located in abandoned gas stations in heavily hispanic areas. I called friends who are hispanic and familar with these areas and they didn,t even know they existed. Someone had to do their homework. The bus services the East End location at 1000 and 1915 daily and then travels to the Northside to pick up more passengers at 1030 and 2000 daily. This makes my escape timeline off. The gained 4 to 6 hours by switching bus companies. The travel from the main Greyhound/Trailways is a short cab ride from the southside of downtown Houston to the northside of downtown Houston. A cost of about ten dollars. It was reported by the KRIS news in Corpus Christi that a store clerk in Tremont or Premont, Texas that someone stopped in possibly when 'the bus' stopped. Bought snacks, sodas, etc. and asked how much longer it would take to get to Mexico. This lead was reported immediately to LE but never followed up on because LE reported they had received word that the had flown to Mexico. The clerk reported yes 'he matched the discription'. DMN, stop the bus NG and check it out. I am furious.
:behindbar :mad: :furious: :behindbar
Good evening :) and thanks so much for this great information! I thought there was something hinky with this bus company when I read/heard about it yesterday. And what happened with LE not checking the tip out? Just because they thought he flew down to Mexico obviously didn't make it so! :mad:

TORNADO BUS CO. :
I visited the Tornado Bus Co. today. Everyone is right. This is a very shady bus company in a bad area of town, actually two bad areas of town. But guess what, it is the same bus that services the same two centers. Both are located in abandoned gas stations in heavily hispanic areas. I called friends who are hispanic and familar with these areas and they didn,t even know they existed. Someone had to do their homework. The bus services the East End location at 1000 and 1915 daily and then travels to the Northside to pick up more passengers at 1030 and 2000 daily. This makes my escape timeline off. The gained 4 to 6 hours by switching bus companies. The travel from the main Greyhound/Trailways is a short cab ride from the southside of downtown Houston to the northside of downtown Houston. A cost of about ten dollars. It was reported by the KRIS news in Corpus Christi that a store clerk in Tremont or Premont, Texas that someone stopped in possibly when 'the bus' stopped. Bought snacks, sodas, etc. and asked how much longer it would take to get to Mexico. This lead was reported immediately to LE but never followed up on because LE reported they had received word that the had flown to Mexico. The clerk reported yes 'he matched the discription'. DMN, stop the bus NG and check it out. I am furious.
:behindbar :mad: :furious: :behindbar

Thank you for taking the time to do your tour, and also give us your summary.

Ok how in the world was she seen on camera at the ATM on Dec 14th at 4:20 p.m.....

LE has now said they believe she was killed on the 14th, which it had to be after 4:30 p.m.....more than likely she was killed after 5:00 p.m. since we know she was alive at 4:30 from ATM camera.

Xtina, says she got home from the xmas party (if it was on the 14th) at around 7:00 p.m.

That is only 2 hours tops...for him to kill her, hide her body, do something with her car, clean up the blood so that it is not noticeable(atleast on the inside of the house for sure). So that Xtina doesn't know anything is going on.

My opinion of course is that she atleast knew what he was doing(if she wasn't there herself). He didn't have the paint and stuff on the 14th, so how could he clean all the blood up so good that she wouldn't notice it, if she wasn't involved.

If he did something like that without her knowledge would he really take a chance on her not walking out into the garage and seeing something suspicious? That is a really really big chance to take if she wasn't in on it somehow.

I wouldnt be suprised one bit at all if she wasn't the one that helped him with the burying and painting and whatever else was done.

HE was spotted driving the car on the 17thby the neighbor.Cleaning up the blood it looks from the pictures the blood splatter was not all over the wall just in certain places. So he could have grapped a can of white paint that he did have and just cover up the spots.The Body he could have wrapped her up pulled her and stashed her under the porch where they showed a pic of the wheel barrow.
ANd once again from the looks of the garage no cars could be parked in there. So maybe Christina never went inside of it.

Don't forget about the bus ticket! When and who had the time to buy that on the 14th?
I'm still wondering not only who and when but WHY it was purchased, other than to make everyone think Maria was going to Texas. Was this part of a lure that CL gave her that they'd run off together or did his wife or another woman go get it at 5:00pm while he was luring her over to his house? :confused:

HE was spotted driving the car on the 17thby the neighbor.Cleaning up the blood it looks from the pictures the blood splatter was not all over the wall just in certain places. So he could have grapped a can of white paint that he did have and just cover up the spots.The Body he could have wrapped her up pulled her and stashed her under the porch where they showed a pic of the wheel barrow.
ANd once again from the looks of the garage no cars could be parked in there. So maybe Christina never went inside of it.

Good point ~ I'm not having as much of a problem with Christina seeing the body now after seeing that junk filled garage that obviously had no place for a car inside. He could've left Maria in there until he got the fire pit ready on Sat. 12/16. However, Maria's car was still there and he was driving it! What was his explanation for that?

Good point ~ I'm not having as much of a problem with Christina seeing the body now after seeing that junk filled garage that obviously had no place for a car inside. He could've left Maria in there until he got the fire pit ready on Sat. 12/16. However, Maria's car was still there and he was driving it! What was his explanation for that?

Try this do we really know where Maria's car was on the street? He could have moved it down the street. We do not know if Christina even knew what type of Car Maria drove. All we know is Christina supposedly called Maria the B word. Think back when the Cl was acussed of Rape the child was only a 1 year old.And Christina was not on active duty.
If Christina did not know whose car it was . CL could easily say if it was parked in front of the house. A Fellow Marine asked if he could leave it here because he is on leave and does not want to leave on the base.

Before the mods yell at us, can we not quote a whole post? Just keep the pertaining parts you are responding to? TIA

Did anyone watch Nancy Grace? I missed it. boo hoo. But I saw one blurb no one is talking about and that is that the baby was NOT born alive before she died. Any other news from the autopsy????

Try this do we really know where Maria's car was on the street? He could have moved it down the street. We do not know if Christina even knew what type of Car Maria drove. All we know is Christina supposedly called Maria the B word. Think back when the Cl was acussed of Rape the child was only a 1 year old.And Christina was not on active duty.
If Christina did not know whose car it was . CL could easily say if it was parked in front of the house. A Fellow Marine asked if he could leave it here because he is on leave and does not want to leave on the base.
The neighbor said it was parked in front of CL's house by the trash can and Christmas tree, but the time line isn't solid as to how long it was there since someone at the bus station supposedly said it'd been parked there since Dec. 15 until it was found. But you're right, it's still possible Christina didn't know who the car belonged to.

Did anyone watch Nancy Grace? I missed it. boo hoo. But I saw one blurb no one is talking about and that is that the baby was NOT born alive before she died. Any other news from the autopsy????
I watched and it was mostly about Heath Ledger except towards the end. The second autopsy is being performed now by the military and something was mentioned about reconstructing Maria's skull. At the end it was also said that he could be charged with injury to a pregnant woman, in addition to the murder charge the DA expects the grand jury to hand down tomorrow morning. :)

CNN Wire.com
January 23rd, 2008

Military autopsy: Murdered Marine’s fetus not alive when she died

Posted: 07:43 PM ET
(CNN) — Preliminary findings from a military autopsy indicate that a slain Marine’s fetus was not born alive at the time of her death, Onslow County, N.C., District Attorney Dewey Hudson told CNN Wednesday.

Hudson said the military asked to conduct a second autopsy on the body of Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach following one performed by the state. Lauterbach’s family gave its approval for that autopsy, which was completed Tuesday, he said.

The military is conducting further tests on a lung tissue sample to determine whether the fetus’ lungs contained oxygen, he said. If oxygen is found, he said, it would mean the baby took a breath and would establish life. In that case, Hudson said, Lauterbach’s suspected killer, Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean, could face a second murder charge.

http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2008/0...-when-she-died/

I agree with the people here that said that if he was accused of raping someone, and maria worked with him.....not to mention the fact that I have lived on and off numerous bases, and you see people around...especially a small town like jacksonville, we were at Fort Riley in KS for 3 years, and even though Fort Riley is a big base the town right outside base is very small.

Everyone goes to Walmart, Comissary, PX, Softball games, Soccer Games...the list is very long, you eventually run into everyone somewhere, and usually on more than one occasion.

I read a article somewhere in the last couple of days that said one incident happened when Maria and were on Duty at night. Not 100% about the Marine Corp but in the Army it is CQ duty that they were probably on, and I know when my hubby had it, I took him dinner, or met him up there to go to the PX/Food Court and eat together. So I always seen who he was on Duty with.

IMO I don't believe for one second that she didn't know what vehicle Maria drove.

Also (Most) military women are very hmmmm .......Assertive, so it is hard for me to believe that she was scared of him too. I have a few friends who were in the Army and married to Soldiers and the Wives completely wear the pants in their relationship....I know that isn't the case for all military women....but the majority of the ones I have met or know.

This was also Christmas time and it would not be unusual to say "I'm hiding your gift in the garage, so don't go in there."

I just walked in. Hi, WSs

I missed about 30 minutes of Greta.
Is anyone here watching it?

Has there been anything new reported on Maria or or Christina?
I saw the news and read the comments here re Maria's 2nd autopsy...
and the results about her baby having never taken a breath.

Mark F. is on Greta right now, reporting on Brianna Denison.

I cannot believe Greta is covering this first. OMG

where are you? are you way a head of me?

Its kind of sad. No one is covering this case anymore. Between the new poor missing girl and Heath Ledger, this story died out. I think it died out also because Laurean is known to be in Mexico and it is very unlikely they will get him now so the story pretty much died out. What a shame. The only place to get info now is cnn headline news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander