Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - When I first heard the "robbery with a dangerous weapon" charge, I thought it was an extra charge based on the crow-bar and perhaps some evidence he took cash that we know was taken out of the ATM. However, Fox reports form the GJ indictment, "Laurean forced Lauterbach to remove money from her bank account on Dec. 14."

Must have been some evidence of CL in background in that first ATM video. This is surely one reason they changed death from 15th to 14th.

Poor Girl, it seems it was as many proposed here.
I'm glad to hear this confirmed because usually people don't write down their ATM codes and I couldn't figure out how he got the money without knowing it, and the only way he could have was to threaten her. Why did she have to go through all this hell for this . :furious: :furious: :furious: It makes me so angry that he was doing this to a woman pregnant with his own child - he's a monster.

[
QUOTE=ThoughtFox;1936506]I'm glad to hear this confirmed because usually people don't write down their ATM codes and I couldn't figure out how he got the money without knowing it, and the only way he could have was to threaten her. Why did she have to go through all this hell for this . :furious: :furious: :furious: It makes me so angry that he was doing this to a woman pregnant with his own child - he's a monster.
[/QUOTE]

So we now know that she was forced to take the money out of bank account by Cesar. So now how does the purchase of a bus ticket the same day play into this. The ticket was purchased by a female and I do not think
Maria purchased the ticket so we are back to who purchased the ticket.

So we now know that she was forced to take the money out of bank account by Cesar. So now how does the purchase of a bus ticket the same day play into this. The ticket was purchased by a female and I do not think Maria purchased the ticket so we are back to who purchased the ticket.
[/QUOTE]

The ATM cash withdrawal was at 4:20 pm., the ticket was purchased around 5:00 pm. I'm just hoping that camera did work as the time was only the recall of the clerk, it may have been later.

Would love to know what the "plan" that supposedly went bad was...

The use of the word plan by Cesar in reference to Maria has always bothered me. The person with the plan was Cesar and it did not go according to his plans. Something happen to cause Cesar to brutally murder Maria like he did.
I think Cesar had made plans to get Maria alone on the 14th to try and convience her that he did not rape her. That it was her fault etc... and he had a plan on how to get out of this situation looking like the nice guy that everyone thought he was. When Maria did not go along with the PLAN Cesar snapped and murder Maria. Even after he murder her he was still scheming to make it look like he was the victim.. What a jerk. The typical sociapath.

... The indictment states Laurean forced Lauterbach to remove money from her bank account on Dec. 14, the same day authorities believe he killed her.
I speculated that she was forced to write the note. Now, I think that she was abducted at gunpoint, made to write the "goodbye" note and withdraw money from the bank. He probably forced her to drive to his home where he beat her to death.

He is a psychopath, IMO.

The ATM cash withdrawal was at 4:20 pm., the ticket was purchased around 5:00 pm. I'm just hoping that camera did work as the time was only the recall of the clerk, it may have been later.

Let's hope and pray that camera worked.
That tortured Maria before he :furious: slaughtered her and killed her and the baby. :(

well, maybe his plan was to get the money out of her ATM, (successful) have her write the note (successful) and then buy ticket and put her on the bus (very unsuccessful). Then what was he suppose to do with her? So they go back to his house and things spiral down from there.

well, maybe his plan was to get the money out of her ATM, (successful) have her write the note (successful) and then buy ticket and put her on the bus (very unsuccessful). Then what was he suppose to do with her? So they go back to his house and things spiral down from there.

This could have been the plan. What every his plan was I think that hesought out Maria that day. He knew that most people would either be at the party that afternoon or leave for Christmas Holiday and his chance of getting Maria alone would be better. I think that her changing her story about the rape was due to him manipulating her and he thought since he was able to get her to change story then he could maybe controll the outcome of the situation. When Maria did not cooperate that day and told him she was keep baby he snapped. Just my opinion.

Going back to what others thought, why didn't see drive her own car?
If she left the car there, wouldn't you think she was returning then?
This whole bus ticket/car issue is driving me nuts. :waitasec:
Just talking out loud....no offense to anyone...

I agree, I think he intiated the meeting that day...maybe he went over to her place and they both ended up driving to the ATM in her car.

I agree, I think he intiated the meeting that day...maybe he went over to her place and they both ended up driving to the ATM in her car.

What if he just happen to run into her at the ATM. Or maybe he was following her and she did not know until she got to the atm. They both used he same atm location.

i wonder if they found any evdience (hair, fibers etc) of maria in truck??? if so, maybe she got in his truck @ the bus station and left her car there??
i remember in an article after they found the truck that it said they had found evidence but didn't say what....

I am wondering if more sheetrock was torn down yes or this is a question to the prosecution to Xtina "Was that there before the Christmas Party - better still ask my brothers the Marines at the burning - did you enter the garage - had you been at the house before - did you ever notice any sheetrock removed before - etc
I missed this discussion of the drywall earlier. Note that in another thread someone posted some legal description of the Laurean house - it included a reference to something like "UNF GARAGE" which I took to mean unfinished garage. Pics looked to me as if the garage was unfinished. I believe wall in question is an interior wall which likely backs to laundry or kitchen?

The use of the word plan by Cesar in reference to Maria has always bothered me. The person with the plan was Cesar and it did not go according to his plans. Something happen to cause Cesar to brutally murder Maria like he did.
I think Cesar had made plans to get Maria alone on the 14th to try and convience her that he did not rape her. That it was her fault etc... and he had a plan on how to get out of this situation looking like the nice guy that everyone thought he was. When Maria did not go along with the PLAN Cesar snapped and murder Maria. Even after he murder her he was still scheming to make it look like he was the victim.. What a jerk. The typical sociapath.
I agree. Don't think murder was his first course of action. Maybe he planned to convince her to abort - thus eliminatng any DNA evidence for the rape case? Unfortuantely, she was probably very vulnerable after just talking to her mom...

I missed this discussion of the drywall earlier. Note that in another thread someone posted some legal description of the Laurean house - it included a reference to something like "UNF GARAGE" which I took to mean unfinished garage. Pics looked to me as if the garage was unfinished. I believe wall in question is an interior wall which likely backs to laundry or kitchen?
I was the one who posted the description. It means it was an attached unfinished garage, meaning not a livable area. The actual living area was 1,095 sq.ft.

You would think that she would tell the clerk that she was in danger or slip a note that said call 911..

The ATM cash withdrawal was at 4:20 pm., the ticket was purchased around 5:00 pm. I'm just hoping that camera did work as the time was only the recall of the clerk, it may have been later.[/quote]

That is pretty small..Maria had nowhere to run. :mad: Where is this garage full of junk picture located? I never saw the garage...

I was the one who posted the description. It means it was an attached unfinished garage, meaning not a livable area. The actual living area was 1,095 sq.ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill