Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning up the blood it looks from the pictures the blood splatter was not all over the wall just in certain places. . . .

That's true. After seeing the video tour w/Greta there's not as much blood as I was imagining from the word "splatter" that I'd heard reported.

They zeroed in on a couple blood spatters from the garage wall that hadn't been cleaned up and an area on the floor that definitely wouldn't jump out at a layperson (had been cleaned up), though if you lived there and regularly walked over that area in the garage, you'd notice even that light staining of the concrete imo.

I would notice drops or specks of blood anywhere in my home or garage!! Of course, my first thought would not be murder tho. I would have to assume that someone either cut themselves or had a nose bleed.

I would notice drops or specks of blood anywhere in my home or garage!! Of course, my first thought would not be murder tho. I would have to assume that someone either cut themselves or had a nose bleed.

I'm thinking a jury might very well agree w/you on that, SS....... Remember that case of the woman in Las Vegas who was convicted of killing her husband despite the fact that she explained blood spatters on the ceiling and wall as having been the result of one of his occasional nose bleeds?

I speculated that she was forced to write the note. Now, I think that she was abducted at gunpoint, made to write the "goodbye" note and withdraw money from the bank. He probably forced her to drive to his home where he beat her to death.

He is a psychopath, IMO.
So who to they think bought the bus ticket only 40 min. after the ATM withdrawl? :confused:

i wonder if they found any evdience (hair, fibers etc) of maria in truck??? if so, maybe she got in his truck @ the bus station and left her car there??
i remember in an article after they found the truck that it said they had found evidence but didn't say what....
I can see this, but if that had happened why was her car parked at his house and he seen driving her car around?

1/24 7:37pm Nancy Grace arguing that "Laurean lured her to the home".

I am glad they put robbery on there. It really pissed me off to see him spend her money on top of everything else!!!!!!!!

I am glad they put robbery on there. It really pissed me off to see him spend her money on top of everything else!!!!!!!!

Anything new on Greta today? I missed most of her show.

Anything new on Greta today? I missed most of her show.

They were talking about the formal indictement of CL for murder. The local DA had to drop the death penalty to ensure Mexico would hand him over. The lawyer panel argued over the fact that if a muderer crosses the Mexican border he/she gets an automatic pass on the death penalty. Jim Hammer said that when he was a DA in San Francisco it took five years to extradite one guy out of Mexico and it was mainly due to the hard work of the FBI and SF detectives that they finally got him. That was awhile ago and hopefully this process has sped up. Now that a formal indictment of murder has been issued the mexican judges should take action. The whole case will be presented to them. It's up to the FBI, local law enforcement, Mexican police and local tipsters. The $25,000 should sweeten the pot.

Also on NG, it sounded like he did take the money she got from the ATM withdrawal on the 14th and earned him the robbery charge (which included a weapon). Sounds like we were right when we were saying she looked nervous and afraid. It must have been him she turned to look at. To me, this would make me believe he was holding a gun on her, but since they have no proof of that...they only listed the "blunt object" she was eventually murdered with.

Sources close to the investigation told The Daily News that Lauterbach's throat was cut post-mortem, possibly in an attempt to cover the true cause of death.

The blunt force object used to kill Lauterbach was a crowbar, according to sources close to the investigation. The Sheriff's Department said an "item" believed to be the murder weapon was turned into detectives by a witness who did not know the significance of it until learning from the news media that Laurean was wanted for killing Lauterbach

http://www.jdnews.com/news/laurean_54620___article.html/lauterbach_mexico.html

I see your point, but what if Christina found the note before he was able to check out? Why risk it?
Do we really KNOW that he actually checked into work? If so, what time? I know the neighbor says he was out front at around 630am, but logic would put him on first available bus soon after that time. Could have checked in at "O-Dark-30" to be seen by a known early bird.

"He was like an ordinary family man," said Malo Menard, who lived next door.

http://www.capazoo.com/editorial/news/us/113564366
:waitasec: Hmmm.... the above report says, "Investigators said Laurean bought a bus ticket from Jacksonville to El Paso, Texas, on Dec. 14, but never used it.
Lauterbach had purchased a ticket to Texas on Dec. 15. Her car was found at a Jacksonville bus station."

Did they just confuse the report or were 2 tics bought?:confused:

Nancy said something last night along the lines of him STILL using her money, while in Mexico. :furious:

Sources close to the investigation told The Daily News that Lauterbach's throat was cut post-mortem, possibly in an attempt to cover the true cause of death.

The blunt force object used to kill Lauterbach was a crowbar, according to sources close to the investigation. The Sheriff's Department said an "item" believed to be the murder weapon was turned into detectives by a witness who did not know the significance of it until learning from the news media that Laurean was wanted for killing Lauterbach

http://www.jdnews.com/news/laurean_54620___article.html/lauterbach_mexico.html

Could the crowbar be one of the items sold in the yard sale site at www.lejeuneunderground.com ?

If it was, imagine the new owners shock upon learning about the murder. :eek:

I just hope the person who bought their vacuum cleaner also turned it in to LE.

Could the crowbar be one of the items sold in the yard sale site at www.lejeuneunderground.com ?

If it was, imagine the new owners shosk upon learning about the murder. :eek:

I just hope the person who bought their vaccuum cleaner also turned it in to LE.

Wonder if they had another vacuum cleaner, when did they buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill