Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that she did it. Maybe, she works or maybe, she was out of town. Didn't she call the police at 8 a.m.?

I think they said that when she woke up, she "found" the note and then called the police.

I just meant that the fence was the excuse he gave to the wife about what was burned. I'm pretty sure that the fence alone wasn't enough to burn the body. I think I was answering another post. :rolleyes:
I agree about the fence being the excuse ~ unless he really didn't need one. :)

ok, defer to ember's hubby! They always seem to know about cooking outdoors! I know mine does! Actually, that does seem to make sense.

I bet this guy knew how to too. He is Marine! I work for the military and those guys are always talking pig roasts in the summer time.

Thanks to ember and mr ember..LOL

hehehe...you're welcome and mr ember says you're welcome too, lol

Hi Kool Look,
It was David Graham & Diane Zamora the victim was Adrianne Jones "The Texas Cadet Murders".

There you go, I watched two separate docu's on this crime. Diane was heartless. Adrianne wasn't even pregnant and look at her rampage.

Absolutely! The fetus fist was still noticeable therefore, human remains still were evident. Therefore, could smell.

The wife must have thought he was BBQing steak:furious:

With rain, settling of earth, I'm sure L had to continue to go out to the pit and repack it. More likely than not exposing a human body part.

I don't buy the out of town scenerio, couples don't separate during the holidays, they unite even more so than normal. Wasn't it convenient she didn't find the note and alert authorities after he was long gone. We really don't even have an accurate timeline of his disappearance other than she said so. Maybe that explains why they have three lawyers. If she's involved, I hope they bust it wide open.

What was the extra four hundred dollars spent on at christmas time? Hmmmmmmmm

I just asked him (husband) if you could still smell it underground, he said yes indeed...
he also said it could smolder for days...and she was missing 3 weeks

but that doesn't mean anyone would know where it was coming from.....
and meat is meat. I can't imagine that a human burning would smell too much different than an animal...The smell of meat cooking without the spices is disgusting as well, if you really stop to think about it....imo

ETA a little more

bumping my own post because I added a little more,lol

I bet this guy knew how to too. He is Marine! I work for the military and those guys are always talking pig roasts in the summer time.

I used to be in the Army, many many moons ago and now that we are talking about it, I remember quite a few pig roasts. Always disgusted me as I am a vegetarian at heart. to see that poor whole pig on a spit, ooh!

Someone posted yesterday about pregnant females in the military and I had to laugh (not making fun of any of this, it just brought back memories). I remember being 8 months pregnant and still had to qualify with my weapon. What a sight! A hugely pregnant little girl, laying on her belly, rolling back and forth like a weeble, trying to aim my M16! But damn it I did it and was pretty good too!

I just asked him (husband) if you could still smell it underground, he said yes indeed...
he also said it could smolder for days...and she was missing 3 weeks

but that doesn't mean anyone would know where it was coming from.....
and meat is meat. I can't imagine that a human burning would smell too much different than an animal...The smell of meat cooking without the spices is disgusting as well, if you really stop to think about it....imo

ETA a little more

Thank You....this is a terrible time.....:blowkiss:

There you go, I watched two separate docu's on this crime. Diane was heartless. Adrianne wasn't even pregnant and look at her rampage.

With rain, settling of earth, I'm sure L had to continue to go out to the pit and repack it. More likely than not exposing a human body part.

I don't buy the out of town scenerio, couples don't separate during the holidays, they unite even more so than normal. Wasn't it convenient she didn't find the note and alert authorities after he was long gone. We really don't even have an accurate timeline of his disappearance other than she said so. Maybe that explains why they have three lawyers. If she's involved, I hope they bust it wide open.

What was the extra four hundred dollars spent on at christmas time? Hmmmmmmmm

Right, agreed! This all took place during the holidays, right after 12/14...robbery should be included with Capital Murder! the $400.00 was used to buy Tommy a new bike...:confused: ???

She was there, and Fox News just said she is cooperating with authorities.
Hopefully we get a key witness to this horrific crime!!

I used to be in the Army, many many moons ago and now that we are talking about it, I remember quite a few pig roasts. Always disgusted me as I am a vegetarian at heart. to see that poor whole pig on a spit, ooh!

Someone posted yesterday about pregnant females in the military and I had to laugh (not making fun of any of this, it just brought back memories). I remember being 8 months pregnant and still had to qualify with my weapon. What a sight! A hugely pregnant little girl, laying on her belly, rolling back and forth like a weeble, trying to aim my M16! But damn it I did it and was pretty good too!

lol, I think pregnant soldiers are so cute. :)

I am a vegetarian and I think it is just awful to roast a pig as well and it looks gross.....but to do it to young pregant girl is just beyond heinous....

At this piont and time, for me personally she has to explain to me why she's not an accomplice and a murderer too.

1. It was her husband on public scrutiny and legal trouble

2. The marital home came into four hundred extra dollars at christmas time

3. The other woman, was pregnant and due to deliver

4. The other woman worked side by side with her husband daily

5. The violent blood crime scene was in her home she cleaned and existed in

6. A part of her fencing is taken down and burned.

7. She has a new stinking fire pit right smack dab in the middle of her well maintained backyard

8. The other woman who is threatening your very life and future is up and missing

9. You know every devilish fault, lie, behavior and routine of your cheating un-loyal husband. Your mind is constantly reliving every word he's tried to say to defend and claim his innocence in all the above events

10. You knowingly know this other woman is missing who's carrying your husbands baby and yet all this odd circumstances surrounding the home, it has taken you along with a hand written confession of the events leading up to the other woman's death and burial to come forward before you would say anything

Please somebody answer this question for me. Are LE absolutely sure that it was L that withdrew money from ATM?

Right, agreed! This all took place during the holidays, right after 12/14...robbery should be included with Capital Murder! the $400.00 was used to buy Tommy a new bike...:confused: ???

Do you mean she there at the home, as in not out of town? Or do you mean she was there when this all happened?

Either way, that is huge to me. Now I know she had to have known and/or had something (or all to do) with Maria's death.
Yeah, I bet she is cooperating...:furious: imo, possibly trying save her @$$

She was there? Am I reading and understanding this correctly? She was actually there during the death of Maria? I sure hope she tells what she knows. If she was there during the death, there ain't no way two healthy adults stood by and watched her slice her own throat and destroy their home.

Do you mean she there at the home, as in not out of town? Or do you mean she was there when this all happened?

Either way, that is huge to me. Now I know she had to have known and/or had something (or all to do) with Maria's death.
Yeah, I bet she is cooperating...:furious: imo, possibly trying save her @$$

I left for a year because some cases really got to me...I am not there yet.
But a little baby, who did nothing wrong and the MOM..
The baby.........*advertiser censored**holes **((*&$^****:eek:

I was thinking the same thing.... but...... it could be feasible if it happened at the end of April and the ob was off a bit with her edd.
The timing is right. It probably was the end of April. So, in essence, let's say 5/1 is the start date.

Not that I am aware of

Thank you for answering my question, which now I need to ask another, sorry if I'm being a bother! Did LE state that it was a man who took the $400.00? Does anybody know? I think you know where I'm going with this.

Didn't they say something about the video camera at the ATM? but I thought it said that they "didn't" need to view it or something? Not sure about that. Doesn't make sense to me.

I left for a year because some cases really got to me...I am not there yet.
But a little baby, who did nothing wrong and the MOM..
The baby.........*advertiser censored**holes **((*&$^****:eek:

O/T...

I feel you, Pharlap. Between Jessica Lunsford and the Groene case, I had to stay away for awhile. They got to me bad and made me paranoid in my own home. I still check and re check every door and window at night.

And i just can't even imagine who could harm a pregnant woman. They are to be cherished and protected.

Tonight - 8 PM EST

"At Large" w/ Geraldo - FOX

Geraldo was on FOX's 5 pm program. He was livid & passionate about the handling of this case by the Sheriff & the Marine Corp. He will be discussing all of it this evening on his show with Mark Fuhrman as his guest.

I haven't read the last 3 pages of posts on this thread yet - so, I am unaware if this tidbit has already been posted.

Also - many posters have stated they wanted to know more about "the wife". On one of the early news conferences yesterday - it was brought to light from the Sheriff that Laurean's wife, Christine, is currently an active member of the Marines - NOT a former member as was earlier reported.

So, it appears - Christine is not only a wife and the mother of a 2 yr. old girl - she also has a job as a Marine.

Anyone know anything more about her - her military rank or job position?

Rum Tum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members