Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ember my husband is the same way! Actually from all the stuff about Gary Hilton I been reading here this past week it has given me anxiety attacks. My family was at work & school on Friday and I went to shower and 3 times I turned the shower off and stuck my head out to listen if I heard any noises in my house...then I went to the px and I was looking at some books when the guy next to me was looking at cook books I swore he was trying to see if I was alone and when we went outside he was going to kidnap me! My heart started racing so fast it was hard for me to breathe I was like ok either this has to stop or I am banning myself from WS for awhile!!!

(((((hugs))))) & :blowkiss: to you!

No you are def not the only one.
You would have to be absolutely void of any emotion to read the things we read here and not have it effect you. Some are worse than others.
I often weird myself out on here and then my husband gets aggravated with me and bans me from it, lol. I try not to let it bother me, because I like to sleuth, discuss and read, but it sneaks in...because we're good humans.
I hope you feel better soon.

Here is a link to the underground thought. How they do it. I didnt know how it was done so wasnt sure if some knew either.

http://www.ext.vt.edu/pubs/foods/458-001/458-001.html#L2

Thanks for posting that information.
After reading that, it seems even more possible. He would probably have to improvise on some of the materials, but it could be done.

blach :sick: ...I can hardly stand to read on that site...poor piggies!

And FOX has a panel of 5 talking about how to reduce my phone bill. GRRRRRR.

Where are Geraldo, Nancy, Greta, Mark F when we need them to get someone to talk?

Maybe / hopefully with 6:00 News coming up, we'll learn something new.

Please don't think I'm crazy, but I started thinking maybe L's wife did know about the murder and decided to help him. What if it was wife who withdrew $$ and what if it was wife who actually purchased bus ticket & moved car? Does this sound crazy?

Nope, doesn't sound crazy at all. At this point, everything is possible.

I hate to even type this but all I can think is that maybe he knew how to roast her underground like they do in a pig roast...just disgusting....but that's the only thing I can come up with that would seem possible. It would have then been able to smolder for days? Thus reducing her to skeletal remains.
From what I've read about how they found her remains, that seems like the technique that was used. Hence, no one would smell or notice it.....

This seems to be a plausible way of reducing her body to ashes without calling attention to himself. By using embers instead of large flames. However, i still don't know how he could have disguised the odor of burning flesh.I also don't understand how he did this in his backyard without his wife or any neighbor noticing. Perhaps he is the kind of man that intimidates his wife to the extent that she never questions him about anything in order to stay safe ? Some women are scared sh#tless of their man and will do anything to keep the peace and keep the focus of his wrath away from herself and her child. Maybe that's what happened, and she had to play dumb , but then after he split she felt she could come forward to LE with what she knew or found. What do y'all think ?

http://wral.com/news/local/story/2282672/

Lauterbach's debit card was used on Christmas Eve to withdraw money from an automated teller machine, according to an affidavit attached to a search warrant in the case. The white man who used the card tried to cover the ATM camera with a rag, the affidavit said.

bolding mine...

Any one know if Maria was on video buying the bus ticket?

I doubt it being Maria had a scheduled appt. with the baby doctor and failed to show and that's another mitigating factor in setting off red flags something has gone awry. How could she go to this appt. not cancel, if she knew she was leaving, I just don't know.

Sounds like to me a ruse with a Laci, Stacy up and gone missing case to me.

The other woman, Maria, the wife Christine, what did Amber do when she found out her lover/relationship boyfriends pregnant wife went missing?

Immediately she contacted police and began to help. What did Cassandra due immediately after talking with Drews son in the doorway of Stacy's house that 11:00 p.m. night of oct. 28th? Why she left and immediately notified authorities. What did Drew and Scott do? Try to set up scenerios their women left voluntarily from the home and no need for concern.

See the contrasts in human behaviors upon such actual events. No speculation here as to how guilty act and the innocent act.

Ember my husband is the same way! Actually from all the stuff about Gary Hilton I been reading here this past week it has given me anxiety attacks. My family was at work & school on Friday and I went to shower and 3 times I turned the shower off and stuck my head out to listen if I heard any noises in my house...then I went to the px and I was looking at some books when the guy next to me was looking at cook books I swore he was trying to see if I was alone and when we went outside he was going to kidnap me! My heart started racing so fast it was hard for me to breathe I was like ok either this has to stop or I am banning myself from WS for awhile!!!

Yep, that's why I love Christine2448's (I think it was her's) siggy line. It goes something like "WS has changed the way I "walk" in this world" SOOOO true.

((((Hugs))) to you!

Please don't think I'm crazy, but I started thinking maybe L's wife did know about the murder and decided to help him. What if it was wife who withdrew $$ and what if it was wife who actually purchased bus ticket & moved car? Does this sound crazy?
I don't think you're crazy at all since I'm thinking it's possible too! :) That's why I wondered if the wife looks anything like Maria, and if she could've been the one who made herself look 8 mo. pregnant and went to the bus station? That whole thing with the bus ticket makes me think it was a decoy to make LE think she'd left for El Paso so no one would really look for her, especially where she was found. Maria wasn't in any condition to take a bus trip to Texas so why would she have gotten that ticket?

I dont disagree with you KL! IMO she had to know, but for the sake of it just trying to feel for her at the same time. It is very possible ticas post could be right as well. Only time will tell. (bangshead)

http://wral.com/news/local/story/2282672/

Lauterbach's debit card was used on Christmas Eve to withdraw money from an automated teller machine, according to an affidavit attached to a search warrant in the case. The white man who used the card tried to cover the ATM camera with a rag, the affidavit said.

bolding mine...

Don't you have to know the pin even on the credit card in order to use it in the atm? What if it was tossed like the cell phone? Was this the time that the 400 dollars was taken out of her account? Or is this two separate incidents? A female can be dressed as a male. No problem.

And who else would the seek. IIRC they said there could be more arrest warrents coming. Did I hear that right guys?

Yes, you did, Indy Gal.

The operative words here are "could be". "IF" Cesar Laurean should receive help or refuge from anyone - like friends or family members - they "could be" arrested & charged.

The Sheriff did say that Laurean's friends & associates were talking & cooperating with LE - but, couldn't say more on the subject.

He also stated that he hoped Cesar's father was watching the coverage. I am assuming Sheriff Brown feels that Cesar will contact his Dad for help and he wanted the father to know the consequences of assisting his son.

Rum Tum

If they look alike I think it is possible

I'm sure you all remember (the mothers here) what it feels like to be 8.5 months pregnant? Before leaving the house....you go tinkle....as soon as you're in the car, you have to tinkle.... every bump in the road triggers that need. I strongly doubt that a bus toilet run every few minutes would appeal to an 8.5 month pregnant woman, no matter how desperate she is to get away. The bus ticket must have been a ruse to make people believe Maria left town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami