Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the kids are hungry, the dog has to pee and hubby wants some snuggle on the couch time (little does he know that at 8:00, I'm gonna be glued to Geraldo,lol) so I have to go for awhile.

"Talk" to you all later! Thanks for a thought provoking afternoon.

Wishing Maria and her baby peace and much love in what lies ahead.

Don't you have to know the pin even on the credit card in order to use it in the atm? What if it was tossed like the cell phone? Was this the time that the 400 dollars was taken out of her account? Or is this two separate incidents? A female can be dressed as a male. No problem.
You need a PIN to use the ATM and withdraw cash. $400. was taken out on the day before Christmas by a man putting a rag over the camera. I heard that more money was attempted yesterday but I believe the ATM machine swallowed the card since LE said they recovered it.

Don't you have to know the pin even on the credit card in order to use it in the atm? What if it was tossed like the cell phone? Was this the time that the 400 dollars was taken out of her account? Or is this two separate incidents? A female can be dressed as a male. No problem.

Agreed... it could definately be a woman dressed as a man. Also, as much as I hate to say it, a lot of "green" marines have a habit of using the last 4 of their SS# for their pin. And in the military world, you use the SS# for EVERYTHING. I think I know my hubby's SS# better than my own -- I have to use it for everything from making appointments, to even buying online at the bx/px.

I'm not sure if it's two separate incidents or not... trying to replay the presser.

I'll let you know what I find out. (It might be later on...hubby's getting ready to take me out to dinner for my birthday!)

I don't think you're crazy at all since I'm thinking it's possible too! :) That's why I wondered if the wife looks anything like Maria, and if she could've been the one who made herself look 8 mo. pregnant and went to the bus station? That whole thing with the bus ticket makes me think it was a decoy to make LE think she'd left for El Paso so no one would really look for her, especially where she was found. Maria wasn't in any condition to take a bus trip to Texas so why would she have gotten that ticket?

Hi panthera, Thank you that's exactly what I've been thinking. I have wanted to post that post all day long, finally got up the courage to do so.

I'm sure you all remember (the mothers here) what it feels like to be 8.5 months pregnant? Before leaving the house....you go tinkle....as soon as you're in the car, you have to tinkle.... every bump in the road triggers that need. I strongly doubt that a bus toilet run every few minutes would appeal to an 8.5 month pregnant woman, no matter how desperate she is to get away. The bus ticket must have been a ruse to make people believe Maria left town.
I agree it was a decoy to make LE think she took off for Texas or wherever. Her roommate said she wasn't going much of anywhere lately as she was too close to delivery.

The LE man who has been giving the press conferences, stated that the wood was placed on either side of the body and set afire. He also said that one of the hands of the unborn baby was curled within itself. I suspect they have great dna all around. AS IF they need it to determine the 'father'.

He also stated that when the facts are ALL revealed it will have quite a grizly turn to it.

This has to be the most disgusting case makes me want to //////////////////.

Where did this boy/man go, will he be found alive or dead, when he is found. He appeared to have such a noble military background. NO doubt this may be why they rather gave him a pass and CAUSED this young woman to be MURDERED. MOO

I dont disagree with you KL! IMO she had to know, but for the sake of it just trying to feel for her at the same time. It is very possible ticas post could be right as well. Only time will tell. (bangshead)

Yes it's possible. But when I process all the info together, visualizing what it had to be like around that home, a man's fist can't be more scarier than a woman and child's murder bludgeoning up my home, using possibly my own kitchen utensils and their burnt smoldering body buried in my own back yard for me and my two year old to intentionally keep at bay. Nope, I would fear the deep dark death scene more than a live man's hand.

Also, most people don't retain council and be more apt to committ further crimes. They had to be meeting day and night with these three attorney,s not to mention how many times did the sheriff state L had agreed to come in since Maria's disappearance and give an interview and wouldn't.

Anything new on the 6:00 news? Had a couple of phone calls and missed the beginning. Sports on now. At least on the local news.

He also stated that when the facts are ALL revealed it will have quite a grizly turn to it.

MOO

I caught that too in the news conference. I just wonder if that means the wife's involved? Blood on the ceiling makes me think it was more of a struggle than just him with his Marine training killing her, let's say, with a quick slash to the throat? He could have easily overpowered her but his wife maybe not as easily? They both had a motive, imo.

Anyone wondering if that bus ticket was transfered or used? Could the have used it himself?

And for the wife "being there" - where was her child? Certainly not in the home at the time. Wonder who was baby sitting that night? Hmmmmm.....

I think it's odd that no one questioned the burning going on. There has been a statewide burn ban in effect since the summer. It was only recently lifted when we had a fair amount of rain. I'll have to research exactly when it was lifted. I do think it's possible that the wife wasn't around when the murder took place. I do think she was part of the clean up. How could she not know what happened there? I would think the smell of blood and/or cleaning supplies would be horrible. I remember the smell very well of my dad gutting a deer out in the back yard. I imagine in the house it would be really strong. No matter what happened, it's all very sad for the victim. In the pictures I've seen in the media, she looked much happier in the picture of her with the long hair than she did in the military picture. Her eyes look sad in the later picture. Poor thing.

I agree it was a decoy to make LE think she took off for Texas or wherever. Her roommate said she wasn't going much of anywhere lately as she was too close to delivery.

I seem to remember the room mate saying that she was in bed alot of the time due to her pregnancy? Anyone remember that? I remember bits and pieces of things then forget where I heard/read them!

I think it's strange that LE described Durham as a person of interest and not laurean. Durham appeared to be the only one that helped Maria.

Anyone wondering if that bus ticket was transfered or used? Could the have used it himself?

And for the wife "being there" - where was her child? Certainly not in the home at the time. Wonder who was baby sitting that night? Hmmmmm.....

I believe LE said that the bus ticket was never used. Boy, didn't think about her child, now I'm wondering.

I seem to remember the room mate saying that she was in bed alot of the time due to her pregnancy? Anyone remember that? I remember bits and pieces of things then forget where I heard/read them!

Yes, I remember that! Another reason she wouldn't have taken the bus!

I read the bus ticket hadn't been used.

Yes, it was the roommate who said she was in bed a lot. That's why I doubt she'd buy a bus ticket to go anywhere. She sure wouldn't want to go into labor on the bus miles from a hospital or home, imo. :)

Ok, something coming on NBC nightly news in a bit. Lets see if its anything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en