Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody did any back ground searching on this couple? Do we know anything about their relationship other than the alleged rape? I wish some co-workers would come forward with interviews, they would know what kind of tension was in the work place.

Old girlfriends, a mistress? Another victim of L's. We really don't know alot about these two yet.

I would be real interested to know this answer? We may need to e-mail it to the proper people. Did Christine ask for baby sitting services on or about beginning with the purchase of the bus ticket, til after her demise and burial?

Being punched in the face shore does sound like a female driven retalitory action to the Other woman, what some girls would consider acceptable in circumstances like this. A keying of the car ssure does sound feminine in respect to gender behavior, not male oriented. Any thoughts on this people?

I am coming to this thread a little late, it took me a while to find it.
I have two comments and forgive me if they have already been brought up.
I think the wife is in this up to her eyeballs.
I also think the fact that the adopted mother of deceased called her "bi-polar and a liar" is tragic. Was this the excuse that caused people to possibly not take her disappearance seriously at first?
Whether it was (is) true or not, I think it was a mean thing for the mother to do. IMHO

Has anybody did any back ground searching on this couple? Do we know anything about their relationship other than the alleged rape? I wish some co-workers would come forward with interviews, they would know what kind of tension was in the work place.

Old girlfriends, a mistress? Another victim of L's. We really don't know alot about these two yet.

I would be real interested to know this answer? We may need to e-mail it to the proper people. Did Christine ask for baby sitting services on or about beginning with the purchase of the bus ticket, til after her demise and burial?

Being punched in the face shore does sound like a female driven retalitory action to the Other woman, what some girls would consider acceptable in circumstances like this. A keying of the car ssure does sound feminine in respect to gender behavior, not male oriented. Any thoughts on this people?
Nancy Grace or Greta would follow up on the questions, I'd think. I agree about some of this looking a lot more like retaliation from another female instead of what a guy would do. And I'd still like to know more about the pattern of blood spatter found in the house and what kind of weapon was used. Marines are trained to take out someone very quickly and not with so much bloodshed.

OT~ I hope he is rooting for my PACKS! LOL
Yes, we BOTH are!!! :D And that's why I didn't want to change the channels or turn on another tv right yet, but then the Jaguars are playing the Patriots at 8pm so will have to sneak in watching Geraldo somehow.

Please don't think I'm crazy, but I started thinking maybe L's wife did know about the murder and decided to help him. What if it was wife who withdrew $$ and what if it was wife who actually purchased bus ticket & moved car? Does this sound crazy?

I don't think you're crazy at all, Paddy. Actually this scenario makes a lot of sense to make ppl think that Maria had run away and disappeared of her own accord. Remember that even the Sheriff was asking Maria to call someone or return . The guy who sold Maria a bus ticket said that it was Maria, but it could have been any young woman in a blond wig. I am still trying to make up my mind about if the wife was an accomplice or not. :confused:

Ok, the burn ban was lifted on Jan. 2nd, 2008. It had been in effect since Oct.

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/2243168/

Before the recent rain, it was extremely dry for months and months. There was an extreme amount of talk about the burn ban due to this.
I thought of the burn ban too, but since it wasn't lifted until this month, I'm really wondering when he set the fire? I haven't heard when the burning took place if anyone knows or has said.

Nancy Grace or Greta would follow up on the questions, I'd think. I agree about some of this looking a lot more like retaliation from another female instead of what a guy would do. And I'd still like to know more about the pattern of blood spatter found in the house and what kind of weapon was used. Marines are trained to take out someone very quickly and not with so much bloodshed.

Which prompts me to my next new thoughts adding confirmation to my theory. Christine was an active trained Marine also. Trained in the art of killing. Hunt prey, kill prey. This woman died a very violent brutal death, possibly even the babe was attacked, for we know what the sheriff has eluded too, when we hear more facts how it will be.

Lastly, We have Scott and COB, also trained in the art of subdue and kill, who both killed and disposed of their babies mothers bodies while in vitro.

Scott and cob got as far away from the murdered mom and babe as possible, we also know and believe lacy was a soft kill too, strangulation as Jessee, what can this killing, the facts tell us about the murderer? Not only did they shred her body to pieces along with the babe, but they kept the body as a souvenir and trophy to linger over for days. Hatred I tell ya pure evil hatred is playing in this.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out christine wore the points in this marriage just like dianne zambora did. Might explain L's seually assaulting another woman, to be in control where he doesn't have any in his relationship at home. Thoughts?

Great post KOOL. I totally agree she either knew or was in on it. She has to be, right?

There was nothing new on the news anyway. They did say that the expect an arrest within the next few days but I'm sure that was wishful, hopeful thinking.

Well, do we know if she was staying with him at the time he killed the victim?

I mean, a rape accusation 's gotta strain a marriage, right?

I'm sure you all remember (the mothers here) what it feels like to be 8.5 months pregnant? Before leaving the house....you go tinkle....as soon as you're in the car, you have to tinkle.... every bump in the road triggers that need. I strongly doubt that a bus toilet run every few minutes would appeal to an 8.5 month pregnant woman, no matter how desperate she is to get away. The bus ticket must have been a ruse to make people believe Maria left town.

I think all the ladies here will agree that -

No way did Maria at 8.5 months pregnant buy a bus ticket to Texas.

This could be proof right here of a premeditated plan!

Was the wife involved in this plan?

I don't think you're crazy at all, Paddy. Actually this scenario makes a lot of sense to make ppl think that Maria had run away and disappeared of her own accord. Remember that even the Sheriff was asking Maria to call someone or return . The guy who sold Maria a bus ticket said that it was Maria, but it could have been any young woman in a blond wig. I am still trying to make up my mind about if the wife was an accomplice or not. :confused:

Thanks, I've been thinking about this all day. Right from the beginning I didn't think it make sense for an woman that far along in her pregnancy to want get on a bus, when she had car. Also, somebody wanted LE & family to think Maria was still alive by withdrawing the $$ on the 24th, it was the 24th wasn't it?

Thanks, I've been thinking about this all day. Right from the beginning I didn't think it make sense for an woman that far along in her pregnancy to want get on a bus, when she had car. Also, somebody wanted LE & family to think Maria was still alive by withdrawing the $$ on the 24th, it was the 24th wasn't it?

bingo...

More then likely to remove any doubtthat Maria either delivered the baby or Someone cut the baby out. He want everyone to know the baby was with Mom.

I'm catching up on reading this afternoon's posts, so please forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

I think that if the baby was inside the mother's womb when the body was set on fire it would have been one of the last parts to burn. Sheriff said that the baby's tiny fist was burnt off of the rest of the body. How would that be possible if the baby's entire body was inside the womb full of amniotic fluid and placenta?

Makes me wonder if the baby may have been delivered and placed in the pit under the mom's tummy area so as to make it appear to have been in utero when the body was burned.

Also, I believe that if the mom was beaten or placed under intense stress, the baby may have been delivered prematurely as a result.

Sorry for the graphic description, don't know how else to describe it.

What do you all think? Any OB nurses here?

Susan

:woohoo: :woohoo:
I'm enjoying watching the snow :clap: and the score isn't too bad either!

(Sorry, everyone, just taking a small break from this horrible tragedy to Maria and her baby. :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en