Missing Cell Phones #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy was working 5 min away...He could have come home on a break or a lunch hour. I'm betting eventually we will hear he came home at some point before 3:30/4:am.

Any chance their attorney would like to release the 911 tape?

No chance, the video shows he never left the place.

What we have are statistics. Statistics that say baby's Lisa's age who go missing, go missing because of a parent. Baby's go missing and guilty parents hide from LE and media. AKA DB and JI.

Right. And that's why it's important to investigate the family.

When you can't turn up any evidence they are guilty, you have to look elsewhere.

(Like, if you tell me you're eating an apple, chances are it's a red or green one and not a yellow one. But if you tell me no, the apple I'm eating is yellow, I'm not going to say that's a lie, because chances are better it's a red or green one. Babies DO get kidnapped by acquaintances and strangers).

BTW, innocent people who are harassed hide from the media, too.

Any chance DB's brother was on Lister that night? I say it is likely he was. He seems to get lost in all the rhetoric.

You have no evidence she hurt her baby either. It works both ways.

On that post, I was referring to her sleeping. The attorney called it "Fact". It is not a fact; it is what she said she thought she was doing. She said, "I could have been passed out/blacked out, I can't remember". That doesn't exactly ring FACTUAL that she was asleep...however, the attorney took it and is spinning it as a fact.

You are correct, I have no evidence she harmed Lisa. ... but if I were to gamble on it, my money would say she has a pretty good idea what happened.

He sure did have a working phone and she had one also...her father gave her his phone the day before.

Jeremy was working 5 min away...He could have come home on a break or a lunch hour. I'm betting eventually we will hear he came home at some point before 3:30/4:am.

Any chance their attorney would like to release the 911 tape?
5 min???? EVERYthing I have seen says 20.

On that post, I was referring to her sleeping. The attorney called it "Fact". It is not a fact; it is what she said she thought she was doing. She said, "I could have been passed out/blacked out, I can't remember". That doesn't exactly ring FACTUAL that she was asleep...however, the attorney took it and is spinning it as a fact.

You are correct, I have no evidence she harmed Lisa. ... but if I were to gamble on it, my money would say she has a pretty good idea what happened.

I hear you, but I'd say there are very few 'facts' in this case that we know, outside of a missing child.

Yep,I'm surprised there was no MW sightings that night,but she had all the witnesses in her home.So I think that was an oops that didn't pan out. Plus her pink hair and being at the Waffle House probably would also help her,if there's cameras or other people as witnesses.

Ty winterrose!

Right. And that's why it's important to investigate the family.

When you can't turn up any evidence they are guilty, you have to look elsewhere.

(Like, if you tell me you're eating an apple, chances are it's a red or green one and not a yellow one. But if you tell me no, the apple I'm eating is yellow, I'm not going to say that's a lie, because chances are better it's a red or green one. Babies DO get kidnapped by acquaintances and strangers).

BTW, innocent people who are harassed hide from the media, too.

bbm
Definitely agree.

What video? There's a video of JI for every minute he was at work?

Innocent people beg and cry for their missing babys return.
DB and JI don't act like they've lost a dog , much less a baby. IMO

Joe T. and Joe P are churning it up just like Baez and Mason did with the Anthony fiasco. The longer it stays out there, the more money to be made. These attorneys have to keep spinning because DB and JI have been told to lay low. They brought those kids in, most likely on a very time-limited basis yesterday. This enabled them to do some serious spin today and do their magic. No parent of a missing child needs to retain two Criminal Defense Attorneys.

I suspect before all this over, that DB will attempt to sue LE just like the Aisenberg's did.

5 min???? EVERYthing I have seen says 20.

okay, you would know best. We were told when this broke that JI left the house at 5:20 to get to work at 5:30..as the Starbucks was about 5 min from the house. Just typing what I read.

This could also be taken as they didn't know the phones were cut off in the early afternoon. JI found out about it when he tried to call home in the early evening...when did DB find out about it?

MOO

Well, DB had to know the phones were off before Oct 3rd because her father gave her his phone to use the prior weekend. DB had a working phone but it conveniently got stolen. JI also had a working phone. Whey wasn't he calling DB's father's phone, that one worked. Did the invisible intruder use that one or did he not like it because it wasn't web enabled? It was said to be a "plain jane" phone.

Where are you getting THIS from?

Sorry. According to MW, transient Dane had MW's phone at 11:57 pm for the 50 second call from a DB/jI phone. He had used her phone all evening. He did not have his own phone.

A drunk DB passed out 90 minutes earlier on N. Lister St. A neighbor confirms her lights were out at 11:30.

According to MW, Dane returned her phone at midnight. Was the phone call about getting Dane a "new" phone? There were three phones on the Irwin's kitchen counter. Only one really functioned. What if the call at 11:57 was to let Dane know there were some phones available? The functionality was assumed as they were plugged in.

We don't know who had custody of one or more of the DB/JI phones at 3:17 am. I think Dane went to get one of these stolen phones. If he or another recipient pressed "86" on a verizon phone he was attempting to set up a vm account. Something a new phone owner does. But the phone was not in service, so no vm. Then an attempt to access the internet via the phone, but no service, no internet. This would account for waiting and wandering about.

MW was at the Waffle House from 2am. She says Dane left " in the morning" and she doesn't know where he went.

Askfornina. The transcript was great. I do so much better when I can read. I think it is time for me to get a printer. It will be easier to keep track of statement, press releases, etc.. We have the affidavit and now this. Off to Officemax....

:gthanks:

Ok I think we all are making a lot of assumptions....

JI attempted to call DB, but we do not know if it was before he came home for dinner, before he went to work at Starbucks. At that point he might have had his personal phone. When it didn't work, he left it at home when he went to work at Starbucks. (I'm sure there will be a link w/info proving me wrong in 3...2...1.. but for now I haven't seen otherwise).

We ASSume that DB's grandfather gave her a working phone, however, I seriously doubt he gave her one w/service. I'm assuming he had an old phone that had no service on it that he was giving her since hers was not working due to speaker issues. She was transferring numbers from her old non-functioning restricted phone to this new working no service phone. Once the numbers were transferred over, she'd just need to transfer over her sim card and when their service was restored, she'd have a working phone.

or I could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members