Missing Cell Phones #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish we knew how extensively that house with the sprinklers was checked. Was it checked inside and out for any traces of Jersey, Lisa and the phones? I know they were checking footprints outside but they should expect to find Jersey's footprints outside if he was maintaining the sprinklers. Any trace of him inside the home, and especially any traces of Lisa inside the home would pretty much point to him as being responsible for kidnapping her. I think once LE realized that he was in the area and that he had a habit of occupying empty homes when the homeowner was away that house should have been checked out as thoroughly as the Irwin house.

MOO

Swear I saw some reference made several days ago that the neighbors with the sprinklers declined LE's request to have the inside of their house searched.

Anyone else remember this???

What we have are statistics. Statistics that say baby's Lisa's age who go missing, go missing because of a parent. Baby's go missing and guilty parents hide from LE and media. AKA DB and JI.

That is a statistic, not evidence.

Innocent people beg and cry for their missing babys return.
DB and JI don't act like they've lost a dog , much less a baby. IMO

I've seen plenty of tears and grief from these parents. And when I do, it breaks my heart, but to others, it's fake. Like I said elsewhere, it doesn't matter what they do, what they or their lawyers say, it's all a 'spin' or 'fake' or 'contrived'...there are those that can't (or won't) be open to any possibility that these parents had nothing to do with their daughter being missing. Regardless of anything that is said or done, it's either not enough or too much.

I'm not saying they are totally innocent. I hope with all my heart 100% that they are. I will believe it until proven otherwise. I can rake them over the coals and stomp on them at that time. For now, I will support and trust that they did nothing. I'm not willing to add to a families grief by attacking them for things that are, at this point, speculation and innuendo. IMO

ETA: Tara McDonald didn't shed a tear in public - her timeline changed, she hid things, she failed a lie detector test, she was accused by LE and the public at large...yet she was innocent!

The dog hit is evidence. It was enough for a Judge to order a search that lasted 17 hours. Multiple evidence bags were seen being carried out of the house.

The phone records are evidence that both DB and JI lied when they said no calls could be made from the phones.

JMO
Show me evidence that the calls were actually made and somebody actually talked. That would be evidence of calls MADE. The evidence stated today was that the calls were ATTEMPTED. That is evidence that the phones were in fact not working. There is actually a link that I posted upstream where the FBI says they themselves, have evidence that the phones were indeed restricted.

The dog hit could be evidence. But one dog hit is not going to convict anyone. The phone records are not evidence, in fact I see the phone records as evidence that someone did steal the phones.

Not if MW's number was written on DB's hand. MOO

Today, Megyn Kelly reported in a Fox exclusive that cell phone records show that at 3:17 am and 3:22 am that same night, someone tried to access Deborah Bradley’s voicemail and use the internet.

and
cell phones never got from one third of a mile from the Irwin home,

JI was on his way home at that time and got in at 3:30 am from what I remember. Isn't it possible that the phone was being used INSIDE of the house by someone in there? By DB? By JI? Using this phone and having Baby Lisa so close to the home (within a baseball field's width) is pretty gutsy in my opinion. If it was an abductor, this person could have even seen JI pull in at the time.

All of this is giving me such a headache and I want to give up soon. ugh.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...h-bradley’s-phone-the-night-lisa-disappeared/

Not if MW's number was written on DB's hand. MOO

All we know is that MW said LE told her that. Even if LE said that we don't know if it's true or if LE used it as a tactic to see how MW reacted. MW has said a lot and I'm not sure I believe all of it.

All we know is that MW said LE told her that. Even if LE said that we don't know if it's true or if LE used it as a tactic to see how MW reacted. MW has said a lot and I'm not sure I believe all of it.

It hasn't really been substantiated and to be honest, hasn't been brought up in recent interviews with MW either.

I've seen plenty of tears and grief from these parents. And when I do, it breaks my heart, but to others, it's fake. Like I said elsewhere, it doesn't matter what they do, what they or their lawyers say, it's all a 'spin' or 'fake' or 'contrived'...there are those that can't (or won't) be open to any possibility that these parents had nothing to do with their daughter being missing. Regardless of anything that is said or done, it's either not enough or too much.

I'm not saying they are totally innocent. I hope with all my heart 100% that they are. I will believe it until proven otherwise. I can rake them over the coals and stomp on them at that time. For now, I will support and trust that they did nothing. I'm not willing to add to a families grief by attacking them for things that are, at this point, speculation and innuendo. IMO

ETA: Tara McDonald didn't shed a tear in public - her timeline changed, she hid things, she failed a lie detector test, she was accused by LE and the public at large...yet she was innocent!

BBM

I see a lot of things in this case that seem to point to DB's possible involvement in Lisa's disappearance. And every time I do, I keep thinking of Tara and how guilty she seemed because of the other things she was trying to hide. I wish DB had her strength to get in front of the camera's every day regardless of what people are saying about her and keep Lisa's story front and center. Not doing that is what disturbs me the most about her behaviour.

MOO

I understand people thinking DB is guilty, I really do. There are some things that really lend to that theory, but it's not a fact, we simply do not have enough evidence to support that theory right now.

I also believe that MW has stated that she has been told by some source in the media who claims to have spoken with LE that the phone number on DB's hand was in fact a lie. Cyndy Short also said it was not true.

So it's probably a pretty good guess that the number was not on DB's hand.

MOO

This is getting really confusing now. If we now have voicemail and internet attempts made at 3:17 and 3:22, where does that leave the sightings of man carrying baby at 12:15 and 04:00?

You could also argue that the two sightings were unrelated to this case but the lawyers are using them to their advantage.

I think I'm going to have a break from this case until LE has something to say...........

new cell phone thread... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154466"]Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] it is timeline based and everything....! move on over... this one is getting long

Swear I saw some reference made several days ago that the neighbors with the sprinklers declined LE's request to have the inside of their house searched.

Anyone else remember this???

I'd love to know the answer to this too. But I suppose if the homeowner is absolutely certain that there was no forced entry into the house and has no suspicion whatsoever that anyone was in the house while they were away then they might not like the idea of giving access to forensic teams to dust the place. It can cause quite a mess I'm sure.

And of course without a good reason, LE can't get a search warrant for the house so perhaps they didn't get a chance to check the inside. I wonder just how friendly the homeowners are with Jersey? :waitasec:

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member