Missing Cell Phones #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last person that saw Lisa was her drunk mother. No signs of forced entry, not weird DNA. She should be in jail as we speak.

No weird DNA? Is there a link for that? I'm sure if there were evidence against DB she would be in jail. LE has repeatedly stated that DB is NOT a suspect.

The last person that saw Lisa was her drunk mother. No signs of forced entry, not weird DNA. She should be in jail as we speak.
No weird dna could be from somebody familiar with the family. Many intruders do not leave a sign of entry. Many leave absolutely no clue, if they did, more burglaries would be solved.

The rude posts back and forth end now or some of you will be on a Time Out for the weekend.

This post lands at random and is not addressing the post above it.

bumping up for good health's sake..... it lands at random

:nurse:

No weird DNA? Is there a link for that? I'm sure if there were evidence against DB she would be in jail. LE has repeatedly stated that DB is NOT a suspect.

There is evidence. The dog hit in the bedroom is evidence. The telephone records are evidence. Changing stories are evidence. Lies are evidence. The more evidence they gather, the better.

JMO

No weird dna could be from somebody familiar with the family. Many intruders do not leave a sign of entry. Many leave absolutely no clue, if they did, more burglaries would be solved.

Same for Lisa's mom who was drunk that night. Her DNA is all over the place Im sure.

There is evidence. The dog hit in the bedroom is evidence. The telephone records are evidence. The more evidence they gather, the better.

JMO

MyBelle, People for whatever reason choose to ignore the evidence.

Maybe it was an accomplice to the abductor who grabbed the phones and then immediately fenced the phones? Somebody who knew MW sold electronics or knew that someone at that number was looking for a phone? There is also the well-established principle that low-life druggies don't think clearly. If this was an abduction, somebody knew this family and their patterns and maybe tried to set up a Patsy with the phone angle. Jmo

Ok then that would mean two people entering the home unseen unheard and snatching a baby along with three phones and then leaving the home with a baby still remaining unseen. Then making calls to get rid of one of the phones and then what? Idont get it

Maybe this can go on more than one thread.

Originally Posted by tehcloser on 11/11/11
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: Police and Parents Spar on Tot's Birthday

When asked if he thought police consider parents Deborah Bradley, 25, and Jeremy Irwin, 29, suspects, criminal defense attorney John Picerno replied, "Absolutely. They've told them as much, Debbie in particular."

Picerno said he was "not at liberty" to elaborate further on the issue.

The Kansas City Police Department denies the claim that Bradley and Irwin are suspects.

"We don't have any suspects," Police Capt. Steve Young told ABCNews.com today. "We still would like to speak to them again."
11/11/11
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...54#.Tr2h_0NTl9

There is evidence. The dog hit in the bedroom is evidence. The telephone records are evidence. The more evidence they gather, the better.

JMO

The dog hit is not evidence that DBharmed her child. As for the phone records, do we really know what the truth is concerning those?

I have Verizon phone service. There have been a couple of times when my phone service was suspended because I didn't pay my bill on time. When that happened, my phone service was restricted. I could not make outgoing calls, I couldn't receive calls and I could not access my vmail. Not matter what I tried to do, I would be connected to customer service. I should also add that when I did pay my bill, I did it through my phone in an automated system and used the payment info on file...meaning I didn't have to give a credit card number or bank account number. My phone service was working again within 15 minutes even though I never spoke to a human at customer service. So it is very possible that those phones were back in service if there was payment info on file even if there was no money to pay for the bill. With Verizon, you can also set a post dated payment for up to two weeks and when you do that, the service will be reconnected within 15 minutes even though the payment won't actually be made for 2 weeks.

My current phone is wifi enabled. I can access the internet via public hoQt
spot without having any phone service on my phone. For example, with
restricted service, I could still go to the public library and access the internet
the same way I would with my laptop. I could access the internet from any
place that has public wifi including unsecured networks that people have in
their homes.

When people steal cell phones, it's not generally to make money from the phone itself. Hot phones are too easy to trace. They take the phones to access personal information. Attempting to access vmail could be an attempt to hack into the system and gain access to billing information. With Verizon, I can access my billing information either online or through the automated system on my phoneAlso, some people store credit card information on the internet at certain sites they may have book marked....example, paypal. There are other programs that phones have that have easy pay options. Someone who steals a phone is going to attempt to access all these options in order to steal credit card information, banking information, etc. The phone itself is basically useless to the thief.

As far as a phone call going through to MW, there are 3 phones involved. One of them being loaned to DB. We don't know if that loaner phone was active or not. So the phone call to MW and possibly JI leaving a voice mail for DB could very well have been on the loaner phone.
moo

I am not sure how it works, but there is a way to spoof someone's phone number by hacking into their voicemail so that when you make a call from another phone, the charges go to to the number that was hacked and not the number that was actually making the call. Don't ask me how it's done, I've just heard of it being done and heard that it was done by hacking into voicemail as the first step in the process.

Those are excellent points. I have thought that spoofing or hacking was a theory here, too. I think the phones and the abduction are tangentially connected. If they were central, we would have an arrest.The cell phones may be a bit of a red herring.

JMO

The dog hit could be evidence. But one dog hit is not going to convict anyone. The phone records are not evidence, in fact I see the phone records as evidence that someone did steal the phones.

Really the information we have could point to an intruder or to DB/JI being involved. It's interesting to read both sides of the fence. I'm back up on that fence.

The dog hit could be evidence. But one dog hit is not going to convict anyone. The phone records are not evidence, in fact I see the phone records as evidence that someone did steal the phones.

Funnyl 3gl. I see the cell phones as motion by DB to throw off LE and anyone else trying to find Lisa. IMO

There is evidence. The dog hit in the bedroom is evidence. The telephone records are evidence. Changing stories are evidence. Lies are evidence. The more evidence they gather, the better.

JMO

Exactly what telephone evidence?

The dog hit is not evidence that DBharmed her child. As for the phone records, do we really know what the truth is concerning those?

Read the Sar thread here. Cadaver dogs hit on LISA'S DEATH scent.

The dog hit and phone records are still evidence. I don't believe it will be difficult to get an indictment in this case.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members