Missing Cell Phones #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. If a phone is restricted you can still get incoming calls and texts? Directly? Or do these calls and texts go to your voicemail?

If you recieve them directly, how come JI tried to leave DB a voicemail?

If they go to your vm, how else could you get them BUT to access your vm?

I think Dane was possibly making calls and texts he didn't want anyone to see,could have had nothing to do with this case.Just coincidence it happened the same night and MW said she was so angry he wiped out all her texts.I can see that happening actually,if true,what bad timing,but FBI has her phone. LE has released DB's cellphone activity,which in this timing,I think very telling.

Dane used one of the Irwin/Bradley phones, but it has nothing to with this case...?

Hi all,
trying hard to catch up - but I am confused - I see mention of JI calling and leaving DB a voicemail - but where is this info coming from? I didn't see it in the info from Fox - please help - thanks

According to MW her phone was used by someone, she stands by this. She will not say who used it nor who handed her her phone back. Maybe she is either afraid of this person or LE told her to keep it quiet. I do know that she has moved and LE knows where she is.

MW isn't credible.

JMO

Dane used one of the Irwin/Bradley phones, but it has nothing to with this case...?

Where did you hear Dane used one of the Irwin/Bradley phones?He had MW's phone,that's all I've read.Oh never mind,just reread,I see what you're saying. He used MW's phone,but the calls or texts he made might not have had anything to do with this case and he wanted to delete his,but deleted all possibly.

Where are you getting THIS from?

When I posted about Dane and MW's phone,I didn't clarify it was her phone.She thought I meant he was using DB's phone.I should have clarified,this cellphone info is confusing enough. :crazy:

time changes, restricted, working, non-working, his, hers, grandfathers, nothing stays the same!

What happened to the 2:38ish phone call that we have heard about since the beginning? The one that supposedly had her brother saying he was ready when she was. :banghead:

Ok, so in the video winter posted BS said the phones were "red-lined" meaning they could not dial out, but could receive calls. So how in hades did they call MW for 50 seconds?

It has been reported that DB had MW's phone number written on her hand? Has this been debunked?

Also, in the very first videos of the outside of Lisa's house, MW was seen when the police were given the videos from the Grand Jury request.

So for MW not to have known DB or JI, the above are strange incidences. Also, LE has said that Jersey has been cleared of involvement - this has been on WS earlier. IMO, if LE thought Jersey was involved in Lisa missing, they would let him out with a tail to see if he would get high and lead them to a puzzle piece.
Jersey isn't any use to LE in jail except they know where he is and may be able to answer questions on other people. :banghead:

Not picking on you because I've seen it referenced many times, but do you have a link for this? I'm pretty sure I've seen that statement debunked as rumor or assumptions and I want to be sure.

Ok, so in the video winter posted BS said the phones were "red-lined" meaning they could not dial out, but could receive calls. So how in hades did they call MW for 50 seconds?

Exactly and he also said the commune or gang living at MW's,I wonder if they put bandanas on the three kids and have them make gang signs. pfffttt!!!

In the Fox interview, the atty. tells MK that JI attempted to call DB that evening about being late....maybe said afternoon....and the call went directly to Verizon message saying phone is not working.

time changes, restricted, working, non-working, his, hers, grandfathers, nothing stays the same!

What happened to the 2:38ish phone call that we have heard about since the beginning? The one that supposedly had her brother saying he was ready when she was. :banghead:

That was a rumor posted in the comment section of a news article.

The phone number would be dialed, but it would be routed to the call center. It probably was either on hold, or one of those automated messages for 50 seconds.

The phone number would be dialed, but it would be routed to the call center. It probably was either on hold, or one of those automated messages for 50 seconds.

Then LE and FBI would know this and we would not have had the mess about Dane answering or MW answering or all that other jazz.....

Someone should throw out a thread of what all happened different on Oct 3rd,between the phones,neighbors,SB and SB,and in that home.

Has it ever been stated how long the cell phones continued pinging? Did they stop that
night? And what would you have to do to make them stop? Turn them off, take out the
batteries, throw them in river?

Then LE and FBI would know this and we would not have had the mess about Dane answering or MW answering or all that other jazz.....

Yes they (LE/FBI) would have known that the call didn't go through - but they would still want to know who the caller was attempting to call - so none of the rest would have changed. They would still need to talk to MW and still would want to know who else might have been using her phone and maybe expecting a phone call.

It has been reported that DB had MW's phone number written on her hand? Has this been debunked?

Also, in the very first videos of the outside of Lisa's house, MW was seen when the police were given the videos from the Grand Jury request.

So for MW not to have known DB or JI, the above are strange incidences. Also, LE has said that Jersey has been cleared of involvement - this has been on WS earlier. IMO, if LE thought Jersey was involved in Lisa missing, they would let him out with a tail to see if he would get high and lead them to a puzzle piece.
Jersey isn't any use to LE in jail except they know where he is and may be able to answer questions on other people. :banghead:

MW debunked it in an Examiner article (by the Z reporter) and it's linked on her facebook page. Her comment was something to the affect that she now knows it was a lie that the number was on DB's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl