Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done it. Other people I know have done it. Like I said, I don't really believe that to be case here. Just too many other coincidences. But it can happen. Especially since you don't have to put in the area codes on most cell phones if the call is local to where they phone is registered. I have pocket dialed a number that was not in my directory and was local, but it started with 444, which made it easier.
Oh, here we have to dial area code, even for local. Silly me, I just figured every area was the same on that.

Still seems highly unlikely to me, but that's just me. Hmmmm...... what are the odds?

Do you remember if that was the first night when he was not able to return home? Or had it been awhile? TIA

Dr Drew used the words: " he was not allowed into the home that night." But Drew also said it was unconfirmed reports he was dealing with.

No sorry, this woman can be discussed only about what she said. She can't be slueuthed.

Where was this reported Thanks.

Dr Drew said it on two of his shows, and one time in a conversation with Nancy Grace, when she was a guest on his show recently. She said she had heard the same thing but could not confirm it.

HLN talking about DB phone call to woman with pink colored hair. The woman doesn't know who answered her phone - ODD! She was walking around that night with her boyfriend -ODD!

DB/JI had said the phones did not work, but looks like one of them DID work! LE must know where call originated via triangulation, pinging.

Question - Was this call random - trying to throw LE off... Or is the pink haired lady involved.

Where was this reported Thanks.

I thought I remembered it being that they were just in a fight and hubby was kicked out for the night. No idea where I saw that though.

I don't think they are actually separated though because they just bought a house. I don't think I can state how I know this because it's not in MSM, it's from one of their FB pages.

Mods - feel free to delete this post if it breaks a rule. :innocent:

I can't believe how screwed up the media gets things. Jean C said MW walked through the neighborhood that night with her ex. Did she listen to the same interview I did? Why didn't Vinnie correct her? No wonder there's so many discrepancies in the information.

I thought I remembered it being that they were just in a fight and hubby was kicked out for the night. No idea where I saw that though.

I don't think they are actually separated though because they just bought a house. I don't think I can state how I know this because it's not in MSM, it's from one of their FB pages.

Mods - feel free to delete this post if it breaks a rule. :innocent:

Dr Drew talked about it on his show. From what he said I thought the hubby was estranged.

I think police know all details about phone call! what if they told her she can answer certain questions with reporters? Police putting that phone call out there as a message to irwins? moo :waitasec:

HLN talking about DB phone call to woman with pink colored hair. The woman doesn't know who answered her phone - ODD! She was walking around that night with her boyfriend -ODD!

DB/JI had said the phones did not work, but looks like one of them DID work! LE must know where call originated via triangulation, pinging.

Question - Was this call random - trying to throw LE off... Or is the pink haired lady involved.

BBM MW said she had walked through that neighborhood before with her ex. Not that night.

When you ponder this, though, does it seem MOST likely that she isn't telling the truth? Over MOST likely that someone took that call and she's reporting correctly her conversations with LE?

I don't see a motive to lie here. Honestly, it makes her look kind of bizarre to say she doesn't know who answered her phone at 2:30 - it's not like something that would make her look better in the eyes of the public. It opens up more questions than it answers.

Speaking of which, why in the world didn't that reporter say well who could it have been? Sometimes, I tell ya . . .

BBM. ITA. It went right over the reporters head as to what a landmine of info he had right in front of him.

Maybe IndaMiddle can give us the scoop. I don't think any of the media reporting in this case is 100% accurate. MOO

I can't believe how screwed up the media gets things. Jean C said MW walked through the neighborhood that night with her ex. Did she listen to the same interview I did? Why didn't Vinnie correct her? No wonder there's so many discrepancies in the information.

I know, frustrating.

Unless this is new and breaking news, which it doesn't sound like. Just sounds like they don't know what they're talking about.

BBM. ITA. It went right over the reporters head as to what a landmine of info he had right in front of him.

amen sista!

ITA!:rocker:

the reporters are running around chasing their butts over the lawyer fiasco.. whereas the phone thing... well...my gosh.. someone call Jennifer Wadsworth!!!!

Only lord knows how much info a producer edited out. *sigh* :banghead:

MW was nervous during her interview and seemed to get tripped up on her words. If she had something to hide I don't think she would talk to media.

It sounded to me like she meant the call went to voice mail. She doesn't know who answered the voice mail. (Meaning she doesn't know who called her phone.) I get voice mails all the time when no one answers but don't hang up immediately. I erase them and don't think anything of it. I'm assuming this is the case with her. JMO

I want to know who her ex boyfriend is. Was he staying over that night of the phone call? Does he know the ex of the neighbor? Is he the same guy?

This report about the phone call and MW tells me that LE has been all over those phone records from the get-go. MW has been interviewed by LE 4 times.

Makes me think that the "doppler thing on a piece of paper" that DB claimed LE showed her must be the real thing. I would really like to know what those phone pings are saying................

JMO

Extrapolating from your post, WOO - if the cell phone pings are real (and I believe they are, even if DB wants everyone to believe they aren't), then I suspect the burnt clothing is also real (even though DB says she hopes it isn't).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne