Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know why LE got all the raw video from the news channels. They were looking for her in the crowd. They know whats up, just biding their time imo.
IMO LE wants raw video because they want to see what all people interviewed REALLY said.

Has it been established that this was a cell phone and not a land line? If it was a landline and there were others in her house, then its easy to see how she may not know if it was answered or who answered it.
This is brilliant! Duh! I think somehow I just assumed it was a cell phone. :banghead:

Thank you!

I'm eager to see where this goes. If LE interviewed her four times, then I assume the phone call is important to the case.

I pray Lisa is still living and LE find her soon.

I am sure that phone call is important in this case. The phone that made the call wasn't supposed to be able to make an outgoing call.

I am sure that phone call is important in this case. The phone that made the call wasn't supposed to be able to make an outgoing call.

Can I have a link to that please. Where is this information coming from? Thank you

In the interview, she said that she told LE that she'd been through the neighborhood with her boyfriend. Now, that's odd when you think about it - isn't she 3 miles away?? That's a bit too far, IMO, to be out strolling for an evening walk. Why was she in that neighborhood, and why would the police have asked her if she'd been there? It sounds like the kind of question LE would ask if they already knew the answer and wanted to know what a person would answer. Or perhaps they TOLD her that her phone pinged there, and then she knew she couldn't exactly deny it. Either her BF is "jersey" or it's quite a HUGE coincidence that this woman, who lives 3 miles away, just happened to choose that particular neighborhood to stroll through, AND just happened to have gotten a "wrong" number.

Did you guys hear about how the second eyewitness picked the diaper-baby-carrying guy out of a bunch of photos? I read that it was someone that LE had already interviewed...

This case gets deeper and deeper.
"Through" the neighborhood could simply mean driving through the neighborhood. It also necessarily doesn't mean past THAT house just in the neighborhood. Her boyfriend could easily just have a friend somewhere in this neighborhood.

Can I have a link to that please. Where is this information coming from? Thank you

I have to ask for forum help with that. I am clueless when it comes to doing links. I believe it had to do with her saying that the police told her about there being doppler pings on her phone, and she thought they were lying about that to her (along with burnt clothing) and her phone was restricted, so it couldn't happen.

Has it been established that this was a cell phone and not a land line? If it was a landline and there were others in her house, then its easy to see how she may not know if it was answered or who answered it.

Really interesting point. I guess we don't know. It does seem though, that REALLY narrows down the number of people who could have answered that phone. It's conceivable with a cell, you could be at a party with your phone on the table and someone would answer it to jack with the caller, or it could be in a lost and found, or who knows what.

With a landline, you're down to MUCH fewer people. Instead of as you say - it makes wider the population of who could have answered the phone - in my opinion, it narrows it down to a bare, bare minimum. Like, only her. If she's single and alone it's beyond belief that someone broke into her house to answer the landline phone. : (

Good question.

Really interesting point. I guess we don't know. It does seem though, that REALLY narrows down the number of people who could have answered that phone. It's conceivable with a cell, you could be at a party with your phone on the table and someone would answer it to jack with the caller, or it could be in a lost and found, or who knows what.

With a landline, you're down to MUCH fewer people. Instead of as you say, it makes wider the population of who could have answered the phone, in my opinion, it narrows it down to a bare, bare minimum. Like, her.

Good question.
Unless the party is at your house. :)

Thanks for doing that Marple. I was going to try that but remembered that I cancelled my voice mail. :crazy:

So that's what I was thinking. If the phone pocket dialed the number and got the voice mail that's about how long it would stay connected until the voice mail disconnected it. And the only way to tell if either of the phones had that number stored in the contact list would be to have the physical phone. Which they can't find.

I wonder how long MW has had this number. Could it be a number that was assigned to someone previously who did know either DB or JI. It really could be innocent but how would LE know since the parents refuse to sit down with them to find out. :waitasec:

MOO
Couldn't LE just check with the phone provider though and see if that particular number has shown up on any previous bills?

Unless the party is at your house. :)

Yes. Right. If the party is at her house, then it would be up to her to provide as complete a list as possible of guests - it might seem she would have mentioned that in the interview. "I don't know who answered the call because coincidentally, I had a huge party at my house that night that went in to the wee hours."

Could be, though.

OMG!!!! Wow, how many pages have we been discussing this?? lol

Me thinks it's a landline!!!! Can someone PLEASE show me a link to the map or give me the address with the dumpster fire, pretty please!!!!! Wow-o-wowee!

OMG!!!! Wow, how many pages have we been discussing this?? lol

Me thinks it's a landline!!!! Can someone PLEASE show me a link to the map or give me the address with the dumpster fire, pretty please!!!!! Wow-o-wowee!
Not that I'm sleuthing her, but she said "my phone", which would mean, to me, her phone - and as far as I can tell, she doesn't have a landline. What 26 year old does?

Not that I'm sleuthing her, but she said "my phone", which would mean, to me, her phone - and as far as I can tell, she doesn't have a landline. What 26 year old does?

Plenty. I did. And I would venture to say that she does. IMHO...

I have to agree. If it was a land line she'd be more likely to say someone called her house.

I don't know any 26 yo with a land line unless it's needed for the internet. Then again, I know 26 yo that use the internet as a phone. VOiP I think.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VoIP_phone"]VoIP phone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I'm still betting her (MW's) ex boyfriend is Jersey and he had the phone that night. I usually never bet on much either nor post theories but have with Lisa's case...it wouldn't be her ex husband that had it or she would have said "ex husband" I'd think.

There's so much we can't talk about but LE has had this info way before we the people have figured it out. jmo

I tried to say this earlier,but I did not want to put Jersey and MW in the same sentence-I totally agree with you on this!!JMO

Why am I paying my bill then? :waitasec:

Im jumping off your post... I have a iPod that I can make phone calls for free off wifi with an app and iPhone users can get the same app.. It's called textnow you earn free minutes by watching dumb videos or buying something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member