Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not up to you or me, only lawyers. You think criminals who may be concerned about her potential testimony know what was said? They didn't have access to those statements.

So tell me why you think they liked Garrison so much even after he lied?

Because he was something shiny and they had not much else.

True. And the same goes the other direction with Sherrill.

But the assumed facts from crime scene photos and newspapers is that they made it to the house and got ready for bed. If someone was following, then it was someone at the parties. The cops were all over them from day one. And STILL went in the direction of the GRs/Garrison/Laclede County criminals/etc. Not partygoers. Mark Webb was actually on the scene to break up one of the parties and was already familiar with a lot of the attendees.

They liked Cox for his criminal potential. No one at the parties had the criminal potential. This took one strong person or multiple perps with one knowing the women.

Dusty was her ex, of course they were all over them at first.

IMO the person was targeting Sherrill considering she was alone that night. Have also wondered about Stacey considering she had more of curfew normally, but was given far more free reign that night. IMO there is a reason it was graduation night. If it were just Suzie after work would make far more sense. If both Sherrill and Suzie when Suzie came home from work would make more sense. She worked at a movie theater. That means she worked nights. If planned not hard to figure out someone’s schedule.
I think it's LAUGHABLE that you're even a "verified family member" LOL

What a joke.

Of course you don't think Suzie was a target because that leads in the direction of your HUSBAND.

IMO the person was targeting Sherrill considering she was alone that night. Have also wondered about Stacey considering she had more of curfew normally, but was given far more free reign that night. IMO there is a reason it was graduation night. If it were just Suzie after work would make far more sense. If both Sherrill and Suzie when Suzie came home from work would make more sense. She worked at a movie theater. That means she worked nights. If planned not hard to figure out someone’s schedule.
This absolutely makes sense to me. It was graduation night right? Who thinks the 18-year-old is coming home before dawn.

So you think people that got arrested for a crime that involved effing up a graveyard made three women disappear?
I agree, seems like one does not equal the other. Not in the even in the same category of criminal activity.

This absolutely makes sense to me. It was graduation night right? Who thinks the 18-year-old is coming home before dawn.
Graduation night doesn't usually involve set plans or they change. A party gets over crowded and broken up and people need places to sleep.

Graduation night doesn't usually involve set plans or they change. A party gets over crowded and broken up and people need places to sleep.
I always felt Janelle's guilt on camera had to do with the fact that she didn't let them sleep on her floor. She talks about this in later interviews too.

It's possible!

I'm not stupid enough to fall their recruiting tactic that worked on you.

They're suspects. Many cops did not clear them!
So they are criminal masterminds? That doesn't suddenly happen.

So they are criminal masterminds? That doesn't suddenly happen.
Dusty and Mike bought drugs off a violent rapist and biker! Joe was robbing places all over town. Stooped low enough to sell a dead person's teeth for money.

Their behavior is WEIRD. And should be SCRUTINIZED. Oh they're verified on web sleuths so that means they're impervious to SCRUTINY?

GIVE ME A BREAK

I think it's LAUGHABLE that you're even a "verified family member" LOL

What a joke.

Of course you don't think Suzie was a target because that leads in the direction of your HUSBAND.

Ok let’s just say it was her statement. If that was the case why are Joe, Dusty and Mike still alive? Joe was talking at parties about what they did. That is how they got caught. A person called crime stoppers and reported everything. The statements match what the phone caller said. Now let’s just say we go with what I’ve heard from others in their theories, “that they only knew Suzie made a statement and not Joe and Dusty or that Joe got them caught”. Even though many of Mike’s friends knew before him. That is how Mike found out and why he left Joe in IL months BEFORE the women went missing. So basically if it was others acting because of Mike, you are saying criminals acted on a rumor and did not check to see if anyone else was talking and just let the guy with the mouth not only go, but was ok with him testifying later and get a lighter sentence? I may be he wife, but if I thought for a moment he was involved in anyway I would of been gone a long time ago.

Even now if you are paid in cash you can't swipe it into an account like a check.

She could have stopped and dumped money into an ATM, but sometimes when your busy, you run out of checks, and you dont always get around to ordering new ones on time. Some people are just percrastanators, and just wait till the last minute to do things. From what I've read here about Sherrel. I think she probably worked a lot, and probably had a lot of hustle in her daily routine.

I dont think Sherrel by any means was trying to cheat the IRS. She had a bank account.

Lets say you are a waitress. Every night you make about $80.00 cash. You have a bill that must be in the mail no later then tomorrow. It's late evening. Would you stop and fiddle at an ATM, or simply just buy a money order, while getting food at the same time at the grocery store.

Like I said, we didn't have internet, cell phones, and plastic currency back then. It was paper, and usually only old retired people had time to sit around the kitchen table, and write checks. Some people are busy working, and it doesn't necessarily mean their trying to cheat the government.
agreed, It doesn’t MEAN anything because this is all speculation. she may or may not have been trying to pay with her tips instead of declaring them,who cares? this crime took place in 1992, not 1952. There were ATM card to that time I know because I had one. You could deposit cash into an ATM. Did anybody want to go through the hassle , probably not. It’s not a reflection of her character that she was paying bills with money orders. it takes 30 seconds to write a check, it’s not a two hour ordeal. same time to go get a money order. Also I paid my bills by check back then, and I was not a retired person. It’s not about that. Asking about someone’s finances is not a personal attack. I have nothing to gain, did not know any of these women. It’s just a clue, among hundreds of clues, that could point to something.

Plus she was a hairdresser. Good ones talk about life. I’m sure they talked about Suzie’s plans for the big day and I’m sure she was proud of her so boasted a bit like any good mom.

Because Joe and Mike and Dusty all know who did this or participated in doing this and Mike was deemed the one in charge of the big misdirection campaign? I wonder if Mike has truly told you everything....?

It's simple, they're alive because they know who did it or are keeping it quiet with threats or being threatened.......

THE PAPERS SAY JOE WAS IN TOWN. You can clearly see it posted in this and the previous thread!

Joe got probation because "He Talked" yet he was the mastermind behind the entire incident?

Sounds like your Husband is in some deep cow dung and is leading a big misdirection campaign online for the last several years. That's what I THINK.
You believe her husband was involved in the disappearance of three women?

Plus she was a hairdresser. Good ones talk about life. I’m sure they talked about Suzie’s plans for the big day and I’m sure she was proud of her so boasted a bit like any good mom.
Exactly, and it wouldn’t even of taken her talking. Anyone who knew her knew her daughter was graduating from high school. I don’t know about you , graduation night I don’t think I came home till 6 AM the following day. It’s what kids do right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha