Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO this is probably one of the last photos taken of Stacy. She is wearing a gold necklace in this video, and the same outfit Janis took a photo of her in. I wonder where they were in this photo.

Yes! Those are the clothes Stacy's mom said she was wearing when she left the house on Saturday, 6 June.

That looks like a video screen capture. Is that a real video of them or a snapshot from a video on the Springfield Three?

It's dark, so it is either from the Joy party or the Elder party...

It’s from YouTube. It’s only a photo but I’d never seen that picture until the video. I snapped a screen shot of the video on my pc

That photo looks more widescreen than 16:9. Cameras didn't have that capability in '92, so that photo is cropped. What else is in the photo?

Who took it? Where was this taken? What other photos were taken at the parties?

Sure would like to know, huh?

I’ll try and find the YouTube video it was from. I watched it back in March. It was the the only time I’d seen a photo at one of the parties. I cropped the photo myself to get the YouTube screen off of it. That’s interesting about the delivery men.

I’ll try and find the YouTube video it was from. I watched it back in March. It was the the only time I’d seen a photo at one of the parties. I cropped the photo myself to get the YouTube screen off of it. That’s interesting about the delivery men.
This also makes me wonder if Sherrill had anything else delivered to her house. Appliance, furniture, etc. Even ordering takeout food could create another suspect.

It’s from YouTube. It’s only a photo but I’d never seen that picture until the video. I snapped a screen shot of the video on my pc

Thank you for catching this picture. What video is it from on YouTube? I believe it is from the night of June 6th. I wonder who developed the film and do they have more pictures from that night. If it was from JK's camera, back in 1992, then we have little hope of getting more pictures. She doesn't seem to be very active or interested in this case besides showing up for the ID Disappeared episode. I would love for her to join WS.

BTW- I'm a new member but have been following this thread almost a decade or more.

There has been a big development in Freeman -Bible . The remaining surviving suspect has plead guilty . Busick was sentenced to 15 years, serving 10 years in Oklahoma Department of Corrections custody and five years under supervised release. An alternative sentence would leave Busick serving five years in prison if information he provides leads to the recovery of Ashley Freeman's and Lauria Bible's remains.

He’s been in jail 2.5 already . Meaning he could be free in 2.5 more if he can provide the girls remains.

That has to be a difficult decision for families to have to make .

Prayers the Streeters and McCalls get answers soon .

Thank you for catching this picture. What video is it from on YouTube? I believe it is from the night of June 6th. I wonder who developed the film and do they have more pictures from that night. If it was from JK's camera, back in 1992, then we have little hope of getting more pictures. She doesn't seem to be very active or interested in this case besides showing up for the ID Disappeared episode. I would love for her to join WS.

BTW- I'm a new member but have been following this thread almost a decade or more.

Good first post and welcome to Websleuths!

Sherrill also has the privacy fence installed. Side note on the fence: it didn’t seem to go the entire side length of the property. By the aerial shots of the crime scene; it appears to end at the corner of the carport and Suzie’s bedroom. The backyard seems to be accessible from the alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead