Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've picked up a second major this semester to become a missing persons investigator! It's going to mean four more years of school and additional hours of job shadowing, but I'm excited! I also agree that people trolling on this site are disrespectful.

This person is just a clown seeking attention. I guarantee they have zero knowledge of anything.
Please provide your scope of knowledge, experience or personal involvement with this crime that can substantiate a "guarantee" that this "clown" knows zero?

TIA

I would like to know who you think could have done this ...I am at a loss , everytime I think of someone , I think about statistically around 80% of victims know the perpetrator....The fact that three people were abducted seems possible as I think the broken globe on the porch not only got their attention(the parted blinds in Suzies room seems to suggest this) and also having broken glass on the porch would certainly slow down any of them trying to escape ...I feel that Stacy would have been the wild one as Suzie and Sherrill would do as they were told in order to protect the other one ....
there were a lot of women abducted and never seen again in the ozarks and tri state area , when you find -one -link , the unorganized crime theory goes away , cheyl kenny missing from nevada mo. left behind a son , raised by his step dad a missing link m.c. club member , the kid now knows his real dads name from school with his mother in eldorado springs as larry roberts , the nephew of ricky dykes , below is the photo of rickys van -beside the mock up one provided by the police dept , in the summer of 1992 , and the mock up was placed on chestnut on the police dept. lawn for over a year , suzys boy friend provided evidence that convicted rapist and killer and convicted of attempted abduction of classmate to suzy and stacy at kickapoo high heather starky was billionaire gerald carnahan whom dating sherll levitt , ricky dykes claim of involved , leaves a lot of elements to explore

Attachments

• kenney_cheryl.jpg
    kenney_cheryl.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 49
  • the real van.jpg
    the real van.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 48
I've picked up a second major this semester to become a missing persons investigator! It's going to mean four more years of school and additional hours of job shadowing, but I'm excited! I also agree that people trolling on this site are disrespectful.
no they are totally involved in the cover-up ,and at least one person is 7 different screen names on here , he bickers back and forth at himself , and pushes any real info several pages back , he plays ole snooty nose when you post info claiming it invalid , or unreal , and pushes real discussion off the site ,
so take steve garrison , since he got out of leavenworth on may 15 1992 ,with no money -no car , so apartment , why are you not interested in his address as to where he was living on july 6th 1992 , , just 30 days after the 3 women go missing , ,,, now this is proven by his drivers lic, its a 3 yrs lic. expires in july 6th 1995 ,,,back it up 3 years and you have his address 1992 address

Garrison told police a friend had confessed to killing the three women during a drunken party. He told police information unknown to the public that led investigators to serve three search warrants at two sites in western Webster County; that they would find the women’s bodies and clues about their abduction and deaths. He also said a moss green van believed used to take the women would be found about 12 miles away, south of Fordland.

ok thats from the springfield newsleader , ---lead off on info unknown to the public , --- and the moss green van ---------to which we start with dykes green van , and ricky dykes did time in leavenworth with steve garrison

Attachments

• steve dl.jpg
    steve dl.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 23
  • the real van.jpg
    the real van.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 18
I tried to lighten the background of this photo the best I could. It looks like they are in the woods. Thoughts? Keep in mind this is a screenshot of a 28 year old photo. It’s the best I could do. Lol

Attachments

• A95AC21E-795B-426A-A141-0FF3DCC39C69.jpeg
    A95AC21E-795B-426A-A141-0FF3DCC39C69.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 103
I tried to lighten the background of this photo the best I could. It looks like they are in the woods. Thoughts? Keep in mind this is a screenshot of a 28 year old photo. It’s the best I could do. Lol

Wow. Great idea! You are right. Looks as if they were in the woods. No buildings behind or lights. The friends at the party never mentioned this.

What a clever idea! It does look like woods or they are standing in front of bushes... like in someone's backyard. There's no lights behind them.

I don't mean to be disrespectful or petty but JK's outfit is terrible even for the early 1990s. Its hard to believe that she was one of the 'popular girls.' SS and SM seemed way more stylish and hip. JK was still kinda rocking the big hairspray feathered bangs which was passée by 1992 going into 1993. IDK, just having thoughts.

Do we know if either of the girls took a camera to those parties? If so, where is it and the film?

It was usual for teens to buy those disposable cameras for parties with friends. I wouldn't be surprised if one or all brought disposable cameras. We do know that Janice said that she developed film from the night of June 6th for the missing persons poster.

It was usual for teens to buy those disposable cameras for parties with friends. I wouldn't be surprised if one or all brought disposable cameras. We do know that Janice said that she developed film from the night of June 6th for the missing persons poster.

This is a silly question, and I don't want to derail the conversation, but did LE release any info on what was found in the 3MW's cars? For example, this info was released in the Maura Murray and Brianna Maitland cases. If it hasn't been released then I wonder if a clue was found and thus held back from media. Possibly disposal cameras or something else that gave away the identify of potential persons unknown? I know that I would leave my disposable camera in my car if I knew that I would be using it the next day at a water park. My mom used to do the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli