Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs McCall and another daughter went bridal gown shopping.

[video=youtube;i6r_ADx0fOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6r_ADx0fOI&feature=share[/video]

should work :) always good to have a refresher

I'm sure I posted on this case before. A few things that stand out to me. My mom changed locks when a key was lost by a kid.
Sherrill seems like the type to be everyone's favorite mom and friend . lends out smokes, could be how someone could see things I her purse .... Which brings me to the
purse thing. . Maybe she had a large amount of money to deposit or make payment on something. That was seen earlier.
It was prom night so why not go take the cash while everyone's out or asleep Maybe the money was for drugs since there was talk about it earlier in the thread.
Things went terribly wrong.

How does one guy take out three woman? With out having physical wounds.

If anyone wants to see the original police report it can be found on "Proboards." Might clear up a few questions. That is a source of good information without the rancor. I often refer to it myself to refresh my memory.

I'm sure I posted on this case before. A few things that stand out to me. My mom changed locks when a key was lost by a kid.
Sherrill seems like the type to be everyone's favorite mom and friend . lends out smokes, could be how someone could see things I her purse .... Which brings me to the
purse thing. . Maybe she had a large amount of money to deposit or make payment on something. That was seen earlier.
It was prom night so why not go take the cash while everyone's out or asleep Maybe the money was for drugs since there was talk about it earlier in the thread.
Things went terribly wrong.

How does one guy take out three woman? With out having physical wounds.

Where is the evidence she was either taking or dealing drugs? I haven't seen it anywhere. Just rumor and innuendo so far as I can tell.

As to the single man, yes, it would be possible. I would suggest Sherrill could have been taken first and then the kidnapper came back for Suzie and had to take Stacy since she couldn't be left behind.

It is not impossible we could be looking at a single stalker.

More likely however, someone gullible might be the way into the house where professional criminals took over. It wouldn't have taken long to take them.

I can't see it on Proboards. Could you say where exactly it can be found there (forum name/link)?

If Janelle's parents didn't want her at Suzie's house WHY? Why did they not want her there? Also, I've heard the McCall's didn't want Stacy there either? What the hell was going on at Sherrill's house that these kids parents did not want their kids there?

The fact that Stacy chose to "hang out" with Suzie on graduation night I think is somewhat telling. I do think there have been some nostalgia involved, but maybe she knew she could have a "good time" , some real partying involved. It's weird to me that Stacy and Suzie hung out that night after not hanging out for awhile from what I have heard.

The fact that Stacy chose to "hang out" with Suzie on graduation night I think is somewhat telling. I do think there have been some nostalgia involved, but maybe she knew she could have a "good time" , some real partying involved. It's weird to me that Stacy and Suzie hung out that night after not hanging out for awhile from what I have heard.

I've ran across a few articles where Ms Mcall mentions that Suzie was "upset" at the graduation ceremony and was asking around for someone to spend the night with her. Obviously something wasn't right at home and Suzie needed somebody with her.

I've ran across a few articles where Ms Mcall mentions that Suzie was "upset" at the graduation ceremony and was asking around for someone to spend the night with her. Obviously something wasn't right at home and Suzie needed somebody with her.

Could it have to do with Suzie' stomach ache which was apparently part of the reason she decided to go home that night?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Suzie did also complain of a tummy ache and was in no party mood despite it being her graduation night. And tried early on that afternoon to get someone, anyone, to go back home with her. Highly unusual IMO. Who just wants to stay home with a random friend on such a milestone moment? Someone fearing for her life, maybe?

Suzie did also complain of a tummy ache and was in no party mood despite it being her graduation night. And tried early on that afternoon to get someone, anyone, to go back home with her. Highly unusual IMO. Who just wants to stay home with a random friend on such a milestone moment? Someone fearing for her life, maybe?

Thar would be a logical conclusion but there is another reason why she asked Stacy to follow her home.

Suzie had never been out there in Battlefield. She was unfamiliar with the roads and it was quite late. She knew that Stacy would know the way home.

Only Janelle claimed never to have been there to the Levitt home.

I always found Janelle's choice of words strange in referring to Suzie as "the other girl" in the 48 Hours piece.

Weren't they quite close friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always found Janelle's choice of words strange in referring to Suzie as "the other girl" in the 48 Hours piece.

Weren't they quite close friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really. She was good friends with Stacy. She was with Suzie when Stacy was present but never with Suzie if Stacy was not present. She didn't even know where Suzie lived.

I strongly believe that the date of the crime was not random , why it's happened in the specific date of the gradation night when suzie went to the parties? why not 2 days after or before? I think if we knew why this exact date then we will have answers for other questions in this case/

Maybe someone who had some involvement in the kidnapping didn't want susie to be at home so she will not be kidnapped either , he knew that suzie will be in a party so they can take Sherrill alone/
Or they waited until suzie will be back home from the party so they can take both Suzie and sherrill?

Where is the evidence she was either taking or dealing drugs? I haven't seen it anywhere. Just rumor and innuendo so far as I can tell.

As to the single man, yes, it would be possible. I would suggest Sherrill could have been taken first and then the kidnapper came back for Suzie and had to take Stacy since she couldn't be left behind.

It is not impossible we could be looking at a single stalker.

More likely however, someone gullible might be the way into the house where professional criminals took over. It wouldn't have taken long to take them.

BTK was a single man and managed to subdue the Otero family.

If Janelle didn't know where Suzie lived how did she show up at the home the following day? Did she call someone to get the address? Also, if she and Suzie were not close friends, just aquaintances, with Stacy as the common denominator between her and Suzie, that makes it even weirder in my opinion that she went into the home, wandered around, grabbed a broom, answered the phone?????

He was out on Washington as I recall. Step father too. No connection to the crime.

That is interesting. Another woman went missing on the same date in 1977, Tonya Dye, but her body was found near Kimberling City. The more likely connection is probably connected to the crypt vandals, however. If not suggest looking at possibility of unknown stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom