Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you actually talk to Garrison, and how. Face to face, or over the phone?
And what on earth makes you think for one second he would tell you the truth about anything.

And everyone is really really tired of hearing you claim you got your information "From a reliable source".

Answer the question Richard!

When did you actually talk to Garrison, and how. Face to face, or over the phone?
And what on earth makes you think for one second he would tell you the truth about anything.

And everyone is really really tired of hearing you claim you got your information "From a reliable source".

Answer The Question Richard........

This is a heads up for those who totally frustrated by the lack of movement of this case.

It is my understanding that Kim Goldman, the sister of murdered Ron Goldman is preparing a documentary of this case.

I do not know when and where it will air.

Did SG ever make anyone disappear ? The crime against the co Ed was horrific but he simply left .

Making three women disappear for 25 years making innocent family friends ect suffer is personal , not stranger danger .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're just going to blow off answering this question hunh.........

You never interviewed Garrison, Admit it Richard......I can tell by your refusal to answer the question.

Once again, "Fairy Tales From The Far Side" by Richard.....aka....Missouri Mule

Did SG ever make anyone disappear ? The crime against the co Ed was horrific but he simply left .

Making three women disappear for 25 years making innocent family friends ect suffer is personal , not stranger danger .

Garrison, as far as anyone knows, did not. However, if he was already in the house and someone came home unexpectedly, someone who could identify him....aka Suzie because of her connection to DR who hung out briefly with Garrison, that may have totally changed the Game. He was just out of prison, and if he got caught for a crime like rape, he'd go back and never get out, kind of like the position he's in right now.

Just a thought......

I just cannot believe that he did this crime. He and the other GJ3 members did not have this in their background.

Having communicated with sources I consider having very credible information I absolutely do not believe he did this. The biker showing up at his attorney's office to threaten him is a true mystery.

Are biker gangs and drugs involved plausible? Yes. But how did this remain a secret for 25 years? That is doubtful.

Were the crypt vandals involved? Doubtful and the Chief ruled them out early on.

Who remains as viable suspects? Who was the single MALE subject who flunked the polygraph as of June 23, 1992?

These are questions needing answers but to believe that SG was involved is extremely unlikely. If he was, why would he be bailed out for such an insignificant amount. If he was this threat to the public why house him in a hotel with the door unlocked?

A cop or fake cop and a cop car works for me. Even two cops have said this was possible.

A single male stalker participating in the parties after graduating works.

Cox works for me. He is, after all, comes with a phony alibi.

Carnahan? Possibly.

I don't understand why we didn't even get a firm timeline. I don't understand why the SPD won't even talk about the case according to one reporter who told me this personally.

I don't understand why the SPD won't return calls involving possible tips or suspects.

I just cannot believe that he did this crime. He and the other GJ3 members did not have this in their background.

Having communicated with sources I consider having very credible information I absolutely do not believe he did this. The biker showing up at his attorney's office to threaten him is a true mystery.

Are biker gangs and drugs involved plausible? Yes. But how did this remain a secret for 25 years? That is doubtful.

Were the crypt vandals involved? Doubtful and the Chief ruled them out early on.

Who remains as viable suspects? Who was the single MALE subject who flunked the polygraph as of June 23, 1992?

These are questions needing answers but to believe that SG was involved is extremely unlikely. If he was, why would he be bailed out for such an insignificant amount. If he was this threat to the public why house him in a hotel with the door unlocked?

A cop or fake cop and a cop car works for me. Even two cops have said this was possible.

A single male stalker participating in the parties after graduating works.

Cox works for me. He is, after all, comes with a phony alibi.

Carnahan? Possibly.

I don't understand why we didn't even get a firm timeline. I don't understand why the SPD won't even talk about the case according to one reporter who told me this personally.

I don't understand why the SPD won't return calls involving possible tips or suspects.

*SIGH* Good grief.......Richard, you couldn't be any worse of an investigator......if you tried.

You overlook or dismiss so many potentially viable "CLUES", even when their right in front of your face.

Why?

Because you haven't done your research on this case well. I've tried so many times to help point you in better directions.......but as your user name eludes to.....you're more stubborn than a Missouri Mule.

This is something that puzzles me.

This case was presented to a conference of assorted LE personnel a few years back. Evidently nothing came of it. I believe it was over more that one day; perhaps two or more days.

Doesn't this suggest that with all of the time taken up with the "usual suspects" the SPD do not have any more of an idea than they did 25 years ago?

Yet they seem to be resistant to receiving new information and I speak from personal knowledge.

Let us hope that the upcoming Goldman documentary breaks the apparent log jam.

I suppose that one could write a letter providing information or possible suspects but would it even be read?

Very discouraging. If they cannot solve the case wouldn't it be reasonable to ask the Missouri State Highway Patrol to assume control of the case? After all it was that agency that finally put Carnahan behind bars.

I think you make a very important distinction. It does seem to be personal, doesn't it? I would think that reduces the suspect pool significantly if that is true. Good observation.

This is something that puzzles me.

This case was presented to a conference of assorted LE personnel a few years back. Evidently nothing came of it. I believe it was over more that one day; perhaps two or more days.

Doesn't this suggest that with all of the time taken up with the "usual suspects" the SPD do not have any more of an idea than they did 25 years ago?

Yet they seem to be resistant to receiving new information and I speak from personal knowledge.

Let us hope that the upcoming Goldman documentary breaks the apparent log jam.

I suppose that one could write a letter providing information or possible suspects but would it even be read?

Very discouraging. If they cannot solve the case wouldn't it be reasonable to ask the Missouri State Highway Patrol to assume control of the case? After all it was that agency that finally put Carnahan behind bars.

Log jam....sure seems so! They've lost hope and enthusiasm and I didn't know the MSHP put Carnahan away. Sounds like a plan to me. SPD needs to just give it up and admit defeat. After 25 years...a new entity in charge seems like a logical move.

Log jam....sure seems so! They've lost hope and enthusiasm and I didn't know the MSHP put Carnahan away. Sounds like a plan to me. SPD needs to just give it up and admit defeat. After 25 years...a new entity in charge seems like a logical move.

They had his DNA from the rape. When he got back to the States, (from China) a MO Highway Patrol Trooper showed up and got a swab and that matched him to the crime. (At least that is what I recall). It didn't come from the local cops. They could have done this themselves. Why didn't they? That is a question for the ages.

I don't truly understand why the SPD is sitting on this case. I guess this is because they want the credit if and when it is solved.

Having said that, back in 1992, I visited with the MSHP and was told that although the HP offered their services the SPD told them to take a hike and didn't require their help. (not in those words exactly but the meaning was clear).

The officer later became the sheriff but this is what I heard with my own ears. I had gone to the local office and told of what had occurred that day and he was as confused as I was, having tried to provide information and it was effectively refused. Go figure.

This is one of the many reasons that I have come to believe a cop did this. Even now, it is next to impossible to get in contact with the SPD. Good luck with that. They say they want information and when it is offered, forget it. Won't happen.

It comes down to this. Once all of the other suspects have been eliminated, whoever remains is the perp. It is just that simple.

And by no means am I the only one who believes that a cop did this.

Either that or we have a lone stalker. I could believe that. He could have been surveiling the residence or was in one of the parties that night.

The kicker is why that night?

They had his DNA from the rape. When he got back to the States, (from China) a MO Highway Patrol Trooper showed up and got a swab and that matched him to the crime. (At least that is what I recall). It didn't come from the local cops. They could have done this themselves. Why didn't they? That is a question for the ages.

I don't truly understand why the SPD is sitting on this case. I guess this is because they want the credit if and when it is solved.

Having said that, back in 1992, I visited with the MSHP and was told that although the HP offered their services the SPD told them to take a hike and didn't require their help. (not in those words exactly but the meaning was clear).

The officer later became the sheriff but this is what I heard with my own ears. I had gone to the local office and told of what had occurred that day and he was as confused as I was, having tried to provide information and it was effectively refused. Go figure.

This is one of the many reasons that I have come to believe a cop did this. Even now, it is next to impossible to get in contact with the SPD. Good luck with that. They say they want information and when it is offered, forget it. Won't happen.

It comes down to this. Once all of the other suspects have been eliminated, whoever remains is the perp. It is just that simple.

And by no means am I the only one who believes that a cop did this.

Either that or we have a lone stalker. I could believe that. He could have been surveiling the residence or was in one of the parties that night.

The kicker is why that night?

That is abjectly incorrect. The Missouri Highway Patrol was involved and an active participant in the investigation right out of the gate Richard!

And for the BILLIONTH TIME.........NO POLICE OFFICER COMITTED THIS CRIME!

PERIOD!

I think you make a very important distinction. It does seem to be personal, doesn't it? I would think that reduces the suspect pool significantly if that is true. Good observation.

Or........and listen me out here........He was caught in a situation in which he knew he was going to be identified, and had to alter his plans on the fly. Happens in criminal confrontations all the time Richard.

Wouldn't be anything unusual from an investigative stand point, for GOOD INVESTIGATOR, to take that into immediate consideration........

But as always, you dismiss EVERYTHING that is presented to you.

P.S. Still waiting for you to answer the question when and how you communicated directly with Steven Garrsion.......because I don't believe you, and I have a friend who can confirm whether or not you or anyone else.....has ever had communication with SG. So please tell me when and how you directly communicated with SG........

Isn't it possible that the authorities know more than they let on? That they know very well who is involved but without bodies or other physical proof they cannot bring that knowledge to the public much less trial?

Isn't it possible that the authorities know more than they let on? That they know very well who is involved but without bodies or other physical proof they cannot bring that knowledge to the public much less trial?

Undoubtedly they haven't shared everything they know but I see zero evidence they know what happened or who did it.

What I find totally unacceptable is that they will not respond to potential tipsters or go over the basics of the case.

Call me a heretic but I don't believe they want to solve it. They could be sued for millions as even the prosecuting attorney said at the time when the 48 hour program aired. And especialy if one of their own was involved.

I can't say for certain but honestly I don't believe they are even working the case. Just run out the clock until everyone associated with this case die off thereby eliminating the lawsuits that could be filed.

For those who are not closely familiar with the Ozarks and Springfield there are about eight unsolved missing or murders that continue to be unsolved.

While GC can be strongly suspected, it is unlikely he committed all the crimes. Having said that we haven't had any recently.

Additionally 25 years have elapsed since the crime and we have no current news releases from the police department.

Is it possible or plausible?

I was reviewing some old information last night and it was quite specific but not verifiable.

My conclusion is that it can't be ruled out.

Undoubtedly they haven't shared everything they know but I see zero evidence they know what happened or who did it.

What I find totally unacceptable is that they will not respond to potential tipsters or go over the basics of the case.

Hypothetical scenario for you. What if they do have a very important piece of the puzzle that they have withheld from the public strategically. Meaning, maybe they don't know exactly who did it or exactly what happened, but they are closer to having a motive and knowing the "what" than they have let everyone believe. Maybe the reason this piece of the puzzle has been withheld is because they know that anyone who would call in with a lead who REALLY knew what they were talking about and had valuable evidence would also know about this puzzle piece. It would give them a way of separating valuable tips from lesser leads. It could give them more concrete evidence for the "who." That would explain why they seemed to flat out ignore certain tips-- they know exactly what kind of tips they are looking for.

I know that this is by no means an original or creative idea, but that is the best answer I have to the repeated concern about them ignoring tips.

Hypothetical scenario for you. What if they do have a very important piece of the puzzle that they have withheld from the public strategically. Meaning, maybe they don't know exactly who did it or exactly what happened, but they are closer to having a motive and knowing the "what" than they have let everyone believe. Maybe the reason this piece of the puzzle has been withheld is because they know that anyone who would call in with a lead who REALLY knew what they were talking about and had valuable evidence would also know about this puzzle piece. It would give them a way of separating valuable tips from lesser leads. It could give them more concrete evidence for the "who." That would explain why they seemed to flat out ignore certain tips-- they know exactly what kind of tips they are looking for.

I know that this is by no means an original or creative idea, but that is the best answer I have to the repeated concern about them ignoring tips.

I would hope to believe that was true but honestly I do not have confidence in the efficacy of the investigation.

I "think" it may come out in the Kim Goldman documentary (if and when unknown) that some major players do not either. We'll just have to be patient a while longer. The logjam will break only and when the victim's families have thrown in the towel with the waiting game.

There is no law that says the victims or families cannot contact the police every single day if they want to. Which is exactly what I would be doing if I were in their shoes.

Literally, everyone could be dead and buried before this crime is ever written about as though the answers are effectively known. Not to put too fine a point on this but even today, the true villain of "Jack the Ripper" is still being debated. And there is no evidence that I am aware that there was any stonewalling by LE of that era.

In this particular case, I do believe there is stonewalling that is unwarranted.

I believe the police should periodically go over the known facts and timeline and of course leave out what might produce a break. That is not an unreasonable request IMO.

For those who are not closely familiar with the Ozarks and Springfield there are about eight unsolved missing or murders that continue to be unsolved.

While GC can be strongly suspected, it is unlikely he committed all the crimes. Having said that we haven't had any recently.

Additionally 25 years have elapsed since the crime and we have no current news releases from the police department.

Is it possible or plausible?

I was reviewing some old information last night and it was quite specific but not verifiable.

My conclusion is that it can't be ruled out.

Missouri Mule...any chance you could point me in direction of those other eight cases, please?

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member