Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many teen girls do you know who go out to have steak barefoot and wearing panties?>

THEY WOULDNT.. Would you? Did I ever suggest that they did?

The most credible account count I have read is that of the paper carrier who saw the van on the corner at or about 4:00AM. Another account has them exiting Kentwood onto Grand about 4:15AM. That would have been nearly two hours before the Porch Lady was taking her morning coffee on her porch at or about 6AM. Since it wouldn’t stand to reason that they would have been driving around for nearly two hours doesn’t stand to reason.

If they were seen exciting at 4:15am, it dosent necessary mean they didn't come back and commit the abductions at 5:am or 5:30am.

I'm not trying to proove the FPL right or wrong, I'm just saying we need to look at all possibilities.

Here is a timeline . I’m glad MM brought up the Sherrill sighting at the APCO A Mart . WAS that store clerk sighting debunked ?? This is from the NL June 19th 1992 . Also , there was the sighting of her on a pay phone at a diff location .

74f6641e1df2d95581b8c9b13c8b2c0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEY WOULDNT.. Would you? Did I ever suggest that they did?
The reason singularity is saying this is because the police with help from family members determined that Stacy, in part based on what was in her overnight bag, was probably only wearing a tee and underwear when she was abducted. Stacy's mom always made the comment that she could not fit in Suzie's bottoms and I think that Sherrill was smaller than Stacy as well.

Of course no one knows for sure what she was wearing, but LE was confident enough to release it publicly.

The sighting at the steakhouse by a server was suppose to be between 1 and 3 on the night they disappeared. They questioned many other people there that night and no one else corroborated the sighting. LE didn't put much interest in that plus all their cars were at Sherrill's house, so that's where they believed they taken from.

Although LE have to rely sometimes on witness accounts, they typically are unreliable in general. Several people can witness the same event and give different details immediately following the event. Many studies have been done on this. Hence these witnesses being red hearings for the case, leading nowhere really.

Now I do believe that enough people did see a van in the area for it to mean something to the case.

All their handbags were also left in the house side by side, many people thought this was odd, the placement. And of course the busted light outside was interesting. The focus should be at the house which is unfortunate because many people were in that house the next day and it was not treated as a crime scene until later on, many clues were probably missed. Someone had been calling their house and saying sexual weird stuff and they had a call like that the day after they vanished. And someone also erased the messages off their machine, which LE really needed but could not retrieve. Just some thoughts on the case.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So, was there evidence that maybe they were asleep and were startled awake? I know there was apparently some evidence that they came home and washed up, taking makeup off, things like that, but do we know if they went to sleep that night?

So, was there evidence that maybe they were asleep and were startled awake? I know there was apparently some evidence that they came home and washed up, taking makeup off, things like that, but do we know if they went to sleep that night?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the investigators suspected they maybe had went to bed briefly or was in bed watching movie. Both beds were turned down in both bedrooms as if they had been laying in them. The tv in Suzie's room was on but had fuzz as if they had watched movie then it went off.
Like you said, evidence of make up wipes and Stacy's bag being open getting her tee out she sleeps in. I'm also guessing Stacy had taken off her shoes. Another strange thing is, based on family, friends help in search of house, Suzie must have been wearing the same clothes she wore out that night.
Also blinds in Suzie's room were either cracked open or shuffled in some way and some thought she had been looking outside for some reason.
I always thought that LE suspected whatever happened to them, happened pretty quickly after the girls got home and without much disturbance to the house inside. Was it in fact someone they knew or was really afraid of.

I do believe someone made a reference to Sherrill being upset in the past about Suzie not locking side or back door when she came home at night, that's why she took the side(back) door key from her. If this is true, it would imply that Suzie would be coming home through front door and did she lock it behind her that night? Maybe someone else has more detailed facts about the key situation.
And lastly, a friend made statements that their cars were parked differently in the driveway than they usually parked them. She said typically Suzie parked under carport but that night her mom's car was parked there. This may mean nothing but it's surely interesting just like other small details. Shew what a strange case, I'm hoping family gets some answers at some point.

Sherrell was ether laying in bed reading a book or sleeping. Does it look like she was startled, and sprung from bed very quickly?

I would say YES.image.jpg

Maybe She (sherrill) heard voices other than the girls, jumped out of bed to see who the person was. I think they were taken by someone that they knew. No major disturbance in the house. Possibly more than 1 person who could get 3 women out of the house quietly. MOO

I agree, such a bizarre case, to say the very least. I am interested in who all you think the target was. I tend to go back and forth between Sherrill and Suzie. I think that Stacy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time unfortunately.

The target would have been Sherrill. No one else was expected to be home that night. The perp was already there thus the placement of the other car. The girls got undressed for bed and the offender confronted them with Sherrill held at gunpoint. That would make at least one of the girl's - her daughter - compliant and probably the other girl as well. There was no signs of robbery or of anyone searching for anything. Also, if all the women knew or recognized the person they would be more prone to comply because they wouldn't think this person might ultimately kill them. If there had been more than one person, after all these years it is most likely that lips would have become more loose. Two people can keep a secret if one is dead. My theory, and theory only, of course, is that it was a single person KNOWN to at least two if not all three. The target was Sherrill. The two girls were collateral damage.

I truly want to know how Bartt Streeter was cleared. Does anyone have any knowledge about this, please? The fact that Cox says he knows "they are dead" and that they are "buried near Springfield" means nada. Cox likes to jack up his audience. I "know" they are dead, logically, and logic also dictates no one would be driving miles and miles to get rid of three women. The longer they were kept the harder they'd be to control. Whatever happened to them happened that night/morning. Yes they would be close to Springfield. That doesn't make Cox the person of interest only that he likes to be.

I believe I mentioned before somewhere on here that there is a park called Sequiota. There are caves there that go back real deep. Currently, I don't think you can go very far back because they say they are working on them. But it is right here in Springfield and I can see someone walking those women far back in the cave and killing them, leaving them, and no one ever locating them. Just a hunch, a thought of where they may be.

MOO

The reason singularity is saying this is because the police with help from family members determined that Stacy, in part based on what was in her overnight bag, was probably only wearing a tee and underwear when she was abducted. Stacy's mom always made the comment that she could not fit in Suzie's bottoms and I think that Sherrill was smaller than Stacy as well.

Of course no one knows for sure what she was wearing, but LE was confident enough to release it publicly.

The sighting at the steakhouse by a server was suppose to be between 1 and 3 on the night they disappeared. They questioned many other people there that night and no one else corroborated the sighting. LE didn't put much interest in that plus all their cars were at Sherrill's house, so that's where they believed they taken from.

Although LE have to rely sometimes on witness accounts, they typically are unreliable in general. Several people can witness the same event and give different details immediately following the event. Many studies have been done on this. Hence these witnesses being red hearings for the case, leading nowhere really.

Now I do believe that enough people did see a van in the area for it to mean something to the case.

All their handbags were also left in the house side by side, many people thought this was odd, the placement. And of course the busted light outside was interesting. The focus should be at the house which is unfortunate because many people were in that house the next day and it was not treated as a crime scene until later on, many clues were probably missed. Someone had been calling their house and saying sexual weird stuff and they had a call like that the day after they vanished. And someone also erased the messages off their machine, which LE really needed but could not retrieve. Just some thoughts on the case.

Thank you MaggieSky for clearing up what your friend was trying to say, but no one that I know of was suggesting that the 3MW were abducted from or at Geroge's SH. It is most likely that the 3MW were in bed sleeping when the criminal(s) arrived at the Delmar home.

That said, there is no evidence that proves they didn't eat at George's. From my understanding, the case at the time was being micromanaged by a police chief who I guess had therories of his own, but no investigator from what I have read has discounted the sighting at George's. Infact, it was stated in one article that one of the elected DA's at time announced that he wanted to SPEAK TO THE THREE MEN THAT WERE AT GEORGE's that night.

I do think the DA's office would have more info about the case then we do. Even though they say they don't .

Just remember that just because a bus boy, dish washer, or cook working in the back didn't see them; dosent mean they weren't there.

Also keep in mind: EVERYTHING CANT BE A RED HEERING...

I know it sounds neat to say: "Oh that's another red heering," but 9 time out of ten, it's not.

Thank you MaggieSky for clearing up what your friend was trying to say, but no one that I know of was suggesting that the 3MW were abducted from or at Geroge's SH. It is most likely that the 3MW were in bed sleeping when the criminal(s) arrived at the Delmar home.

That said, there is no evidence that proves they didn't eat at George's. From my understanding, the case at the time was being micromanaged by a police chief who I guess had therories of his own, but no investigator from what I have read has discounted the sighting at George's. Infact, it was stated in one article that one of the elected DA's at time announced that he wanted to SPEAK TO THE THREE MEN THAT WERE AT GEORGE's that night.

I do think the DA's office would have more info about the case then we do. Even though they say they don't .

Just remember that just because a bus boy, dish washer, or cook working in the back didn't see them; dosent mean they weren't there.

Also keep in mind: EVERYTHING CANT BE A RED HEERING...

I know it sounds neat to say: "Oh that's another red heering," but 9 time out of ten, it's not.

The then, now former, prosecutor was frustrated and was, IMO, grasping at straws.

On the George’s deal, the fact that no one ever came forward to identify themselves and that the clothing doesn’t match with their known attire and that none of the other employees recalled the encounter tends, to my thinking, would make that very unlikely.

I am going to throw out something to chew on. What if the actual perpetrator has, in the past, actually posted on this forum?

Lest anyone think I am concocting something out of whole cloth, I have someone, in particular in mind.

I have an internet friend who has long covered this case. This friend started getting weird messages on the computer. But when the computer was hacked and the hacker was identified to a local area it really set off alarm bells.

I can say with some high degree of confidence that “someone” is keeping him under wraps. I won’t say how, but I truly believe that. Last night sealed the deal so far as I am concerned. I could be wrong but I don’t think so.

This is my take on the possible suspects and in particular I have had contact and not too friendly contact with three of them and do not believe them involved. I could be wrong, of course.

The person I have in mind does not have a criminal history. I will leave it there for now. I want to triple check the alleged hacking incident one more time.

MM,
I wouldn't be surprised at all considering a lot of offenders are also narcissists. I do recall a case, the Tara Grinstead case, where one of the perps was actually posting on the Podcast Up and Vanished website. He had allegedly said he wanted to know what was being tossed around. I know you seem to always be cautious to point a finger as to the perp, but has this person been named before on this forum? If you'd rather not say, I understand. You just seem to have a lot of knowledge on this case.

I truly want to know how Bartt Streeter was cleared. Does anyone have any knowledge about this, please? The fact that Cox says he knows "they are dead" and that they are "buried near Springfield" means nada. Cox likes to jack up his audience. I "know" they are dead, logically, and logic also dictates no one would be driving miles and miles to get rid of three women. The longer they were kept the harder they'd be to control. Whatever happened to them happened that night/morning. Yes they would be close to Springfield. That doesn't make Cox the person of interest only that he likes to be.

I have not personally met him but I have had numerous contacts with him. He is highly intelligent and speaks his mind. In my opinion he was not involved.

I wanted to go visit with Cox because at the time I lived a short distance from where he was housed. Unfortunately that never took place. I was waiting on some 17 additional letters that he wrote but they were never produced. I decided, in the absence of those letters, my brief contact with him was unlikely to be productive.

Having said that, and because he concocted a false alibi, he cannot be eliminated. I am ambivalent.

MM,
I wouldn't be surprised at all considering a lot of offenders are also narcissists. I do recall a case, the Tara Grinstead case, where one of the perps was actually posting on the Podcast Up and Vanished website. He had allegedly said he wanted to know what was being tossed around. I know you seem to always be cautious to point a finger as to the perp, but has this person been named before on this forum? If you'd rather not say, I understand. You just seem to have a lot of knowledge on this case.

No, he has not.

In the meantime, you would be very interested in the comments of “Skewed View” who posted some while back. To find his posts go to the membership rolls locate him, and his posts. You will find his writing very interesting. He is a Brit, but not a suspect. He believes this could be done by one person and if I recall correctly, stated the crime scene was staged as do I.

The person I have in mind is an American. I am going to do some further checking on the matter of the computer hack. More later if new info comes.

The then, now former, prosecutor was frustrated and was, IMO, grasping at straws.

On the George’s deal, the fact that no one ever came forward to identify themselves and that the clothing doesn’t match with their known attire and that none of the other employees recalled the encounter tends, to my thinking, would make that very unlikely.

I am going to throw out something to chew on. What if the actual perpetrator has, in the past, actually posted on this forum?

Lest anyone think I am concocting something out of whole cloth, I have someone, in particular in mind.

I have an internet friend who has long covered this case. This friend started getting weird messages on the computer. But when the computer was hacked and the hacker was identified to a local area it really set off alarm bells.

I can say with some high degree of confidence that “someone” is keeping him under wraps. I won’t say how, but I truly believe that. Last night sealed the deal so far as I am concerned. I could be wrong but I don’t think so.

This is my take on the possible suspects and in particular I have had contact and not too friendly contact with three of them and do not believe them involved. I could be wrong, of course.

The person I have in mind does not have a criminal history. I will leave it there for now. I want to triple check the alleged hacking incident one more time.

I've often thought of that myself. Not just in this case, but other cases too. If there is more then one perp involved in this crime which is very safe to assume. Then we can't be so golible to not suspect or think that at least one or more of them are reading our post, and if not making post as well.

If you can, tell me where it was said, that the waitress said that Stacy was wearing a western outfit?

I've often thought of that myself. Not just in this case, but other cases too. If there is more then one perp involved in this crime which is very safe to assume. Then we can't be so golible to not suspect or think that at least one or more of them are reading our post, and if not making post as well.

If you can, tell me where it was said, that the waitress said that Stacy was wearing a western outfit?

One of the reporters who wrote extensively about this case told me via email that this came to her from within the police contacts she had. That is the only place I have seen that.

I do understand why the former prosecutor would want to be completely certain those alleged individuals were in no way involved. He was critical of the way the investigation was run and of the former chief. I am as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member