Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be someone that had no ties to the disappearances wanted to harass her just because . If it happened . Or perhaps a random road rage incident and she’s getting paranoid.

If she feels that threatened she should relocate to New Mexico.

Why agree to do the interview at all if she was threatened ? Then not provide any details ? That’s the 24,000 dollar question .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with almost everything you have said except your last sentence.

I do not expect her to speak further on the subject.

She may have signed a non-disclosure statement.

I don’t have any reason to comment on what she has said or may say. However everything I say or have said I will stand behind or I will correct if new information obviates past statements or conclusions.

So you do believe she hit on something somewhere along the lines. I'm a bit curious as I probably wouldn't drink the koolaid from her without some facts you seem a bit more rational. From somebodys perspective who hadnt heard inside info from her it sounds like most times somebody "knows something" but has an excuse for divulging any proof.

Does the parking garage fit into whatever trail shes on since thats the theory shes most associated with or it was a red herring along the way?

Im also led to speculate if at this point she claims she knows the perp or if she knows some corruption or weird circumstances surrounding the investigation. Interesting either way..... which could overlap

Is that a thing? I'm not making fun of it. I've just never heard of it.
Yes, one happened to me when I got into a sorority. Guess it was an 'initiation' of sorts.
The difference here though is, I came back home.

It could be someone that had no ties to the disappearances wanted to harass her just because . If it happened . Or perhaps a random road rage incident and she’s getting paranoid.

If she feels that threatened she should relocate to New Mexico.

Why agree to do the interview at all if she was threatened ? Then not provide any details ? That’s the 24,000 dollar question .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think that interview was bad publicity for her. She had no information to offer to the case, and pretty much just came across as a nutty spectator.

Yes, one happened to me when I got into a sorority. Guess it was an 'initiation' of sorts.

WOW. Basically I could see the same thing occur with the girls i.e. tonight is "initiation night". That is if Sherrill was interested in Satanism also. I've read that her and Suzzee was very very close.

So you do believe she hit on something somewhere along the lines. I'm a bit curious as I probably wouldn't drink the koolaid from her without some facts you seem a bit more rational. From somebodys perspective who hadnt heard inside info from her it sounds like most times somebody "knows something" but has an excuse for divulging any proof.

Does the parking garage fit into whatever trail shes on since thats the theory shes most associated with or it was a red herring along the way?

Im also led to speculate if at this point she claims she knows the perp or if she knows some corruption or weird circumstances surrounding the investigation. Interesting either way..... which could overlap

I do not know what she knows although we have been in touch off and on for a decade or more.

I do believe she had good reason to believe that when she was hemmed in that the man telling her to clam up was believed and for good reason. She probably feared for her family.

In the Garrison trial, an unknown biker came into his attorney's office and told the attorney that they knew where he and his family lived. From newspaper accounts the attorney appears to have thrown in the towel and Garrison went to prison. Garrison told me personally he didn't know the biker. Whoever he was he put the fear of the Lord in the attorney and he didn't want any more to do with it. That is the way I interpreted the news accounts.

My personal opinion is that this is all about dope and especially the opioids flooding into this country. 64,000 Americans overdosed and died in 2016. 2017 figures to be even higher. Most notably, Michael Jackson, Prince and Tom Petty are recent victims of this epidemic.

So long as there are billions of dollars to be made from this madness people will be intimidated by drug lords and their associates to clam up if they know what is good for them. Most of this poison comes through the porous Mexican border. And it is likely to get worse. An even more potent type is coming in from China.

I can speak from experience on two levels. My own father many years ago got hooked on Percocet. I didn't even know what it was since that was decades ago. He eventually got off of it. It was ostensibly for his arthritis and that is plausible as he was in his 70's at that time. My own personal opinion is that this poison ought to be outlawed completely. Recently I have been prescribed one of the opioids for some surgeries and I nearly killed myself when I almost fell through a plate glass window down at the Verizon store where I live. And I only took a half dose. I am 255 pounds and 6-5" tall. If it can do that to me, imagine what it will do to people who weigh less than half and take even larger dosages.

I do not know whether this was the origin of the murders in 1992. At that time the big deal was the cocaine trade. Today we have gone from bad to worse with the opioids.

The pharmaceutical companies buy off the politicians, the drugs flood in and the funeral homes are doing a fantastic business of burying our young people.

Sorry to get off on a rant but it is time we got up on our own two hind legs and demand that this poison be outlawed. Otherwise we are finished as a great country.

I find Kathee saying she definitively knows who did it but cant say to be hinky.

It doesnt make any sense to me why right after that you would say on camera I know who did it and I wont stop until I bring them to justice. If I was concerned about my family Id let the case go or be discrete not basically promise to get the killers on video.

If the intimidation story is true the wrong people already know who she is. Id think her documenting the name of the perps and proof in public record would protect her unless the perps wanted to get caught. Right now if something happened to her I think the story would be crazy investigator meets tragic end.
I am not saying this in attempt to get her to spill the beans because I seriously doubt if theres anything there beyond her personal opinion.
Kathlee is a devotee of the utterly ridiculous hospital theory, so IMO she has no credibility.

Kathlee is a devotee of the utterly ridiculous hospital theory, so IMO she has no credibility.

Yep, I believe she was working with that pychic Ken. He claimed he had a meeting with the spirit of Stacy McCall.

Yep, I believe she was working with that pychic Ken. He claimed he had a meeting with the spirit of Stacy McCall.

Psychic Ken got booted from this forum in Thread #1. I've had e-mails from him a long time ago. He claimed to have some 19 letters he was going to share with me that he had exchanged with Robert Cox down in Lovelady, Texas, which at that time was only 65 miles from I lived at the time. After I had an opportunity to read those letters I had hoped to meet with Cox and take his measure. Ken reneged and I never got the letters and the meetings never took place.

Kathee is not altogether responsible for giving Ken the time of day. Alex of Air Alex started with this psychic nonsense and at the time very little was truly known and the case had died on the vine for well over a decade.

I don't believe she keeps contact with Ken today. I think we need to put that aside. We all make mistakes. What I can say is that the encounter she had prior to being on the Goldman show was grounded in fact. I have other sources who will confirm that took place.

It is easy for those who are uninvolved to declare that others have little credibility but when one's life or loved one's lives are put on the line it tends to focus the mind.

Psychic Ken got booted from this forum in Thread #1. I've had e-mails from him a long time ago. He claimed to have some 19 letters he was going to share with me that he had exchanged with Robert Cox down in Lovelady, Texas, which at that time was only 65 miles from I lived at the time. After I had an opportunity to read those letters I had hoped to meet with Cox and take his measure. Ken reneged and I never got the letters and the meetings never took place.

Kathee is not altogether responsible for giving Ken the time of day. Alex of Air Alex started with this psychic nonsense and at the time very little was truly known and the case had died on the vine for well over a decade.

I don't believe she keeps contact with Ken today. I think we need to put that aside. We all make mistakes. What I can say is that the encounter she had prior to being on the Goldman show was grounded in fact. I have other sources who will confirm that took place.

It is easy for those who are uninvolved to declare that others have little credibility but when one's life or loved one's lives are put on the line it tends to focus the mind.

Thank you for that, MM. Speaking of R Cox, do we know if his mother is still living? I know he had said at one time he'd "disclose" more information after her passing; and she was up there in age back when he was in the news.

Is [a fun kidnap] a thing? I'm not making fun of it. I've just never heard of it.
And only the pretend perps and pretend victim know what kind of pretend mistreatment went on in the course of the pretend kidnapping?

I was a nerd, more mu alpha theta, and not in a frat, so I never knew about this stuff.

I'm not making light of real crime. Reality spoils all the fun.

And only the pretend perps and pretend victim know what kind of pretend mistreatment went on in the course of the pretend kidnapping?

I was a nerd, more mu alpha theta, and not in a frat, so I never knew about this stuff.

I'm not making light of real crime. Reality spoils all the fun.

Here's a creepy fact, concerning my 'pretend' kidnap....we were 3 blind folded girls left in Phelps Grove Park (Spfld) in our PJ's at @ 5 a.m. .... their boyfriends 'snatched us up' and drove us around.
The park now has the 3MW memorial.

you're not the first to scoff at this 'theory' but given the party atmosphere I can see the girls 'falling for it' except....too many 'buts' ie. but what about mom? etc.

Were you on Cox's 'friend' list?

I have so much sympathy for Mrs. McCall. But there are so many questions....has she ever said what was said on the answering machine? Why did she feel the need to erase the messages? Maybe it was an accident, but wow....

I do not know what she knows although we have been in touch off and on for a decade or more. .....QUOTE.

Then why not ask her and get it directly from her? A "reliable source" still isn't "the horse's mouth". With you such a stickler for details, and the devil IS in the details, I'm sort of surprised that you've never brought this up with her.

I do not know what she knows although we have been in touch off and on for a decade or more. .....QUOTE.

Then why not ask her and get it directly from her? A "reliable source" still isn't "the horse's mouth". With you such a stickler for details, and the devil IS in the details, I'm sort of surprised that you've never brought this up with her.

‘Who are you referring to? What am I supposed to ask?

I’ve never talked to Janis McCall. If Kathee Baird, I can talk to her anytime I want to.

‘Who are you referring to? What am I supposed to ask?

I’ve never talked to Janis McCall. If Kathee Baird, I can talk to her anytime I want to.

Dude, who did you write this about? It was your post I quoted. And if you can talk to her anytime why haven't you asked her about the stuff that makes her seem unreliable and attention seeking? You said a reliable source told you that what she said is true - why not ask her yourself?

I think she wants you to ask her who abducted SS, SL, and SM.

Unless she has seen the actual police files I don’t know she knows.

I don’t see the point of badgering someone for an opinion she may have.

I do believe there is a high probability of suspicious activity on the part of certain police offficials. The former prosecutors both expressed considerable frustration with the behavior of the way it was handled. That is on the public record.

We may never know who actually carried out the abductions. From several sources I have been told that whoever abducted the women was not the one or ones who actually carried out the actual homicides. That seemed to be well sourced.

There used to be a quite detailed post here in thread #5, that was up for several years but it was pulled for unknown reasons. It is available to read and may shed light on what went down but a number of questions remained unanswered. Everyone believes the women are deceased and little hope exists their remains will be found.

Somehow it was determined that a gun was used to force compliance. I do not know how that was determined. So far as I know it is likely true.

If I knew the motive was I could almost tell who committed the crime. I cannot pry that loose and I have tried very hard, on several occasions to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum