Mistakes made that led to Casey being aquitted...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you have a link please?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

The biggest mistakes made were not zeroing in on KCs movements basically in the day before, day of and two days after Caylee's death. But lies, obstruction and confusion were all on her side. KC made some dumb moves coupled with extremely clever ones and thoroughly managed to baffle everyone with misinformation. This and some very convincing acting helped her get away with it. At this point it shouldn't matter if she was subdued with chloroform, xanax, Benedryl, cough syrup or warm milk, the suffocation searches and duct tape on her face, body in the woods should have been enough.

If anyone is interested, there is a TV show on the Oxygen channel titled "The Case of: "Caylee Anthony."

[FONT=&quot]OxygenMedia[/FONT][FONT=&quot], the destination for high quality crime programming, takes adeep dive into one of the most notorious cases of the past decade in athree-night special event, “[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Case of: Caylee Anthony,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]”airing [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Saturday, May 19,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sunday, May 20[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Monday, May21 at 8:00 ET/PT[/FONT][FONT=&quot].

[/FONT]
TheCase of: Caylee Anthony” will take viewers past the media frenzy, to what’sreally important -- the details of the case and will present theories aboutwhat may have happened. Putting a new lens on this infamous case,Clemente and Richards have assembled the top minds in criminal justiceincluding former FBI special agent [FONT=&quot]James Fitzgerald[/FONT]; FBI Special Agent [FONT=&quot]Nick Savage[/FONT], who worked Anthony’s reported abduction and medical examiner [FONT=&quot]Dr. Karl Williams[/FONT]. Beginning with the 911 call that launched anationwide search for Caylee, the team will examine the key events in thelittle girl’s disappearance and mysterious death. They’ll comb over theoriginal investigative files, chase down witnesses, and consultwith various experts who have firsthand knowledge of the caseincluding forensic scientist [FONT=&quot]Dr. Henry Lee[/FONT], who was retained by the defense,and [FONT=&quot]Dr. Jan Garavaglia[/FONT], who was the medical examinerwhen Caylee’s remains were recovered.

http://www.oxygen.com/the-case-of-c...e-anthony-three-night-special-event-premieres

ok so I watch this Jim Clemente oxygen special and here's a couple of take aways.
Chloroform- they did a kind of experiment on how to make chloroform at one of the Universities and I kind of wish they had followed through and shown what it would have taken to make it. KC likely did not make some at her house because of the distillation step.

The body site- it was heartbreaking to see literally it was a garbage dump in that area. No one had the decency to bury her. There's been other cases of abused kids killed and someone cared enough to at least bury them. She had no remorse. It just drove the point home. No wonder Dr. G said homicide.

The skull. They had a replica of little Cs skull and basically show how the 3 pieces of duct tape covered her whole face, even her eyes. A few reasons why she would do that. (They theorized remorse) no way. 1. Dehumanize the victim. 2. So the victim might be too disoriented if they were to wake up. 3. Fool proof, no areas to try and breathe around if the whole face is covered. The was the hardest part to watch.

I do not really know my way around here and can not find the exact place to post this in case anyone is interested. If anyone knows where to put this please do.
I also do not understand what this all means

Casey Anthony: Tot mom could face second trial in daughter Caylee’s death
Nancy Grace (@NancyGrace) | Twitter

Casey Anthony: Tot mom could face second trial in daughter Caylee’s death

Kronk is suing Casey for defamation. Her and her legal counsel accused him of picking up Caylee's body, keeping it in his house for months and then planting it back out in the woods because he wanted the reward money for it. It was really nonsensical.

Before that, her defense team went on the national news claiming that Kronk should be just as much a suspect as Casey in "Caylee's murder." This is, IMO, obvious defamation, since according to the story Casey told at trial, Caylee died in a tragic accident and allegedly no one but George and Casey was present when this happened.

Casey Anthony Defense: Meter Reader Roy Kronk Killed Caylee Anthony

Interestingly enough, they also ran this story after Baez claimed in his book that Casey told him the truth about Caylee drowning in the pool.

Last edited:
I walked away from this forum after the verdict and haven't been back until now. I was so angry and heartsick and couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she got away with it. So many mistakes, but in my mind, though there were mistakes on so many levels, it was Judge Perry, and his fear of an appeal, who let this happen. Time has not softened my feelings about any of this.
I know this has been years but I agree and I didn’t totally see it at the time. Lived in Orlando at the time of the trial and knew people who knew FCA and was very sick over her acquittal. The thing is any DP conviction is an automatic appeal and honestly any conviction these days is appealed... so I don’t get the above and beyond concern really.

I know this has been years but I agree and I didn’t totally see it at the time. Lived in Orlando at the time of the trial and knew people who knew FCA and was very sick over her acquittal. The thing is any DP conviction is an automatic appeal and honestly any conviction these days is appealed... so I don’t get the above and beyond concern really.

From what I understand, if the defense doesn't appeal a DP case, it's seen as strange or suspicious. Likely because if the appeal isn't filed, the defendant can claim thry didn't have adequate representation or that their lawyer/s were biased against them, etc (because seriously, what kind of lawyer wouldn't at least do a Hail Mary to try and keep their client alive, whether it's likely or not?)

one male juror said the Anthony trial was “traumatic to think about” as he wished “I had done a lot of things differently”.

The decision not to convict Anthony of her daughter’s death “haunts me to this day” and he wished he had been able to “push harder”, the juror said.

“I think now if I were to do it over again, I’d push harder to convict her of one of the lesser charges like aggravated manslaughter. At least that. Or child abuse,”
“I didn’t know what the hell I was doing, and I didn’t stand up for what I believed in at the time.”

Juror who acquitted makes backflip over Casey Anthony verdict

one male juror said the Anthony trial was “traumatic to think about” as he wished “I had done a lot of things differently”.

The decision not to convict Anthony of her daughter’s death “haunts me to this day” and he wished he had been able to “push harder”, the juror said.

“I think now if I were to do it over again, I’d push harder to convict her of one of the lesser charges like aggravated manslaughter. At least that. Or child abuse,”
“I didn’t know what the hell I was doing, and I didn’t stand up for what I believed in at the time.”

I saw this too. Huge ugh is all I can say... yes we don’t understand that either when Caylee was found with duct tape... I still can’t believe 12 people voted not guilty so quickly.

I think the biggest mistake was the prosecutors let Cindy and George lie. That was their downfall they basically allowed jurors to think “maybe Geroge did it”

Also the cases they presented was very weak. They showed us what Casey did for 30 days-

Unfortunately, Baez did a very good job creating another possibility.

Primary mistake was aloof prosecution going to trial with thin evidence, poorly supported.

Valid. And they misread the family. This was a family that was supporting CA and her child. They had to have known that she did not work.

This is also valid. I have never served on a jury. But, I have served on committees that can get very heated. As a person who does not relish conflict, I "check out" and let the loudest person carry on.

Sounds like this juror is very much like that. He wanted out of the space with these people, so if he agreed, he could leave.

Introverts probably are not good for jury selection.

ok so I watch this Jim Clemente oxygen special and here's a couple of take aways.
Chloroform- they did a kind of experiment on how to make chloroform at one of the Universities and I kind of wish they had followed through and shown what it would have taken to make it. KC likely did not make some at her house because of the distillation step.

The body site- it was heartbreaking to see literally it was a garbage dump in that area. No one had the decency to bury her. There's been other cases of abused kids killed and someone cared enough to at least bury them. She had no remorse. It just drove the point home. No wonder Dr. G said homicide.

The skull. They had a replica of little Cs skull and basically show how the 3 pieces of duct tape covered her whole face, even her eyes. A few reasons why she would do that. (They theorized remorse) no way. 1. Dehumanize the victim. 2. So the victim might be too disoriented if they were to wake up. 3. Fool proof, no areas to try and breathe around if the whole face is covered. The was the hardest part to watch.

I am a chemist. The chloroform angle was nonsense. Quite a lot of the forensics presented in the trial was shockingly speculative.

And btw, the prosecutor actually presented proof that their scenario could not have happened, the whole "death hair" thing, which was apparently OUTSIDE the bag. So, either their forensics was junk science or they were basically making stuff up. What really surprised me is that neither side seemed to realize that, lol.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel
Back