"Mistatements" and/or Lies by Cindy & George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy said she's paid only one medical bill for Caylee (around $250 IIRC), and her implication was that Casey handled paying the rest. But Casey was broke.

So, who was paying Caylee's pediatrician? I assume she saw a pediatrian. Maybe Cindy's medical insurance covered all the rest? Do we know anything about this?

There's lots of ways she could have gotten Jesse's number after KC was arrested, they had KC's cell phone, Lee had his number. Jesse said he got a text/or call from Geo after KC's seizure. But amazingly Zany was the only person who babysat Caylee that Cindy claims she ever had a phone number or address for! What a coincidence!! And yet amazingly Cindy never used any of the numbers or addresses to contact KC/Caylee/Zany for those 31 days!?!

Does Cindy really think people are that stupid??? That is possibly the biggest lie I've heard since Zany took Caylee....

Also, in RG's statement to LE on 9/5/08, he said that there was a barbecue to introduce the families, presumably because of JG and Casey's engagement. I can't believe that the A's never had Jesse's phone number prior to 7/15/08.

Here you go LL:

http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf

Q So this isn't somebody that if something had
13 happened to either yourself or your husband that you had
14 a method of reaching out and get ahold of this --
15 A Actually, I had phone numbers for Zanny at
16 different times and I had addresses at different times
17 Q Why don't you tell me the phone number.
18 A I don't have it now.
19 Q Where is it?
20 A I -- I don't have it now.
21 Q Where would it have been?
22 A Would have been in an address book, something
23 that Casey had or I had.

24 Q So when you say you had -- let me get this
25 straight. You had addresses and phone numbers of Zanny,
>Rough Draft - 23
1 and Zanny is -- your understanding -- when you're saying
2 Zanny, I want to make sure, Zanny is the person that you
3 were saying was watching --
4 A Casey always gave me a phone number, yes.
5 Q And these phone numbers, you're saying they
6 are in existence and you've written them down somewhere
7 in an address book and they're out there somewhere to be
8 found; is that right?
9 A I gave all that to the sheriff's department.
10 Q So then the sheriff's department will have all
11 that?
12 A I gave it all to the sheriff's department.

pg 19 (cont 20,21) Cindy Anthony

21 Q And once again, as far as the phone number and
22 how to get ahold of her or address, that would have been
23 all information that had been given to you by Casey and
24 you say you've turned all that over?
25 A Right. Casey would give me a new phone number
>Rough Draft - 29
1 for Zanny probably every three months because she said
2 the girl changed her phone number almost like she changed
3 her address.

pg 24

25 give those addresses to Dominic Casey, the Zenaida
>Rough Draft - 89
1 Gonzalez information?
2 A No, I didn't.
3 Q Why not?
4 A Because I gave them to José Baez when I had
5 them.

6 Q And is it your understanding that José Baez --
7 do you know what he did with them?
8 A I have no idea. And I know Dominic was
9 working for him when I gave them to him.

pg 75 Cindy Anthony depo 4/9

Cindy said she's paid only one medical bill for Caylee (around $250 IIRC), and her implication was that Casey handled paying the rest. But Casey was broke.

So, who was paying Caylee's pediatrician? I assume she saw a pediatrian. Maybe Cindy's medical insurance covered all the rest? Do we know anything about this?

Cindy's statement about paying that 1 medical bill was the first time I heard that. She made a huge point out of saying KC had her own insurance for Caylee's birth.

Then her little stint on MySace she claims to have paid for Caylee's medical needs.

Yes KC named the pediatrician in her LE interview IIRC @ Universal.

Here you go LL:

http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf

Q So this isn't somebody that if something had
13 happened to either yourself or your husband that you had
14 a method of reaching out and get ahold of this --
15 A Actually, I had phone numbers for Zanny at
16 different times and I had addresses at different times
17 Q Why don't you tell me the phone number.
18 A I don't have it now.
19 Q Where is it?
20 A I -- I don't have it now.
21 Q Where would it have been?
22 A Would have been in an address book, something
23 that Casey had or I had.

24 Q So when you say you had -- let me get this
25 straight. You had addresses and phone numbers of Zanny,
>Rough Draft - 23
1 and Zanny is -- your understanding -- when you're saying
2 Zanny, I want to make sure, Zanny is the person that you
3 were saying was watching --
4 A Casey always gave me a phone number, yes.
5 Q And these phone numbers, you're saying they
6 are in existence and you've written them down somewhere
7 in an address book and they're out there somewhere to be
8 found; is that right?
9 A I gave all that to the sheriff's department.
10 Q So then the sheriff's department will have all
11 that?
12 A I gave it all to the sheriff's department.

pg 19 (cont 20,21) Cindy Anthony

21 Q And once again, as far as the phone number and
22 how to get ahold of her or address, that would have been
23 all information that had been given to you by Casey and
24 you say you've turned all that over?
25 A Right. Casey would give me a new phone number
>Rough Draft - 29
1 for Zanny probably every three months because she said
2 the girl changed her phone number almost like she changed
3 her address.

pg 24

25 give those addresses to Dominic Casey, the Zenaida
>Rough Draft - 89
1 Gonzalez information?
2 A No, I didn't.
3 Q Why not?
4 A Because I gave them to José Baez when I had
5 them.

6 Q And is it your understanding that José Baez --
7 do you know what he did with them?
8 A I have no idea. And I know Dominic was
9 working for him when I gave them to him.

pg 75 Cindy Anthony depo 4/9

Wow!! So, she gave what I would consider (If I believed it) THE MOST IMPORTANT INFO needed in finding Caylee to her daughter's lawyer instead of LE? She maintains during the depo she didn't trust LE, but George maintains he didn't look for ZANY because he trusted LE was doing all that stuff...
MMB,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! :blowkiss:

Also, in RG's statement to LE on 9/5/08, he said that there was a barbecue to introduce the families, presumably because of JG and Casey's engagement. I can't believe that the A's never had Jesse's phone number prior to 7/15/08.

You're right also in that statement he claimed Cindy and his wife "hit it off", that would make me think they may have talked GMa to GMa occasionally, way back when.

Wow!! So, she gave what I would consider (If I believed it) THE MOST IMPORTANT INFO needed in finding Caylee to her daughter's lawyer instead of LE? She maintains during the depo she didn't trust LE, but George maintains he didn't look for ZANY because he trusted LE was doing all that stuff...
MMB,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! :blowkiss:

You're welcome... :blowkiss:

She didn't actually say who she gave it to first, so IDK who she gave it to or if it was real or if she really had it. I have trouble believing anything out of her mouth!

I'm not buying it. Any of it. And I still can't see how they never saw, spoke, or met ZANY and that seemed rational or normal, or even, no big deal. They had no reason to?
I have an Aunt Fanny. I wonder if they have met her?

The same with boyfriend Jeff, they repeatedly set up times and events to get together but "something" came up every time. I wouldn't be buy'n that for a second. But if it comes out of KC's trap they fall in every time. :rolleyes:

She said early on that she paid for ALL Caylee's medical. Now, whether that meant she had her on her insurance or whether she paid the bills, it is yet to be seen, but unless the child had ONLY one medical bill then she lied one time or the other.

You're welcome... :blowkiss:

She didn't actually say who she gave it to first, so IDK who she gave it to or if it was real or if she really had it. I have trouble believing anything out of her mouth!

Exactly! I keep thinking what a waste, huge waste this deposition was. Then, I realize that everything happens for a reason. People now see them for what they are. They can no longer play the sympathy card. Now it's big boy time! They will hopefully answer for their mistruths.

Okay after spending 45 minutes reading this thread, I have a comment and a question!

My comment is regarding the IP's. An IP can be changed quite easily. There are several free sites on the internet to change your IP number. There are also several servers that will give you a different IP every time you log on.

Now for the question.....it is late on the East coast so please forgive me. Where in the hell did this pig come from and was it bacon? :D Was it a live pig in the trunk that decomposed or was it bacon that decomposed?

The same with boyfriend Jeff, they repeatedly set up times and events to get together but "something" came up every time. I wouldn't be buy'n that for a second. But if it comes out of KC's trap they fall in every time. :rolleyes:

See, now I have to go back and re think everything they have said. Maybe it was all lies! Maybe they only hopped on board with JH after July 15.
Maybe that will help me reconcile why Cindy, George, and Casey all said June 9. No one said Father's Day. Why? They said they just forgot. I accepted that. I balked at it, but I accepted it. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, considering...now I will go back and try to reconcile all of the little bugaboos that never felt right, set well, sounded correct, or seemed hink-riddled.

Okay after spending 45 minutes reading this thread, I have a comment and a question!

My comment is regarding the IP's. An IP can be changed quite easily. There are several free sites on the internet to change your IP number. There are also several servers that will give you a different IP every time you log on.

Now for the question.....it is late on the East coast so please forgive me. Where in the hell did this pig come from and was it bacon? :D Was it a live pig in the trunk that decomposed or was it bacon that decomposed?

:floorlaugh::wave:
Great. Now I'm hungry again...:crazy:
When I hear Dr. Lee, I think about a hammer and ketchup.

Isn't that a happy coincidence? Takes responsibility off of them, in a backwards sort of way. Cowards!! Enablers!! And at the risk of being sent to time out, I do not like the cut of their jib!!!

There's lots of ways she could have gotten Jesse's number after KC was arrested, they had KC's cell phone, Lee had his number. Jesse said he got a text/or call from Geo after KC's seizure. But amazingly Zany was the only person who babysat Caylee that Cindy claims she ever had a phone number or address for! What a coincidence!! And yet amazingly Cindy never used any of the numbers or addresses to contact KC/Caylee/Zany for those 31 days!?!

Does Cindy really think people are that stupid??? That is possibly the biggest lie I've heard since Zany took Caylee....

Yes, like I said earlier, she said she never had any numbers of anyone that babysat Caylee because it was "none of her business" but had all of Zanny's ever changing cell numbers and frequent address changes.
This is a far cry from her statements to LE that she thought Zanny was who ever was watching Caylee at the time...could have been Jesse or Amy...
Then she comes up with this new one that Zanny was Jeff H's X-GIRLFREIND? The same Jeff that did NOT have a kid, let alone one named Zackary?
I am wondering since they have not had contact with Casey if they even have a clue what her defense in this case will be. I think they are still thinking that they are going with the nanny theory. Thus all thier focus on still insisting that there is a Zenaida, that they are "still watching."
But with all the subpoenas of the phone records and the requests by JB to meet with the judge, I think that they don't have a clue who they are going to try to pin this on. I really don't think that if this case goes to trial, and I have my doubts of late, that JB will still be clinging to this already played out, disproven concept that there was ever a person named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

From transcript:

George!! George!! George!! :eek:

Haven't you figured out by now they read your LE interviews?? They know what you said about GMa and Cindy and even sweet Caylee's piggy bank!!! :twocents:

There is no respect left in him or for him...he told the FBI and LE that he smelled decomposition in the trunk of the car; later, on Larry King, he states to the entire media that it was rotting pizza/garbage.

All morals have left him. I am assuming he had them....could be wrong.

Where did the pig come from? Probably the same farm from which the squirrels came!

I don't think we are going to see a cameo at this trial from Lee. IMO that little parade of high profile experts was a flash in the pan.
Number one, Lee is still hanging back from his shady role in the Spector trial. As for the rest of the experts, we have not heard a thing since they were complaining that they could not be present at the autopsy.
And where has LKB been?
IMO I think this defense team is in the process of self distructing.

Where did the pig come from? Probably the same farm from which the squirrels came!

:clap::clap:
r026.GIF

I don't think we are going to see a cameo at this trial from Lee. IMO that little parade of high profile experts was a flash in the pan.
Number one, Lee is still hanging back from his shady role in the Spector trial. As for the rest of the experts, we have not heard a thing since they were complaining that they could not be present at the autopsy.
And where has LKB been?
IMO I think this defense team is in the process of self distructing.

You are right! I haven't seen or heard from them lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member