Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
I think Cindy said they never questioned it...IMO suuuuuure they didn't..

Well, that is just stupid and negligent on their part, imo. Parenting does not end when your kid turns 18. If they still live in your home then it is part of your job as a parent to see that they are learning how to be an adult. Filing for taxes is one of those pesky tasks. It is just weird that they would think she worked for Universal but would not be receiving W-2's and tax stubs that legally needed to be filed. I would assume they were claiming her as a dependent since they were housing her and her child. Wouldn't they need to KNOW about her earnings legally themselves? We had to tell our accountant what our kids earned when they lived with us and prove it with proper paperwork. Weird.

Not 100% sure of this but I believe the Caylee Foundation was started while Caylee was still missing and it was for missing children. Not sure exactly what they planned on doing other than helping other families with missing children. jmo

You are right Lambchop, it was filed on October 14, 2008 by Cindy.

IIRC,Lee sold his car to ICA,but she only made one or two pay'ts.I wonder if this was the car reported stolen because of failure to pay :waitasec:
Seem like something CA would do to force the issue.

This was the 911 call when Cindy said she wanted Casey arrested for stealing a car and grand theft and that she had the bank statements to back it up.

Casey Anthony trial: State wants transcripts of George and Cindy Anthony's court testimony
Meanwhile, defense team files law article on forensic science testimony and wrongful convictions.
April 29, 2011|By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel

State prosecutors want transcripts of testimony George and Cindy Anthony gave during court proceedings in their daughter's first-degree murder case.

In a document filed Friday, an Assistant State Attorney requested the transcripts from hearings that occurred March 2, 3, and 4.

Anthony, 25, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony in the summer of 2008. Her trial will begin with jury selection May 9.

more
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...asey-anthony-trial-cindy-anthony-defense-team

GA/CA need to watch their words...the State is getting their testimony from the March 2-4 hearings...We heard them both change their testimonies...:loser: I wonder if their attorney had a talk with them...but he wouldn't know about their half truths, mistruths and misrepresentations... since he just came on board...

Watch out....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I hope they are going after them for perjury. I hope Florida has the Son of Sam Law so if they're ever convicted they won't be able to make money off of Caylee. Enough blood money has already exchanged hands. I always remember a poster who wrote 'Caylee is not your personal ATM machine'.

This was the 911 call when Cindy said she wanted Casey arrested for stealing a car and grand theft and that she had the bank statements to back it up.

In 2006? :waitasec: In the doc that lauriej posted, it showed vehicle theft reported in June of 2006.

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/

"The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation was formed to honor the memory of Caylee Marie Anthony. On August 9th, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family; as the nation searched tirelessly and prayed diligently for her safe return, Caylee Marie captured the hearts of the world. Caylee Marie was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew and loved her...."

I don't know, a whole lotta paste tense there.

Still taking donations I see. :waitasec:

IMO that has always just screamed so loud and clear that CA and GA would cover up for Casey. They both knew there was a dead body in the car they just didn't know at the time whose. GA said his first fear was ICA or Caylee. He screamed at the media "the dead body in his daughters car, wasn't his granddaughter ". IIRC he stated something to the affect of not knowing what or who Casey may have gotten herself involved in. New friends they didn't know and then publicly started turning all of them into drug users, dealers, criminals, excuses of fear for family and Caylee if ICA talked, etc. When Casey wouldn't produce Caylee after threats of LE (all they care about is Caylee) CA finally made good on those threats (give me one more day, no, I've given you a month). In ICA's mind they chose Caylee at that time by not covering her a$$. Had she admitted to CA an accident or something back then imo things would be very different right now.

Something always pops into my head when reading everyone's thoughts here, leads me to ask now since Cindy was busy cleaning out the car, she saw the purse and wherever Amy's resume was. If CA was so worried, Why did it take her a couple of hours, go back to work, come home and then call Amy? Always thought the timing of Amy coming back home and CA's call to her was just a little too close for comfort. There was a call to or from ica just prior to Amy coming back home.:banghead:

IIRC, @ c & a's first interview, cindy told the media that ICA had moved and that she was on vacation with her boyfriend. She added that casey and myself had been talking about it for some time.

.....I bet they were.... :banghead:

In 2006? :waitasec: In the doc that lauriej posted, it showed vehicle theft reported in June of 2006.

If only cindy had called it in again, she would have known very soon where Caylee and her DD were.

It is telling. Cindy either knew or was aware that something terrible happened to precious Caylee. She could had called the car in stolen....but she didn't. IMO, cindy knew. Once the car was recovered, she knew. Cindy was waiting for an excuse to get out of this mess. As soon as ICA said Caylee was abducted, Cindy jumped right on it. If that car hadn't been found, no one in this family would be looking for Caylee. The only time they called is when they saw no way out. Cindy was trapped into making the call. Afterall, the car belonged to Cindy. :behindbar:

I hope they are going after them for perjury. I hope Florida has the Son of Sam Law so if they're ever convicted they won't be able to make money off of Caylee. Enough blood money has already exchanged hands. I always remember a poster who wrote 'Caylee is not your personal ATM machine'.

How many grieving grandparents have personal attorneys on board the three years? Isn't that about all we need to know regarding their lies, deceptions, and exchanges of monies?:sick:

Something always pops into my head when reading everyone's thoughts here, leads me to ask now since Cindy was busy cleaning out the car, she saw the purse and wherever Amy's resume was. If CA was so worried, Why did it take her a couple of hours, go back to work, come home and then call Amy? Always thought the timing of Amy coming back home and CA's call to her was just a little too close for comfort. There was a call to or from ica just prior to Amy coming back home.:banghead:

CA warned Casey she had the car...as soon as they picked it up, cindy called. Casey had time to think.

Since casey was alive, cindy and george both had to know who had been dead in the car. This wasn't their first rodeo with casey. She has shown them temper many times..yet, cindy sent george to work, saying she will handle it. She lockes the car in the garage and goes to work. IIRC, she talks to her boss and co-workers about the smell in the car. Her boss made her go home.

These people are two of the strangest people I've seen as grandparents in a murder case.

CA warned Casey she had the car...as soon as they picked it up, cindy called. Casey had time to think.

Because of the way we have seen so many spin cycles on this from most of th Ants, seriously wonder a lot sometimes wether all the calls were on the up and up, or ? Say that because of the statement ica stole the car on the 30th, but CA shows worry on the July myspace, only days later. No other attention getting myspace prior. Far fetched as it might sound, can't help but wonder if ica and CA knocked heads to come up with a plan to throw suspicion off of them, which obviously didn't work. Whatever was going on, find it rich that perhaps the Ants might have thought the car would be stolen or at least somebody would have robbed it, but once seeing things were left untouched, and the car only towed, another plan was manufactured, they couldn't risk the thought that the towyard people would have called the police, too bad they didn't. .:banghead:

How many grieving grandparents have personal attorneys on board the three years? Isn't that about all we need to know regarding their lies, deceptions, and exchanges of monies?:sick:

Suprising it wasn't only an attorney but criminal attorneys. People who are innocent or have nothing to hide just don't need things like that. Odd, that they talked and talked without an attorney. Maybe they thought their words to LE would be convincing ? :maddening:

I've wondered that too BigMomma. Seems cleaning up Casey's mess was more important to Cindy than looking for Caylee or reporting her missing. Even while the car was reeking of decomp. I don't get it.

If only cindy had called it in again, she would have known very soon where Caylee and her DD were.

It is telling. Cindy either knew or was aware that something terrible happened to precious Caylee. She could had called the car in stolen....but she didn't. IMO, cindy knew. Once the car was recovered, she knew. Cindy was waiting for an excuse to get out of this mess. As soon as ICA said Caylee was abducted, Cindy jumped right on it. If that car hadn't been found, no one in this family would be looking for Caylee. The only time they called is when they saw no way out. Cindy was trapped into making the call. Afterall, the car belonged to Cindy. :behindbar:

BBM After Cindy and George retrieved the car, she went back to work and told her co-workers that the car smelled of decomp. Her supervisor told her to go home and call the police. Cindy told her that she wanted to first find Casey and give her a chance to explain. When Cindy called Amy H, she pleaded with her to bring her to Casey, saying Casey may be in big trouble. IIRC, Cindy even mentioned the possibility of Casey going to jail. That tells me that Cindy cared more about protecting Casey than she did about finding Caylee or reporting her missing. What did she think died in the car, which she had just remarked to George upon smelling the car for the first time "<expletive> What the hell died?" She even relayed the decomp smell to her co-workers. :(

I could never quite wrap my head around both Cindy and George going back to work after bringing the car with the horrific odor home. After Casey "putting Mom through this for weeks" according to Lee, was Mom really that clueless???

I think their going back to work was to give the impression that everything was "normal" and there was no cause for concern. Both Cindy and George knew something was horribly wrong. But they tried (just like Casey) to give the impression right up to the very end that everything was alright. Those people have brains that are wired differently than anyone I have ever seen.

One of the most "telling" statements CA made, which Lee revealed in his statement to police, was when CA came into the room while Lee was getting information from KC and said "What did you do?" Not "What happened?" but what did you do. You can see right up front that CA knew something bad had happened to Caylee.

I think the A's have known for a long time that KC was a problem and that there was a very, very good reason CA wanted custody of Caylee so much so that KC's stealing CA's money was not as important as the other issue they had with her. jmo

One of the most "telling" statements CA made, which Lee revealed in his statement to police, was when CA came into the room while Lee was getting information from KC and said "What did you do?" Not "What happened?" but what did you do. You can see right up front that CA knew something bad had happened to Caylee.

I think the A's have known for a long time that KC was a problem and that there was a very, very good reason CA wanted custody of Caylee so much so that KC's stealing CA's money was not as important as the other issue they had with her. jmo

I totally agree LambChop. I feel that they were worried about Caylee's safety for a long time before this happened. On that July day, I think their worst fears were confirmed. Just look at Cindy's MySpace statement. Also, George said in an interview with LE that he didn't want to believe that he could raise someone who would do this. That was not a new thought to George, IMO. It was an old fear that finally rose to the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member