"Mistatements" and/or Lies by Cindy & George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also GA removed the battery from KC's car so no one could take the car. What does that tell you? CA knew KC was out there, just did not know where. Caylee was the one they were worried about. CA claims there was no reason to worry because Caylee was with KC but their actions show they were worried. jmo

The Mother of the Year has to be the most ridiculous thing CA has ever said.
We already knew that ICA told Lee " Mom said I'm an unfit mother" etc - now what Mother would ever say that to her daughter unless she was totally uncaring and incapable of looking after her child?

We already knew that ICA told Lee " Mom said I'm an unfit mother" etc - now what Mother would ever say that to her daughter unless she was totally uncaring and incapable of looking after her child?

BBM -That's true those are big, wounding words that a mother would not use against a daughter unless it were true.

I always thought the sentence "who is watching out for Caylee now" was a very odd thing to write about a grand daughter who is in the care of her mother. But that's what CA wrote in the "MY Caylee is missing" posting. Obviously CA felt Caylee needed someone to watch out for her against her mother.

:cow:

BBM -That's true those are big, wounding words that a mother would not use against a daughter unless it were true.

I always thought the sentence "who is watching out for Caylee now" was a very odd thing to write about a grand daughter who is in the care of her mother. But that's what CA wrote in the "MY Caylee is missing" posting. Obviously CA felt Caylee needed someone to watch out for her against her mother.

You know I never looked at it that way before, that is a good catch. If KC were such a good mother CA would have never made that statement. jmo

I am still curious to know why the Anthonys had called 911 several times before any of this happened. The neighbors say they fought loudly and often, but I wonder if anyone (DT or SA) has details of those calls.

Me too. It's incredible that no one has delved into those calls(are they protected through privacy laws?). There were at least three weren't there? That's very hinky. I mean think of it, how many times has your household called 911 in the past 5 years??? Weird. I am guessing that there has been alot going on behind that front door, for quite a while now.

When ICA was around 7 months pregnant, CA took her to the Dr.
After examining her the Dr said 'She's pregnant". CA took offence, and said
"In order to be pregnant she would have had to have sex, so that's not possible!"
With that the Dr got up and walked to the window, where he stayed, staring at the sky.
"What are you doing Dr, said CA, come back here and pay attention to my virgin daughter".
"Oh, said the Dr, I am looking at the sky, because the last time this happened a star appeared in the East, and three Wise Kings came by".

It's absolutely incredible isn't it?

If that's not delusion, I don't know what is!

You know I never looked at it that way before, that is a good catch. If KC were such a good mother CA would have never made that statement. jmo

If ICA were such a good "mother", Caylee would be playing with her school friends now.

If ICA were such a good "mother", Caylee would be playing with her school friends now.

I agree with that statement. By the same token if Cindy Anthony were such a good grandmother, she would have been in contact with Zanny and anyone else who kept Caylee. She KNEW Casey was stealing her blind, and I also believe she knew Casey did not work. Anyone who has an adult child along with grandchild living under their roof would want to know much, much more about who came in contact with their little two year old granddaughter.

Knowing what she was dealing with (lying, stealing, bad temper), Cindy should have monitored Casey more closely to make sure Caylee was safe. For Heaven's sake, she was already advised to put Casey out. I would love to know what stories she told the counselor that gave her that advice. I'll bet she didn't have to make up some story to the counselor - she simply told her what was happening with Casey. I wonder if the counselor will be called to testify...........

CA said the reason she never searched TL's apartment for Caylee was because of the smell of smoke when she walked in and how she knew KC would never expose Caylee to that type of an environment but CA was wrong. KC brought Caylee to TL's apartment and left Caylee alone with friends of TL's while KC and TL went into the bedroom room. Not only was Caylee exposed to the smoke but also the danger of being left alone with a second floor balcony if the "couple" decided to leave. KC had no idea who these friends were, she had just met them.

If KC felt comfortable doing that without a second thought what other irresponsible behavior did KC expose Caylee to. Maybe something so irresponsible that CA felt the need to "choke" some sense into her daughter on the night of June 15th. jmo

Because of the way we have seen so many spin cycles on this from most of th Ants, seriously wonder a lot sometimes wether all the calls were on the up and up, or ? Say that because of the statement ica stole the car on the 30th, but CA shows worry on the July myspace, only days later. No other attention getting myspace prior. Far fetched as it might sound, can't help but wonder if ica and CA knocked heads to come up with a plan to throw suspicion off of them, which obviously didn't work. Whatever was going on, find it rich that perhaps the Ants might have thought the car would be stolen or at least somebody would have robbed it, but once seeing things were left untouched, and the car only towed, another plan was manufactured, they couldn't risk the thought that the towyard people would have called the police, too bad they didn't. .:banghead:

It would be a completely different case today if the impound yard had notified LE that they had impounded a car that reeked of the odor of decomposition.

LE would have had a car that had not been "cleaned" and with all evidence intact, nothing removed. It would have been LE contacting the registered owner of the car, Cindy Anthony, in regards to her impounded car.

Cindy would have been on the spot to explain to LE that while the car was registered to her, it was her daughter's car to drive.

At this point I imagine it would have been one of two different scenarios................

Scenario #1: Cindy would have had to tell LE that she didn't know exactly where her daughter was. LE would begin looking for Casey, and I imagine Cindy would have put in a desperate call to Casey telling her that LE had her car and were looking for her.

Scenario #2: Cindy would have lied to police and said she had spoken to her daughter earlier that day and all was okay. She might further lie and say that her daughter told her that the car had broken down and when she went back to try to start the car, it was gone.

I don't think LE would tell Cindy about the odor in the car, and maybe not tell her exactly when the car was impounded. With a car smelling of decomposition, LE would have investigated further. They would learn that Casey had a small daughter and ask where she was. Perhaps LE would have found Amy's resume' in Casey's car and contacted her, and Amy would have led LE to Casey.

I agree with that statement. By the same token if Cindy Anthony were such a good grandmother, she would have been in contact with Zanny and anyone else who kept Caylee. She KNEW Casey was stealing her blind, and I also believe she knew Casey did not work. Anyone who has an adult child along with grandchild living under their roof would want to know much, much more about who came in contact with their little two year old granddaughter.

Knowing what she was dealing with (lying, stealing, bad temper), Cindy should have monitored Casey more closely to make sure Caylee was safe. For Heaven's sake, she was already advised to put Casey out. I would love to know what stories she told the counselor that gave her that advice. I'll bet she didn't have to make up some story to the counselor - she simply told her what was happening with Casey. I wonder if the counselor will be called to testify...........

Good point! What comes to mind is Lee's question to Casey during a jailhouse visit when he said, "Is this like the last time?"

That question has always bothered me. It suggests that something had happened to Caylee in the past. Perhaps something that was the result of Casey's irresponsibility or indifference.

I know counselors have a patient confidentiality agreement, so I don't know if they can be made to discuss a patient in a criminal case. That would be a good question for our attorneys.

Good point! What comes to mind is Lee's question to Casey during a jailhouse visit when he said, "Is this like the last time?"

That question has always bothered me. It suggests that something had happened to Caylee in the past. Perhaps something that was the result of Casey's irresponsibility or indifference.

I know counselors have a patient confidentiality agreement, so I don't know if they can be made to discuss a patient in a criminal case. That would be a good question for our attorneys.

BBM

I hope that the SA has been able to dig into this! I doubt that LA would have been forthright about what he meant, but I would certainly like to know what had happened in the past that could have been like this! moo

I've been reading and rereading this post of yours because it hit my heart. True story, don't mind to share, hope I don't get knocked out of here. I had a mother who unfortunately was very controlling towards me the moment I decide to marry. She stopped at nothing to make my life torture, telling stories that were outright lies. When I gave birth to my 1st child, she came to the hospital and announced to my in laws and husband that the baby was not his(it was). She caused such dessention that the marriage broke. At the time I was young and in leaving the marriage, I had no choice but to go back to Mom's for a little while. Things were o.k. until I found husband #2 and the terror started again while dating him. Mom would try and seek out places I'd frequent with my child and soon to be husband and tell outlandish stories that I was an unfit mother(wasn't), that I was all over town with other men(wasn't) and that I abused her(never). she could never let go, even when I remarried and decide the best way to nip it would be move to another town and live. Don't know how she did it, but in time she found me and started in again and again. She also pulled the 'I'm a better mother than you' routine and tried to take over all aspects of my child's life while trying to ruin mine. I never quite put it into perspective until I got older and surmised I too, was abused by a controlling mother. Now, I have think about it and come to the conclusion she wasn't there for me when I was little, but she sure wasn't going to turn me loose when I was grown. Bitter pill to swallow to think her main lot in my life was to ruin my life, try and disrupt any attempts at trying to have a normal life. I see a lot of similarities between my mother and CA.

CA said the reason she never searched TL's apartment for Caylee was because of the smell of smoke when she walked in and how she knew KC would never expose Caylee to that type of an environment but CA was wrong. KC brought Caylee to TL's apartment and left Caylee alone with friends of TL's while KC and TL went into the bedroom room. Not only was Caylee exposed to the smoke but also the danger of being left alone with a second floor balcony if the "couple" decided to leave. KC had no idea who these friends were, she had just met them.

If KC felt comfortable doing that without a second thought what other irresponsible behavior did KC expose Caylee to. Maybe something so irresponsible that CA felt the need to "choke" some sense into her daughter on the night of June 15th. jmo

Haha yes I love the wildly imaginative things CA would say to rewrite Casey history. Clearly Caylee was SO important to Casey, and she would endure any inconvenience to help comfort her. What a joke!

I've been reading and rereading this post of yours because it hit my heart. True story, don't mind to share, hope I don't get knocked out of here. I had a mother who unfortunately was very controlling towards me the moment I decide to marry. She stopped at nothing to make my life torture, telling stories that were outright lies. When I gave birth to my 1st child, she came to the hospital and announced to my in laws and husband that the baby was not his(it was). She caused such dessention that the marriage broke. At the time I was young and in leaving the marriage, I had no choice but to go back to Mom's for a little while. Things were o.k. until I found husband #2 and the terror started again while dating him. Mom would try and seek out places I'd frequent with my child and soon to be husband and tell outlandish stories that I was an unfit mother(wasn't), that I was all over town with other men(wasn't) and that I abused her(never). she could never let go, even when I remarried and decide the best way to nip it would be move to another town and live. Don't know how she did it, but in time she found me and started in again and again. She also pulled the 'I'm a better mother than you' routine and tried to take over all aspects of my child's life while trying to ruin mine. I never quite put it into perspective until I got older and surmised I too, was abused by a controlling mother. Now, I have think about it and come to the conclusion she wasn't there for me when I was little, but she sure wasn't going to turn me loose when I was grown. Bitter pill to swallow to think her main lot in my life was to ruin my life, try and disrupt any attempts at trying to have a normal life. I see a lot of similarities between my mother and CA.

Amen! :hug:

Oh, this is an excellent idea.....I can see it now....."juror number three, you have won your choice of these fabulous prizes- a new pair of stolen sunglasses, a journal manufactured exclusively for Dollar General Stores, or a gift certificate for your favorite chili restaurant!!!!!!

:floorlaugh: You post literally made me laugh out loud.. thanks! lol

I noticed in one party picture of KC and RM that he is also a smoker - I guess CA didn't really pay much attention to what condition Caylee was in when she came home after hanging with MOTY & friends.

Amen! :hug:

The only difference was I took care of my mom financially which is old school, never stole, but still same coincidences, it is scary to see it relived through someone else. While I don't condone what ica has done, can't help but wonder if stealing and such was her only way 'out' to have a bit of normalacy, start up things. she got away with it so many times prior.

This is why I look at the words CA says. She's all over ica with the theft and all the things she said to discredit ica, but then here she is defending her to the highest degree. I just don't get, but I do, if that makes any ssense.

Suprising it wasn't only an attorney but criminal attorneys. People who are innocent or have nothing to hide just don't need things like that. Odd, that they talked and talked without an attorney. Maybe they thought their words to LE would be convincing ? :maddening:

I honestly think that both CA and ICA believe they can sell poop and tell someone it's caviar and they'd buy it. In any case in the beginning those early interviews it seemed as if GA was going to be on board and honest with LE and then it very quickly went south! He followed CA's lead.

I honestly think that both CA and ICA believe they can sell poop and tell someone it's caviar and they'd buy it. In any case in the beginning those early interviews it seemed as if GA was going to be on board and honest with LE and then it very quickly went south! He followed CA's lead.

The moment GA told LE or FBI he was there and CA didn't know about it, I thought he wasn't telling th truth.:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper