"Mistatements" and/or Lies by Cindy & George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC wasn't ga the one who mentioned decomp body.....they were the ones who started that ball rolling.....one of our dogs once had a dead bird--told my hubby to get rid of it...next morning house reaked--my comment "smells like something died in here"---I didn't go into anythng about smelling dead bodies or anything like that....ga DID---ca DID----there is a difference ---

And CA qualified her answer by stating that she knows what dead bodies smell like. IIRC :crazy:

I have a question. If these people exist (Zanny, her mother, her sister, her roommates, Jeff, his son, Juliet, her boss, etc., etc.) why has no one come forward to say "Here I am. I do exist" or " I know that person"? Not a friend, or neighbor, or relative of any of these people have gone to LE or the family with proof of their existence.

This is a highly publicized case, it seems that someone would recognize at least one of the names and verify their existence. Obviously the A's don't believe in their existence either, otherwise they would have had their PI trying to track them down too. Not ONE person that Casey identified as knowing about Caylee's disappearance, or who can back up her story, has come to light. Not one.

Bolded by me. If any of these people exist, JB's team would have tracked them down long ago. As KC's defense attorney, he would have launched an intensive search for them right off the bat. Evidently, his efforts haven't turned up a single person, either.

Trying to get back OT here, I think CA and GA are trying to do damage control with their statements in the deposition and the truth will just verify the fact that their daughter, who they loved killed their granddaughter. They are in the fight of their lives, I think, and they will do anything and say anything to save her. The truth has no value to them.

Re my bold, an important question in my own mind is whether or not the truth had any value to them before this tragedy occurred.

What do you think?

Re my bold, an important question in my own mind is whether or not the truth had any value to them before this tragedy occurred.

What do you think?

Good Question !
Thanks !

God Bless !
jjgram

A few people have mentioned that they think George was paranoid for thinking he was being given the finger.

I respectfully disagree. I think it was just part of his plan to always make it look like he is a victim. He was hoping he'd convince us the lawyer wasn't being nice to him and that we'd feel sorry for him. Just like he told LE he lost the family money in a Nigerian scam, cause he thought he'd look like a victim and he likes playing that role.

That would explain why, after being so rude himself, George suddenly said with an appealing smile to ZG's attorney, "Be nice, guys. Be nice."

At the time, I thought "Huh? What? Where did that come from?"

I noticed that, too. It appears GA was constantly left out of the loop. I think he was living under a roof with little interaction with the women in that house with the exception of Caylee. Notice in his depo he states that the real Zanny weighted about 125-130 pounds, where CA states Zanny weighted 140 pounds (which is what KC had written in her statement). By the way, who says someone has perfect teeth??? Did KC think there was a dentist on LE's staff????

I'm too burned out listening to the depos to look this up, but did Casey ever actually mention Zanny's straight teeth?" Purely from memory I thought she said Zanny had curly hair which she straightened. Does anyone recall for certain a mention of her teeth by Casey?

That would explain why, after being so rude himself, George suddenly said with an appealing smile to ZG's attorney, "Be nice, guys. Be nice."

At the time, I thought "Huh? What? Where did that come from?"

That seemed to me to be a classic narcissistic response. He did not like that the interview wasn't going the way he wanted it to. So he had to turn it around on them and try to control their behavior. It's not that there's anything wrong with him. It's the attorneys!

Also notice how he seems to enrage or try to distract, when the attorneys catch him making errors? He cannot be wrong! He and CA are peas in a pod, IMO.

There is nothing to say about JMH or Zachary at this point because the facts haven't been looked into or shared on this subject, only about the other JH. (As I've said elsewhere, there are 25 men in my state with first, middle, last name same as my husband so isn't unreasonable there are other JHs.

I can't believe you said this and then used the word "objectively" in the same post. Sorry, but this argument is so disingenuous.

Of those 25 men in your state with your husband's same name, do any of them have the following set of circumstances that could lead some one to believe they are the same person as your husband? They worked at the location where you said they worked. They knew you and you knew them. You text them. You went to middle school and high school with them. They know your brother. You called their parents home in the odd hours of the morning. Their name is in your cell phone contact list. They know your friends, and your friends know them. And they are the same age as your husband.

Now...if one of those 25 men can hit all those coincidences to the point a full-on murder investigation would mix your husband and them up...I think you might have us on us not being objective.

FridaY: I don't think it was a clip, either audio or visual. I THINK it is in one of the supplemental reports from either Detective Melich or Detective Allen. They are describing what went on when they went to the house with one of the search warrants in December. I will try to go back and find what page it was one.

Thanks, Mac! I could swear I actually saw her say that, but maybe my imagination is working overtime. :)

What do you think?

Obviously not. Look what an accomplished liar Casey evolved into. She didn't get that way overnight. The elaborate lies she told, including those told with ease to LE in the room at Universal took years of practice, they could not shake her at all, and still can't.

I have always taught my children that it is always better to tell the truth even if you think it will get you in a world of poop. In the end the truth shall set you free, so to speak.

Casey was obviously not brought up with that concept. And it seems that her folks see nothing wrong with perpetuating all of her lies.

What do you think?

It's a big question mark for me. We know George lied to Cindy when he said he lost money gambling. He claims he didn't want to admit he got caught up in an internet scam. I don't believe either scenario. I think he may have been into internet *advertiser censored* or prostitutes. I also think he covered for Casey at times, making excuses to Cindy on Casey's behalf. Now they are in big time cover-up mode. It's just that they do it so easily! All those lies just roll right off their tongues.

I hope they are still visiting with their pastor because if anyone ever needed spiritual counsel, they do. I wonder what he thinks. Would the pastor approve of this behavior? Surely he knows Casey told a bunch of whoppers and now mommy and daddy are backing her up and even expanding on her lies. I'm not trying to bash the pastor. I'm just wondering if they are meeting with him for appearance sake or if they are truly seeking forgiveness. I tend to think it's all for show.

Thanks, Mac! I could swear I actually saw her say that, but maybe my imagination is working overtime. :)

I recall BC saying at some point, words to the effect of "she wasn't there a month ago, we can prove she's been moved". That was when they were still running with the "needed to see if it was a teen hangout" story.

Aquarian Essence, I respect your opinions very much and even agree with some, but for Pete's Sake, everyone who has ever actually smelled a decaying body states emphatically, and with knowledge and authority, that the foul odor is unforgettable and unmistakeable and unlike any other. GA and CA both fall into this category of "experienced" people, and they both identified the odor instantly and CORRECTLY--even under their extreme stress.

For the life of me, I cannot understand what dead pigs have to do with the smell in KC's trunk. Unless, of course, a pig was reported missing around that time and in that vicinity. If so, I suppose there's reason to think KC stole it, too, but how would she lift it into her trunk? I'm a city girl, but aren't pigs really big and really, really heavy? With Caylee already dead, as she surely was, would Casey have had room in her trunk for a pig, too? :waitasec: :confused: :blowkiss:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Tooooooooo funny!

Here are some statements I would like to look further into:

Cindy's (Part 1):

In regards to questions about Casey's friends and where Casey worked Cindy replied, "I didn't TALK to Casey's friends." [See Ryan P. interview where he talks about Cindy calling him and quizzing him about Sports Authority and speculation about WHERE Casey possibly worked (before Caylee went missing).]

In regards to questions about whether Casey had a job last year where she would have received a paycheck Cindy replied, "Yes, click 'n' park" and said that she worked with Lee once for the Superbowl. Did Casey do an IRS filing that year?

In regards to questions about Caylee's medical bills Cindy replied that she never paid them but then said she paid ONE medical bill when Caylee was born. This seems to contradict Cindy's July 3 "My Caylee is Missing" myspace post.

I am concerned that Cindy stated that Jesse was the one who called Zanny "Zanny the Nanny". Cindy says that she heard JG TALK about Zanny.

In regards to phone numbers and addresses for this alleged Zanny, Cindy proclaims that every three months Casey would give her a new phone number and address for Zanny. Cindy claims that she had many different numbers for Zanny. There were no good follow-up questions like, "Oh really, what name did you put by the numbers in your address book?" Then if she hems and haws say: "Did you write Zenaida?" "Did you write "NANNY"? "Did you write Zanny?" Cindy claimed now not to have the numbers or addresses (surprise, surprise, surprise) but claimed that LE had her stuff.

Aquarian Essence, I respect your opinions very much and even agree with some, but for Pete's Sake, everyone who has ever actually smelled a decaying body states emphatically, and with knowledge and authority, that the foul odor is unforgettable and unmistakable and unlike any other. GA and CA both fall into this category of "experienced" people, and they both identified the odor instantly and CORRECTLY--even under their extreme stress.

For the life of me, I cannot understand what dead pigs have to do with the smell in KC's trunk. Unless, of course, a pig was reported missing around that time and in that vicinity. If so, I suppose there's reason to think KC stole it, too, but how would she lift it into her trunk? I'm a city girl, but aren't pigs really big and really, really heavy? With Caylee already dead, as she surely was, would Casey have had room in her trunk for a pig, too? :waitasec: :confused: :blowkiss:
LMAO :clap: (the red part had me run to the bathroom) This is such a funny post.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::rolling::rolling::rolling:

But you are correct that is exactly what baffles me. Casey's parents did seem to identify the smell in the car.
I guess in the depth of their heart they want to believe that Casey had nothing to do with that smell in the car.
But I think their minds and their hearts are not aligned.
To me it is obvious that they are struggling, because their minds and their hearts are telling them different things.

Dont know if this was posted, but GA says ZG is 125 lbs long brown hair.
CA says ZG is 140lbs long black hair.
Which is it? I guess KCs lies have them mixed up too. lol.
And only thing to say about the way GA and CA act.
People who enable, dont want to alienate (in this case their daughter), thats why they enable.
Well they need to stop and confront her.
I am sick of people saying oh what they are going thru, noo you can stick by your daughter w/out lying and "enabling" and blaming others for KCs crime.

Yes, I understand. This is really gross, but how would you compare it to a rotting pig? And how clear would you be about it 20 years from now? Remember, the air samples said only that there MAY have been a human decomp event. I've seen nothing that shows me yet it couldn't have been pig or pork product. So are you saying there is no way that they could now think it was something else they smelled and they are absolutely lying? They couldn't have been reacting out of fear? I know, LE said it smelled like human too. How long before they impounded the car? Sometime on the 16th it looks like according to p294 but I don't know how much of this isn't a misstatement. I know one for sure, but it isn't from the Anthony's. They have Cindy listed as a black female, DOB 9/22/1980, 27 years old, black hair and brown eyes. (p293) Hmmm. They first smelled it the night of July 15th? How sure were they? The detective that took the car as evidence used the term, "unidentifiable odor" when making his report. I see he made a correct notation of the vin but overlooked the black woman. Seems like this case is just filled with misstatements or misjudgments.

Ok I found it. On p.310, on 7/17/08 at 15:45 the cadaver dog hit on the passenger fender at the trunk. Now, isn't that where the garbage bag was, on the passenger side of the trunk?

There was a rotting pig in kc's trunk? How did I miss that? I thought there were only a few pieces of cooked ham?

Curious, how did this turn into a thread to debate all of the evidence against kc? Or, is it simply that this is a good outlet to use, since people are actually talking on this thread? I do believe there are other places to debate cadaver dogs and rotting pigs as they relate to direct evidence, and not the actual topic here, which by the way, is CA and her "mistatements".

Obviously not. Look what an accomplished liar Casey evolved into. She didn't get that way overnight. The elaborate lies she told, including those told with ease to LE in the room at Universal took years of practice, they could not shake her at all, and still can't.

I have always taught my children that it is always better to tell the truth even if you think it will get you in a world of poop. In the end the truth shall set you free, so to speak.

Casey was obviously not brought up with that concept. And it seems that her folks see nothing wrong with perpetuating all of her lies.

I think it is learned behavior and Casey I believe learned it from mom and dad.
I feel like these people are con artist and manipulators. They believe they are smarter than anyone else..iI also believe they think they are all 10's. Sorry I just can't get past that "10" statement. What grown adult say that,let a lone a supposed Professional adult?? What professional chew's gum like that,while we're on the subject ?? They are completely classless people

I recall BC saying at some point, words to the effect of "she wasn't there a month ago, we can prove she's been moved". That was when they were still running with the "needed to see if it was a teen hangout" story.

I think BC needs to remove himself. He has gotten personally involved and lost objectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep