"Mistatements" and/or Lies by Cindy & George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One minute it's "kids lie all the time"

The next it's something like - she's an adult. she can spend the night anywhere she wants.

Since KC is planning not to take the stand any mistruths from her parents that the jury catches will be sealing her fate. I can see JB this weekend standing by the shredder saying, "Okay, this story is out, oh and this one too."

:rolling:

Here are some statements I would like to look further into:

Cindy's (Part 1):

In regards to questions about Casey's friends and where Casey worked Cindy replied, "I didn't TALK to Casey's friends." [See Ryan P. interview where he talks about Cindy calling him and quizzing him about Sports Authority and speculation about WHERE Casey possibly worked (before Caylee went missing).]

In regards to questions about whether Casey had a job last year where she would have received a paycheck Cindy replied, "Yes, click 'n' park" and said that she worked with Lee once for the Superbowl. Did Casey do an IRS filing that year?

In regards to questions about Caylee's medical bills Cindy replied that she never paid them but then said she paid ONE medical bill when Caylee was born. This seems to contradict Cindy's July 3 "My Caylee is Missing" myspace post.

I am concerned that Cindy stated that Jesse was the one who called Zanny "Zanny the Nanny". Cindy says that she heard JG TALK about Zanny.

In regards to phone numbers and addresses for this alleged Zanny, Cindy proclaims that every three months Casey would give her a new phone number and address for Zanny. Cindy claims that she had many different numbers for Zanny. There were no good follow-up questions like, "Oh really, what name did you put by the numbers in your address book?" Then if she hems and haws say: "Did you write Zenaida?" "Did you write "NANNY"? "Did you write Zanny?" Cindy claimed now not to have the numbers or addresses (surprise, surprise, surprise) but claimed that LE had her stuff.

ahhhh, but did you noticed she said KC or my phone book ..... she then backed away from claiming it was in hers.... deceitful!!! says one thing and down the line throws another zigger.....

I think it is learned behavior and Casey I believe learned it from mom and dad.
I feel like these people are con artist and manipulators. They believe they are smarter than anyone else..iI also believe they think they are all 10's. Sorry I just can't get past that "10" statement. What grown adult say that,let a lone a supposed Professional adult?? What professional chew's gum like that,while we're on the subject ?? They are completely classless people

The company they keep(KFN) reflects their own values, or in this case the lack there of.

I feel like these people are con artist and manipulators. They believe they are smarter than anyone else..iI also believe they think they are all 10's. Sorry I just can't get past that "10" statement. What grown adult say that,let a lone a supposed Professional adult?? What professional chew's gum like that,while we're on the subject ?? They are completely classless people

(mybold)

Neither can I...it just pisses me off beyond belief when someone judges people or gives negative commentary about a person based on what their opinion is of one's looks. Don't judge a book by it's cover..look inside too.

Cindy accused the attorney doing her depo as being condesending...she has got to be one of the most condecending that I have seen.
IMO they fancy themselves as classy...they need to get out more. From what it seems, they don't have much of a social circle, or had anyway.

If may be shocking to us (gum chewing) but I imagine this law firm is used to many low-lifes in their line of work.

The part about the nanny and what she looked like was all rehearsed between GA and CA, even though one of them screwed it up (who knows which one). Remember CA and GA said they were both there to disqualify THIS ZFG. CA followed it up by stating a newscase that the attorney was in saying thats why they were being depos......They were there to clear this ZFG...

The next it's something like - she's an adult. she can spend the night anywhere she wants.

should have corrected herself to say "a's lie all the time"---:furious:

It occured to me that if George and Cindy are positive this is the wrong (you're not a 10) Zanny the Nanny, they must then know who the real one is. Why then, don't they point LE in that direction. Certainly that would be a step to help prove Casey is telling the truth.
However, the parents mission seems to be to prove everyone else wrong. If they wanted to help their daughter they would have kept out of the spotlight and kept quiet once this entire mess started in mid July 2008.
George and Cindy made complete fools of themselves in their deposition. I can only imagine how they will handle an examination in court. Certainly, I'm predicting a contemp of court charge at least on Cindy's part.
During the depositon, their hostility stems from them being caught in a lie. This is the type of behavior you'd expect from a 12 year old trying to lie their way out of trouble.
George and Cindy both need a good spankie.

The part about the nanny and what she looked like was all rehearsed between GA and CA, even though one of them screwed it up (who knows which one). Remember CA and GA said they were both there to disqualify THIS ZFG. CA followed it up by stating a newscase that the attorney was in saying thats why they were being depos......They were there to clear this ZFG...

I can see CA drilling GA with flashcards.

AGAIN YOU FOOL!

ahhhh, but did you noticed she said KC or my phone book ..... she then backed away from claiming it was in hers.... deceitful!!! says one thing and down the line throws another zigger.....

iirc one minute LE has it the next jb....so which is it.....

Here it is!
19 Q Isn't that right after the Casey had a fight
20 with her family --
21 A It is.
22 Q -- and left the home.
23 A She didn't have a fight with me.

I have listened to the video, this is not in it, though it is in the "rough draft." I believe this is a "typo," and as far as I can tell, she never says, "It is."

iirc one minute LE has it the next jb....so which is it.....

You are correct, she did say she gave it to LE and FBI...and then said JB had it. I think she said that because if anyone wants to reference the so called address book, they can claim it is work product for the defense, just like they tried so many times in the depos.

(mybold)

Neither can I...it just pisses me off beyond belief when someone judges people or gives negative commentary about a person based on what their opinion is of one's looks. Don't judge a book by it's cover..look inside too.

Cindy accused the attorney doing her depo as being condesending...she has got to be one of the most condecending that I have seen.
IMO they fancy themselves as classy...they need to get out more. From what it seems, they don't have much of a social circle, or had anyway.

Well said :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Isn't this considered talking out of both sides of her mouth !!:waitasec:

I know one of the big issues addressed is the smell in the trunk. I really don't find that strange, even coming for former LE or a nurse. If something, what ever the source, smelled as bad as you could imagine, they might use this figure of speech or something similar. If it was a horrible smell even similar to the smell of human decomp that someone is familiar with there would be that moment when they would fear the same as George said he did, thinking to himself, “Oh God, please don't let me find Casey or Caylee in there” or something similar. I would have thought the same thing even if I had smelled a dead human 20 years earlier. Since they didn't see the other garbage that was in there she put it on the pizza. Personally, I think it was a combination of lunch meat and the various other items in there, at this point after seeing the photos and reading the air samples. My son spilled some milk and something else unidentifiable in our car during the summer and I swore that there was an animal dead in there somewhere. Remember, several people were near that trunk before Casey abandoned it and there was no smell noticeable. That 2 weeks in the pound would give it enough time to build. And I have to point out that there is nearly no difference between human and swine. That's why Jesus cast the demons into them. :wink:

George states Once you smell that smell you never forget it, he is correct. There is no way lunch meat, or pizza or both can approach that smell, and a pork sandwitch will not do it either. This all could be an accidemic debate if the forensic evidence did not confirm they were correct! There was a dead human body in the trunk, and it smelled like that for a very good reason. This is one of the few true statements by C&GA.

I was tired of GA and CA saying that she was not the ZFG in one breathe and in the other, saying they had never seen, talked to her or new where ZFG lived.

Ok, here is another example...Morgan is questioning CA about whether or not LE showed Casey a picture of ZFG or any Zenaida. CA claims that they did not show Casey a picture, but then claims that LE is not lying to her or lying in the discovery.

17 A It's fair to say that the sheriff's department
18 lied to me about many things.
19 Q We'll get to the sheriff department lying to
20 you in a minute but I want to ask you about your
21 daughter. Is it fair prior to this time you that made
22 this statement to the media that your daughter has lied
23 to you about many things?
24 A Correct.

13 Q I guess that's where we're getting at.
14 Besides the fact about the number of Zenaida Gonzalezs
15 that you just said to me, I just want to make sure are
16 you saying here now today under oath that it's your
17 belief that the police are lying?
18 A No.
19 Q That the police are lying about that statement
20 in the discovery?
21 A No. I'm not saying that I believe they're
22 lying.

What I take from this is that CA is pretty darn certain everyone is lying to her, Casey, LE, and the FBI?

snipped

What I take from this is that CA is pretty darn certain everyone is lying to her, Casey, LE, and the FBI?

What I get from CA is if she didn't see it with her own eyes, it didn't happen. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member