"Mistatements" and/or Lies by Cindy & George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me like Casey had been doing some under the table type of work for a company using the Universal name. There is a Canadian software company with the name in the email but not the email address. I'm wondering if this "company" used this name as a cover. No, they didn't track the IP. They only called THE Universal where she worked at one time. Also, the detective said none of the addresses were valid but I sent out an email to a couple to test them and they were valid address, just closed down. There are ways illegal businesses can fake email addresses and make a phone number look like someone else's. To my knowledge they have yet to release any other phone company records Casey has been attached to. I'm still convinced there was a blackjack due to a comment on her former boss' myspace. They haven't bothered to track that record down or if they have, are withholding it. If there was a Julliette Lewis in her phone book I missed it. But just because something is or isn't in that phone doesn't mean it or that person doesn't exist. My first thought was that these people should be in that phone but when I read the myspace comment, then read there were several other phones taken by LE I have to withhold judgment on that because I obviously don't have all the facts.

I have a question. If these people exist (Zanny, her mother, her sister, her roommates, Jeff, his son, Juliet, her boss, etc., etc.) why has no one come forward to say "Here I am. I do exist" or " I know that person"? Not a friend, or neighbor, or relative of any of these people have gone to LE or the family with proof of their existence.

This is a highly publicized case, it seems that someone would recognize at least one of the names and verify their existence. Obviously the A's don't believe in their existence either, otherwise they would have had their PI trying to track them down too. Not ONE person that Casey identified as knowing about Caylee's disappearance, or who can back up her story, has come to light. Not one.

I have a question. If these people exist (Zanny, her mother, her sister, her roommates, Jeff, his son, Juliet, her boss, etc., etc.) why has no one come forward to say "Here I am. I do exist" or " I know that person"? Not a friend, or neighbor, or relative of any of these people have gone to LE or the family with proof of their existence.

This is a highly publicized case, it seems that someone would recognize at least one of the names and verify their existence. Obviously the A's don't believe in their existence either, otherwise they would have had their PI trying to track them down too. Not ONE person that Casey identified as knowing about Caylee's disappearance, or who can back up her story, has come to light. Not one.

Would you expect them to if they were part of the underworld there? I don't have any proof to back this up but it is a clear possibility given the fact that she only stole $X and spent much, much more than that on phone bills, treating others to dinner, etc.

Beenaboba
Ah, nevermind, found it. Apparently, Dr. Vass found decomp chemicals in her trunk not found in pig decomp.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2053190/...Searchable-Doc

The problem I have with this report I've read multiple times is they had to concentrate the sample to get a reading of most of the chemicals, they don't have carbon tetrachloride on the chart on pg 9 which leaves me with the question, do pigs put off carbon tet during decomp? Then the other question is, do other cars in that area show carbon tet due to it being manufactured in the past not far from there? According to my research it was, and not only that it is found in a lot of water samples all around. So this leaves me wondering, if they had to concentrate the sample to get readings of many of the samples and carbon tet could be there due to other sources, where does that leave them? That is why the report says, there "MAY" have been a human decomp event, I'm sure. This may be one of the "junk science" items that come up at trial.

:eek:I'm just as confused as you are? I thought it was mistatements and/or lies in CA and Ga depositions.

What thread is this?

If you are speaking to me, this is a thread addressing misstatements and my addressing the air samples and other forensics is my way of addressing how they Anthony's may have it smelled like a dead body but they may have been using a figure of speech or have decided it could have come from other substances. I'll gladly change my mind once I have my questions answered fully. I've tried researching and only came up with the facts already mentioned, and the fact that a black band only shows up after 90 days of decomp, impossible in this case. It would have to be a light band and that could have come from a live person, such as Cindy.

:eek:I'm just as confused as you are? I thought it was mistatements and/or lies in CA and Ga depositions.

I thought it was also !! I'm getting confused !!:eek::eek::eek:Looks more like rebuttal to scientific evidence !!:bang:

She'd be smarter to claim those misstatements were caused by over-medicating. About 2 weeks into the case there should be some video on Greta and NG where CA is trying to speak, but can't even form a coherent
sentence.

My opinion of CA hasn't changed since a week after the 911 tapes were released. I still believe she is in it up to her browbangs.

I just watched the Greta video again this morning. I recommend this to all as a refresher. July 21, CA was trying to steer the interview away from Casey and onto Caylee, but all she could talk about was herself. :eek:

Would you expect them to if they were part of the underworld there? I don't have any proof to back this up but it is a clear possibility given the fact that she only stole $X and spent much, much more than that on phone bills, treating others to dinner, etc.

All of these people were a part of some "underworld"? And all of their neighbors, friends, relatives, were too?

Is there a link, or backup showing what she spent verses what she stole? The A's certainly weren't honest about the amounts she's taken from them and who knows how many other's she's stolen from (small amounts, $10 - $20) who didn't even notice?

I do not feel that what GA said about the decomp. smell in the car was a mistruth. As a former police officer he is very much aware of that odor and it is not something you would ever forget. The fact that he became physically ill while giving his statement to LE about the smell confirms he knew that human remains were in the trunk of that car.

All of these people were a part of some "underworld"? And all of their neighbors, friends, relatives, were too?

Is there a link, or backup showing what she spent verses what she stole? The A's certainly weren't honest about the amounts she's taken from them and who knows how many other's she's stolen from (small amounts, $10 - $20) who didn't even notice?

Huh? What would neighbors, friends and relatives have to do with what I said, unless any of them happened to be a part of her "working" income. I am basing the stolen funds compared to used funds on various pieces of the docs, including one payment of her phone bill using a debit card, shone in her phone records. This gave me an idea of how much her monthly bill was. I read one statement that said if she ever took a penny she'd know it right off and she didn't believe Casey ever stole from her. I forget who it was but everyone has access to the same docs I do. I've seen evidence that could show that her parents were paying for her epass but other than that I have no evidence she stole anymore than what Cindy and her mom said. To someone with her income, sometimes being the sole support of 4 people, that amount would justify her description of the amount being a lot of money. Just gas would be a whole lot of money and she did a lot of driving. Somehow her funds were cut off near the time Caylee went missing and she began to steal more. Remember, she said she would lie, cheat and steal to protect her daughter. I probably would to if I found no other way. I'm a horrible liar though.

Huh? What would neighbors, friends and relatives have to do with what I said, unless any of them happened to be a part of her "working" income. I am basing the stolen funds compared to used funds on various pieces of the docs, including one payment of her phone bill using a debit card, shone in her phone records. This gave me an idea of how much her monthly bill was. I read one statement that said if she ever took a penny she'd know it right off and she didn't believe Casey ever stole from her. I forget who it was but everyone has access to the same docs I do. I've seen evidence that could show that her parents were paying for her epass but other than that I have no evidence she stole anymore than what Cindy and her mom said. To someone with her income, sometimes being the sole support of 4 people, that amount would justify her description of the amount being a lot of money. Just gas would be a whole lot of money and she did a lot of driving. Somehow her funds were cut off near the time Caylee went missing and she began to steal more. Remember, she said she would lie, cheat and steal to protect her daughter. I probably would to if I found no other way. I'm a horrible liar though.

IIRC, one of her payments for her cell phone bill (around $364) was paid with a forged check from AH.

I am talking about the neighbors, friends and relatives of ALL of the people who Casey claims knew about Caylee's "kidnapping." Are they all part of the underworld too? No one has been able to verify the existence of even one of these people.

As for the money, only Cindy knows for sure how much money Casey stole and she certainly hasn't been honest and forthcoming with that information. Actually, after that first 911 call, she hasn't been honest about much, has she? The apple sure didn't fall far from that tree, did it?

IIRC, one of her payments for her cell phone bill (around $364) was paid with a forged check from AH.

Yes, I'm aware of that. I'm referring to a debit card used over the internet or phone.

Edit to add: I found it on p2873 of the docs, bank account debit authorized for 574.60. I don't believe I recall Casey debiting Amy's bank account, only using her checks. Is that correct?

How is it possible that George does not know that KC's story changed from Sawgrass to J Blanchard Park?

Trying to get back OT here, I think CA and GA are trying to do damage control with their statements in the deposition and the truth will just verify the fact that their daughter, who they loved killed their granddaughter. They are in the fight of their lives, I think, and they will do anything and say anything to save her. The truth has no value to them.

So, my question still is then, if the dog started at the drivers door, moved counterclockwise, why did it pass by the left and center of the trunk before alerting to the passenger or right side of the trunk? This is very important, I'm sure.

Dogs WILL NOT hit on anything but human remains ....... They are trained with human organs only....They will pass and go back and HIT sometimes that isnt that uncommon....afterall they have to sort through alot of smells..

Trying to get back OT here, I think CA and GA are trying to do damage control with their statements in the deposition and the truth will just verify the fact that their daughter, who they loved killed their granddaughter. They are in the fight of their lives, I think, and they will do anything and say anything to save her. The truth has no value to them.
bold,me
This will be their downfall at trial. Their lies will seal Casey's fate.

I do not feel that what GA said about the decomp. smell in the car was a mistruth. As a former police officer he is very much aware of that odor and it is not something you would ever forget. The fact that he became physically ill while giving his statement to LE about the smell confirms he knew that human remains were in the trunk of that car.

I agree...and its true once you have had a wiff of that smell you never do forget it. After the rig leaves the body it becomes limp and all the body juices start coming out, and that mixture puts out a smell that is entirely different from anything else. Its like weed once you have smelled that you dont forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV