MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyers in courtroom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made it to the store and back - hooray! Now I'm cleaning with the live stream playing in the background just patiently waiting:)

When you said you were going out I did to!

I appreciate your comments and believe much of it...but...from a man's perspective...I doubt he gave her the preg test to take home. If I went to all the efforts, calling mucho times, stopping at Wal Mart, etc, I will expect my pregnancy answers quickly and I want to see results with my own eyes. Who knows, maybe HE didnt want SM to see the negative results and that is where the night started down wrong path. I sort of think SM sprung the test on her and wanted a quick verifiable answer. I think i think SM was over the relationship and wanted to be free of HE but realized the ongoing drama if she was pregs. Either HE or someone else had SM thinking or almosting knowing HE was pregnant. Maybe she wasnt pregnant but using this as a bluff to maybe see SM again. Just guesses on my part

I don't believe Heather was pregnant when she disappeared. I formed this opinion from hearing Bri's testimony. I also agree Sidney was over the relationship and wanted to be free of HE.

LOL. My 15 year old son just called me to see if we had a verdict yet? Said he's thinking of us waiting. How sweet is that!

I don't know, if she was also dating other guys, like the one she went out with that night, I think he'd go down the 'it ain't my baby route'
I also think most girls, if they thought they were pregnant, wouldn't start dating a new guy.
But, I'm old and from a different age, maybe they do that now?
MOO only
I agree, and that reminds me of the scene in the movie Juno when the dad thought his pregnant daughter was dating...
Mac MacGuff: Are you having boy troubles? Because I gotta be honest with you; I don't much approve of dating in your condition, 'cause well... that's kind of messed up.

Juno MacGuff: Dad, no!

Mac MacGuff: Well, it's kind of skanky. Isn't that what you girls call it? Skanky? Skeevy?

Juno MacGuff: Please stop.

Mac MacGuff: [persisting] Tore up from the floor up?

Deadlocked.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I don't believe Heather was pregnant when she disappeared. I formed this opinion from hearing Bri's testimony. I also agree Sidney was over the relationship and wanted to be free of HE.

If true why didnt she need feminine products ? And why again did Sydney call her ?

<modsnip> Bri testified HE was hooking up with 2 other guys (they could be the father of her baby). Was this totally new revealing info or has this been discussed on FB?

courtroom filling up........ RUMOR: hung... he will send them back to deliberate...supposed holdout

According to the timeline posted above
Heather is first at Long Beard's from 2:42 to 2:56 and tries calling the payphone 4 times before leaving Long Beard's , gets 3 minutes down the road and turns around to arrive back at LongBeard's at 3:02 . I think Heather saw Sidney driving towards Long Beards and turned around
There is a 10 minute gap between the time HE last calls the payphone while sitting at Long Beards and when she leaves Long Beards to drive back to her apt. During that 10 minutes she does not try to call the pay phone . I think Heather and Sidney were together at Long Beard's during this 10 minutes. Enough time for Sidney to try to convince her to take the pregnancy test home .
As soon as she leaves Long Beards she calls Sidney's cell phone and talks for 4 minutes Note she does not call the payphone number but calls Sidney's cell phone immediately after leaving Long Beard's . To decide where to meet after she takes the pregnancy test ?

She arrives back at her apt at 3:20 and the phone call with Sidney ends at 3:22 . She is at her apt from 3:20 to 3:25 . She has 3 minutes from the time her phone call ends with Sidney till she drives out of the apt area . Enough time to run inside her apartment , leaving her phone in the car... to get something or to take a pregnancy test ? She leaves her apt at 3:25 and heads to PTL arriving at 3:35 and tries to call Sidney's phone 4 times between 3:38 and 3:41 . Black truck seen on residence video heading towards PTL at 3:36 and away from PTL at 3:49

This makes sense, but SM's phone was pinging from home, not LB's! SOMETHING happened in those ten minutes (her second time at LB's) to clue her into the fact that SM's phone had been turned back on. But what???

Maybe SM was dropped off at LB's prior to HE's arrival, or maybe a hired person was, or maybe TM was. Maybe they were lurking in the shadows waiting for a perfect moment to attack. Maybe she was murdered there, and after it was done, the murderer called SM's phone, at home, to arrange to be picked up.

OMG --- the judge in our case would not allow us to be 'deadlocked' so quickly!! I have the notes to prove it!!! And it wasn't even a trial of this magnitude!!! WTF?

Truslow's friend? Seems to be reports stating its a one person holdout?

Eddie Kadhim &#8207;@EddieKadhimWPDE [video=twitter;746410494102241280]https://twitter.com/EddieKadhimWPDE/status/746410494102241280[/video] Jury is deadlocked #MoorerTrial

Katrina Helmer &#8207;@KatrinaWMBF 1m1 minute ago
After trying again, if jurors are still not unanimous... Only then can they can declare a hung jury. #MoorerTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr