MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to me it is so strange that SM attorney and SM has had hardly anyone there supporting them. I would of thought the attorney would have another attorney or a paralegal or someone to help him. Other than the PI's and PC it has been empty over there. To me it seemed like that attorney just heard of the case the day before. OK if SM was not creeping' show me someone who said he had a job that night..... Pointing out that the 17 year old had smoked pot seemed really grasping at straws.

<mod snip>

To me, the most telling thing from the defense's closing statements was that SM was working that evening, YET they had not previously called anyone to confirm that. Why not? It would be so easy!

Meghan Miller &#8207;@Meghan_WBTW 1m1 minute ago
Judge, state and defense are back in courtroom for a discussion. #MoorerTrial #HeatherElvis

will there be some way to know if the jury stops deliberating for the night?

So, in cases like this, does the judge (and staff) stick around until the jury decides they want to go home for the night?

Erin MacPherson &#8207;@ErinWPDE 1m1 minute ago
Sidney Moorer is heading back into the courtroom. #MoorerTrial

Clq-biPWQAIkUDS.jpg

Oh no.....if they've reached a verdict already, this isn't going to be good.

I understand the excitement, anxiousness, & the need to know the moment a verdict comes in, but please stop talking about PMs. I'm pretty sure that those here know it's against the TOS. So, if you need to conduct business off-thread, just do it. Thanks!

To me, the most telling thing from the defense's closing statements was that SM was working that evening, YET they had not previously called anyone to confirm that. Why not? It would be so easy!

We know if there was anyone who could alibi SM that night, they would have been called to testify. Clearly another case of attorney misleading jury during closing.

Could be the jury is recessing for the night?

People coming in court room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has it been announced that a verdict is in? This could just be jury wanting to go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia