MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ "You'd have to believe I've been sitting next to the devil himself." - Truslow

I think that's what we all believe.

Sidney displayed anger just yesterday right in courtroom. Nother Lie from DT

This jury is loaded with men so I don't hold out hope that a jury loaded with southern men will find one of their fellow philanderers guilty of kidnapping. Sorry so jaded.

OMFG no he didn't say HE had drinks at LB with TM..........................
OMG

IMO

Is Truslow serious right now? All this time, it has seemed like SM had the better of the two attorneys. Now, I'm not so sure.

An underage possibly pregnant woman has drinks at Longbeards after closing time (and leaves once during that) and then goes off to meet TM? Yeah.

TM just got thrown under the bus big time.

I think he's doing a good job of showing them acting in concert.

Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW · 17s17 seconds ago
Truslow on video evidence: "I don't believe that stuff." #MoorerTrial

OMFG no he didn't say HE had drinks at LB with TM..........................
OMG

IMO

No, I think he implied she had drinks there, THEN (because of drinking/loosening up) thought it would be ok to meet a woman he was terrified of in a remote location in the middle of the night.

This jury is loaded with men so I don't hold out hope that a jury loaded with southern men will find one of their fellow philanderers guilty of kidnapping. Sorry so jaded.
This area is full of what we call "transplants." Don't be surprised if those jurors "ain't from 'round these parts."

Not sure if it is that, or if he is implying it was sloppy and lazy to not get pictures of the cameras? I have no idea. But, I really, really, really wish he had gotten pictures of those cameras.

I wonder if there are people screaming at their computers today "I have the photographs I have the photographs" that were from the Facebook page

No defense witnesses - KT just says whatever he wants unchallenged. This is obscene.

I wonder if there are people screaming at their computers today "I have the photographs I have the photographs" that were from the Facebook page

The prosecution missed an opportunity by not searching for photographs of these cameras on social media.

Are Facebook posts not admissible in court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member