MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit he did a good job of putting a huge guilt trip on the jury.

Prosecuted screwed up by not timing herself...... without rebuttal... that was NOT a closing i'd be proud of.

I can't recall ever seeing a case where the defense called no witnesses and the defendant was found not guilty. Can anyone else?

at the beginning of the week I was very confident that he would be found guilty. Now I'm not.

Thanks btw for all the updates!

Will the jury deliberate on a Friday?

JUDGE (paraphrased): You can't think that Mr. Moorer's decision not to testify means he's guilty. It doesn't mean anything. Everyone has the right not to testify.

Why no rebuttal? You ALWAYS want to have the last word and put that last thought in the jury's head. SMH x10000000

Umm, the defense didn't present any evidence to rebut.

at the beginning of the week I was very confident that he would be found guilty. Now I'm not.

Thanks btw for all the updates!

I'm the opposite. I was worried that he wouldn't be. Now I'm confident he will be. But, I totally respect your opinion :).

I think they did a good job connecting the dots during closing leading from HE right to SM. Id be surprised if they come back with a not guilty. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch