MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me rephrase, lol. If they do not come to a decision tonight, will they deliberate on a Friday? Many courts are closed on Friday, reason I ask.

Oh :). I hope so!

LONGEST jury instructions EVER!!!

Meghan Miller ‏@Meghan_WBTW 9m9 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer is back on the third floor of the courthouse. She just walked past media area. #MoorerTrial #HeatherElvis
2 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet 2
Like 1
More

She's NOT inside.... kids are.

I don't even understand how that can be allowed. How can you spring a new theory of what was happening that night in closing without having proved that earlier?

Closing statements are not evidence. Attorneys can almost say what they want. i.e. in the Casey Anthony trial, the defense attorney suddenly introduced in closing that Caylee drowned in the pool and that there had been some sexual abuse by Casey's father. None of this was brought up during the trial and there was no evidence for it.

methinks this judge thinks he's starring in a movie.... I've never seen one walk around the courtroom like this.

Thanks chelly, I watch a lot of trials intermittently so miss out on these things. It seems absurd that you can just say whatever.

:bang::tantrum::anguish::furious::judge:

IMO

So, kids are inside the court room but not TM? I find this SO distasteful!!

I imagine she's not happy either. KT made it obvious his opinion of her or that's part of his plan.

I think the jury will adjourn for the night and start deliberation in the morning.

I think the jury will adjourn for the night and start deliberation in the morning.

Either that or they stay late to get the verdict. Usually they ask them what they want to do (in my experience) which is IMO

Side Note: This is where the fun begins for the Jury, they can FINALLY talk to each other about the case!!!!

2nd Side Note: I love seeing all of HE friends, including BW who gave testimony there with her mom. We love you Heather!

I didn't hear judge say how long jury can deliberate today. Did he?

Do we get a new thread for the verdict watch? I think it wont take them long to reach a decision. jmo.

I hope all the jurors remember Sidney MADE the call from the payphone and Sidney was the one with he BLACK TRUCK.. if not for those two facts , I would be torn between Sidney or Tammy. But because it is a fact SIDNEY made the call and SIDNEY had the black truck. I believe he is guilty of luring Heather out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme