Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When Misty starts telling the truth then I'll believe she is sincere about wanting to go to bible study...JMO

I'd never make light of someone's decision to begin religious studies. I merely expect them to understand that it will not exonerate them for past behavior. May her studies take her to a place where she never feels the need to live her life the way she has in the past year.

When Misty starts telling the truth then I'll believe she is sincere about wanting to go to bible study...JMO

:thumb: SO so true... once again friend, you got it. A truly contrite and broken person doesn't just choose the most painless, legally expedient path lolol--but the one in which they accept full responsibility for their past actions.

I wouldn't put a genuine conversion beyond anybody either, but it is just a tad hard to take seriously any of the Road to Damascus lipservice while a person's actions still shout self-preservation... :waitasec: "With their lips they do honor me, but their hearts are far from me...."

:parrot:

I felt sure that Misty would be one of the first ones to talk after this arrest. She has never experienced jail before and it seems to me like she will be the one wanting a deal the most (she needs out of there !). At any rate, someone needs to start talking and soon !

BBM

Now, I don't mean to be snarky, but I get the feeling that in her family and with her friends and RC's family going to jail is practically a right of passage.

Ya know it's sad but I think there's a grain of truth to this... too bad this "rite" or "initiation" could be for the rest of her natural years. If that girl had one iota, one ounce of wisdom, geeeez....

I'd never make light of someone's decision to begin religious studies. I merely expect them to understand that it will not exonerate them for past behavior. May her studies take her to a place where she never feels the need to live her life the way she has in the past year.

I am confident Misty's life will drastically change now that Ron is out of her life and she isn't living with her relatives. I guess Misty had to qualify as an offender before she was eligble for social assistance in Florida.

Thinking..... I would love to be a mind reader so I could read mistys mind..... I hope that by her going to bible studys something clicks even if just for a moment and she talks more.... even if she thinks the info is stupid, it could be that tiny bit that breaks this case.... sometimes with a lot of stress like this people break down and go into self protection mode and forget a lot! But on a sad note, this girl knows.... she knows. JMO

The warrant in St Johns was always 150K......the one in Putnam County is 950K, putting her at 1.1M.

D-A-N-G. 1.1 M.

I'm gobsmacked, flabbergasted and smiling about this bail.

I hope the latest round of arrests leads to Haleigh. :praying:

:loser::loser:
Haleigh Cummings' family speaks about recent drug arrests
"Snip" http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...family-arrests
Jan 25, 2009
Members of Misty’s family say Misty has contacted them a few times by telephone for 4 or 5 minute clips. We are told Misty has done a lot of crying on the phone, and has talked about going to Bible study while being under incarceration.

By Art Harris, http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/27/police-reports-detail-misty-croslin-drug-deals/
Three days before ChristmasMisty Croslin made her first drug deal with a customer her family overheard her call XXXXX” someone who drove a white car she didn’t know was wired, who had heard she had connections and asked her to score. To hear law enforcement tell it, Misty was princesss of the little big time, the organizer who put the deals together.

By Art Harris, http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/27/police-reports-detail-misty-croslin-drug-deals/
Three days before ChristmasMisty Croslin made her first drug deal with a customer her family overheard her call “name deleted,” someone who drove a white car she didn’t know was wired, who had heard she had connections and asked her to score. To hear law enforcement tell it, Misty was princesss of the little big time, the organizer who put the deals together.

IMO Ronald is the ring leader of everything and thought getting everyone else to do his bidding would keep him safe from the long arm of the law.
He just keeps flapping his lips and I hope he goes down.

Three days before ChristmasMisty Croslin made her first drug deal with a customer her family overheard her call “name deleted” someone who drove a white car she didn’t know was wired, who had heard she had connections and asked her to score. To hear law enforcement tell it, Misty was princesss of the little big time, the organizer who put the deals together.

Her family is talking to AH? If I was Misty's lawyer I would ask them to puh-leeez be quiet and not talk to the media.

Three days before ChristmasMisty Croslin made her first drug deal with a customer her family overheard her call “name deleted,” someone who drove a white car she didn’t know was wired, who had heard she had connections and asked her to score. To hear law enforcement tell it, Misty was princesss of the little big time, the organizer who put the deals together.

And that’s how the deals went down, in three nearby counties, from the Flying J truck stop off I 95 in St. Augustine, where Misty was heading when she told "name deleted" was “freaking out” because it was her biggest deal ever–155 Hydrocodone she said her confidante, Donna Brock, had given her to sell—for $800.

Telling your customer you're freaking out for $800 dollars seems rather amateurish. A seasoned organizer wouldn't do it, IMO, this is beginner talk. I'm sure it's a lot of money for her but if it makes her freak out she's not all that tough yet.

Her family is talking to AH? Does he pay for interviews or do they just enjoy chatting with him? If I was Misty's lawyer I would ask them to puh-leeez be quiet and not talk to the media.
Especially since AH is sloppy with the facts.
In reference to the Dec. 22nd transaction, Harris says:
This time, *name deleted* wanted 45 Roxycodone, and one of six police reports we’ve posted below detail how he handed her $750 in a McDonald’s parking lot in Palatka, Fla. and she gave him the pills handed to her by a white man in a big truck poilce are now tracking as part of the probe.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/27/police-reports-detail-misty-croslin-drug-deals/
Tommy made the phone calls to the source. Tommy got out of the agent's car and waited in front of the Auto Zone. The driver of the truck handed the pills to Tommy, not Misty. A small but very significant detail. As for the truck, the owner lives in East Palatka and his/her name is in the police report (redacted).

And she didn't just bring Ronald and Hope along. It's obvious from the reports that Tommy, Ronald, and the juvenile were the contacts for the sources. It's less obvious in the Jan 13th incident whether Hope was the contact for the source or just "along for the ride". Not to mention it was Ronald who talked to the agent on Jan. 18 about "future drug deals" and called the shots on Jan 12, 13, and 14. The police reports can be found in AH's article.

And Misty is certainly no organizer. She was an easy catch for the agent because she is so brazen and gullible.

I wonder why Misty has not had any visitors?
"Snip"
Corrections - Video and Annex Visitation Information
Location - Video Visitation: (Located in the Food Lion Plaza on US-1 South)
St. Johns County Sheriff's Office
Video Visitation Center
2463 US-1 South
St. Augustine, FL 32086
Google Map Link
Schedule:
Video Visitation is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 A.M. until 8:00 P.M.
Video Visitation is closed on Fridays.
http://www.sjso.org/divisions/corrections.aspx

Where did misty get the money to buy the drugs? She must have started out as the social butterfly making contacts with people for somebody else. She is a chatterbox and would love to do something other than babysit. When she found rc, her life was moving up....so she thought. She had nothing and he must have looked like a rich man in her eyes...hey, everything's relative..lol.

Her lust for material possessions and attention got the best of her. I agree with Hank and Lisa that she is a follower. In this case, she was struggling for acceptance and independence.

N/k charlie... what search is right... !!!?! omg I guarantee that's the last thing he and TN are talkin about.

Tho lone I wish you were right, and I might've even believed that... in another lifetime. But like RC himself told us he's "goin to prison" and fixin to do some real time. Doesn't sound like a man ready to tell all.
:(

congratulations. A beautiful baby joins us!

Where did misty get the money to buy the drugs? She must have started out as the social butterfly making contacts with people. She is a chatterbox and would love to do something other than babysit. When she found rc, her life was moving up....so she thought. She had nothing and he must have looked like a rich man in her eyes...hey, everything's relative..lol.

Her lust for material possessions and attention got the best of her. I agree with Hank and Lisa that she is a follower. In this case, she was struggling for acceptance and independence.

Who says she used money? Hehe..

BBM

Now, I don't mean to be snarky, but I get the feeling that in her family and with her friends and RC's family going to jail is practically a right of passage.

I agree. Probably for the first time in her life, she will know where to call home and I say that seriously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71
Back