Misty C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me put together a list of what we know as fact about Missy supported by docs or LE statements, or statements she has made about herself?
We know that for some reason she either forgot or didn't think it was important to include when asked several times did anyone stop over that night that relative/GGM drove by/dropped off clothes around 7-7:30.

We know that for some reason she either forgot or didn't think it was important to include when asked several times did anyone stop over that night that relative/GGM drove by/dropped off clothes around 7-7:30.
We also do not know what LE asked her not to discuss in the media or to release in other ways. I believe it is possible this is part of the reason we are seeing different accounts and holes in her stories. She is trying to comply, but gets caught up when she is in the middle of interviews and is nervous. I think LE has her official statement now and knows exactly where she was in the timeline from the days before until Haleigh went missing plus beyond.

We also do not know what LE asked her not to discuss in the media or to release in other ways. I believe it is possible this is part of the reason we are seeing different accounts and holes in her stories. She is trying to comply, but gets caught up when she is in the middle of interviews and is nervous. I think LE has her official statement now and knows exactly where she was in the timeline from the days before until Haleigh went missing plus beyond.

That is a fitting scenario as to why her stories may have changed, imo.
LE has to withhold something.

It seems that most of all the facts about Misty is just rumors,not to say that they aren't true,but Misty and Ron sure are living in a simple little trailer with a tiny car in a trailerpark.Small town,I can understand all the gossip,but LE at this point has all the facts.I don't think Ron and Misty could have pulled up all the marijuana from around thier trailer before LE came out and some searchers would have told that in the first week.

I am kind of getting tired of posts regarding Misty being this horrible dropout druggie. I need proof! Do we have a failed drug test or drug records? She is 17 has she for sure dropped out of school? Is she taking correspondence courses or graduated early. My daughter graduated in Dec, but will not receive her diploma until May when she walks in graduation with the rest of her class. I am just looking for some proof that she is as horrible as posters have made her out to be.

I have thought maybe someone has made a copy of that key and when she was sleeping came in,knowing Ronald was at work.

You can go to Walmart and in minutes have a copy made,run it back over,people hang thier keys up next to door,not very smart.I was thinking more along the line of acquaintences,not associates.

I am kind of getting tired of posts regarding Misty being this horrible dropout druggie. I need proof! Do we have a failed drug test or drug records? She is 17 has she for sure dropped out of school? Is she taking correspondence courses or graduated early. My daughter graduated in Dec, but will not receive her diploma until May when she walks in graduation with the rest of her class. I am just looking for some proof that she is as horrible as posters have made her out to be.
I don't have the link, but she did state that she dropped out and signed up for GED classes, but never went.

Well, for what it's worth, MOO. Misty and Ron have not told the entire truth. I do think that one or the both of them could very well be involved in drug trade. IMO, that is one reason why Ron and Misty will not tell everything they know because you can get killed doing that. They may think that if they keep their mouth shut, they might see Haleigh again. Or they may be protecting Jr. and themselves. It doesn't have to be someone from the Mexican drug Cartel for you to be afraid of what else they can do to you. I do believe the rumors that drugs are involved. I also believe that Misty was not in the home that night. I think that she was either partying or maybe even delivering, who knows. As far as the two threads, one on Misty and one on Ron: well, some of you are supporting one and blasting the other. Personally, I don't see where either one is worth arguing about.

I wouldn't say Misty is necessarily a "horrible person" but I think she did some extremely irresponsible things. I think she is gullible in some ways too, or just naive or scared. Either way, she's not telling all she knows.

Been thinking that from the beginning,why they keep pulling her in.It would be better with some theories if we knew if she had a key,because the door lock wasn't broken open. I thought at the beginning cousin Brandon,but I don't know if he's there,because Lindsey posted on his myspace for him to call her.

---
I agree. I want to know if she had a key and also what kind of deadbolt was on the door. I have two different kinds of deadbolts on my living room door and the side door. Living room door you can open the deadbolt with a key but you can also open it from the inside by turning a switch on the deadbolt. On the side door, you need a key to open it, both from the outside and from the inside. You can not open it at all without a key.

I wouldn't say Misty is necessarily a "horrible person" but I think she did some extremely irresponsible things. I think she is gullible in some ways too, or just naive or scared. Either way, she's not telling all she knows.

Do you know her personally?

I have thought that she's holding info possibly to protect Haleigh if a SO has taken her or for some reason someone they might know.

We know because she said so? I don't understand. She could tell us her brother was over and the a/c guy was over, but she couldn't tell us relative/GGM drove by/dropped off clothes?

Well, for what it's worth, MOO. Misty and Ron have not told the entire truth. I do think that one or the both of them could very well be involved in drug trade. IMO, that is one reason why Ron and Misty will not tell everything they know because you can get killed doing that. They may think that if they keep their mouth shut, they might see Haleigh again. Or they may be protecting Jr. and themselves. It doesn't have to be someone from the Mexican drug Cartel for you to be afraid of what else they can do to you. I do believe the rumors that drugs are involved. I also believe that Misty was not in the home that night. I think that she was either partying or maybe even delivering, who knows. As far as the two threads, one on Misty and one on Ron: well, some of you are supporting one and blasting the other. Personally, I don't see where either one is worth arguing about.

For what it's worth, I do believe RC is telling the whole truth, I do not know anything about the drug rumors, but I get the feeling he would risk prison or give his life to get his little girl home safe and sound. I feel CS would do the same. LE is dealing with MC and the rumor mill and trying to find HC which is the main goal.

We know because she said so? I don't understand. She could tell us her brother was over and the a/c guy was over, but she couldn't tell us relative/GGM drove by/dropped off clothes?
It is what we don't know LE asked her not to discuss which could be the problem. Maybe they did ask her not to say anything about anyone stopping by or her timeline...again...I am only speculating.

Wouldn't "proof" concerning MC be in juvenile records, etc.?
We are aware of what was filed by her mother concerning the sexual assault case and the guy's record. It would appear this part can be found, but her records would be sealed.

Misty needs to tell the police who she was hanging out with in the days/weeks before Haleigh disappeared.

Misty needs to tell the police who she was hanging out with in the days/weeks before Haleigh disappeared.

Anna I went back and read all your posts. Interesting! Did you call in a tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth