Misty C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to remind myself that this girl through all the questioning and requestioning must be under tremendous pressure by LE to give them something to work with and to provide names of possible suspects. But I have to tell you it disturbs me too that what few details we've managed to glean from gf's story seem to always have emerged in response to holes or problems discovered in her story. After explaining away blankets, beds, bedtimes, it was 8pm, no it was 10 pm, up to potty, woops no it was a drink... then hadn't said a single thing about Haleigh's grandma stopping by at suppertime--until her timeline was questioned because she'd not been able to prove Haleigh was still alive and suddenly boom the 7pm sighting by dad's mom, oh no I guess it was some other people Grandma sent over... and now there is the fall guy/scapegoat/straw cousin Joe, I dunno... too few details, too late IMO. She seems fuzzy on exactly what the events of that evening were, and that just seems really odd for anyone who was there, and in a right mind.

:parrot:

:waitasec: Yes, and you know the hinky meter goes up when (1) the story starts a changin, and (2) the families of Ron and Misty start corroborating each other.

Sure hope LE has already questioned ALL of these extended family members of Ron's and Misty's re: when, where and how the families have met/been together... Be willing to bet there's not a whole lot of contact prior to Haleigh going missing...

How did Joe, Misty cousin leave town? ... his own vehicle, friends vehicle, stolen vehicle, walk, fly, train ... boat? Ive heard reported by the family that he left the same day Haleigh went missing, but havent heard how he left? Also, havent heard if a time was reported when he left?

With LE being so tight lipped about all this, I am not sure how much information we are getting is new information to LE. The grandma coming by, the J.O. situation may have been given to LE on day one we just hadnt heard about it. I think the last time we heard Misty speak was when she talked about J.O. that also makes me wonder if LE told her to zip it and not talk to media.

I wish LE was more open with information. It really bothers me something like Haleigh having misshaped toes is not on the amber alert, you would think that would be an important physical feature to help spot her.

I try to remind myself that this girl through all the questioning and requestioning must be under tremendous pressure by LE to give them something to work with and to provide names of possible suspects. But I have to tell you it disturbs me too that what few details we've managed to glean from gf's story seem to always have emerged in response to holes or problems discovered in her story. After explaining away blankets, beds, bedtimes, it was 8pm, no it was 10 pm, up to potty, woops no it was a drink... then hadn't said a single thing about Haleigh's grandma stopping by at suppertime--until her timeline was questioned because she'd not been able to prove Haleigh was still alive and suddenly boom the 7pm sighting by dad's mom, oh no I guess it was some other people Grandma sent over... and now there is the fall guy/scapegoat/straw cousin Joe, I dunno... too few details, too late IMO. She seems fuzzy on exactly what the events of that evening were, and that just seems really odd for anyone who was there, and in a right mind.

OH OH OH....and don't forget Ron's "no cousin, no gun, no fight"....hmmmm how does that fit the new story?????

I live in a small community. It would be the same here, no need for LE to talk. Everyone knows everyone else. They see these people on a day to day basis. They know who has been in trouble, they know the suspected drug dealers. There are the same people that come forward with info when a crime happens. The same people LE get their info from. They are the kind of people that come forward with tips.

teh...I grew up in a small community too....the joke used to be that you didn't need to use your turn signals on the car because everyone already knew where you were going.....and if you didn't turn where they thought you should....they would call your mother and tell her!

I've spent some time trying to get the hang on what to post and how to post in here. Some posters are posting things that I absolutely agree with. I have no contact with either family in this sad case. I do though live close by. Let's just say I know a guy that has some experience with drug dealers and what they are capable of. There are many senerios that could fit in this case. I have my own ideas and I have been questioned by PCSO once when they checked my home along with all the other homes in the neighborhood and once when I went to them to offer information that could have or may be pertinent to this case. If in fact anyone is interested I'm willing to share my knowledge, little as it may be, but in no way does it accuse anyone connected to this case or does it solve this case, it's more about simple deductions and norms. Let me know if anyone is interested in me continuing.

I've spent some time trying to get the hang on what to post and how to post in here. Some posters are posting things that I absolutely agree with. I have no contact with either family in this sad case. I do though live close by. Let's just say I know a guy that has some experience with drug dealers and what they are capable of. There are many senerios that could fit in this case. I have my own ideas and I have been questioned by PCSO once when they checked my home along with all the other homes in the neighborhood and once when I went to them to offer information that could have or may be pertinent to this case. If in fact anyone is interested I'm willing to share my knowledge, little as it may be, but in no way does it accuse anyone connected to this case or does it solve this case, it's more about simple deductions and norms. Let me know if anyone is interested in me continuing.

Welcome Nunzio! Please share your input. Every opinion and theory is important!

How did Joe, Misty cousin leave town? ... his own vehicle, friends vehicle, stolen vehicle, walk, fly, train ... boat? Ive heard reported by the family that he left the same day Haleigh went missing, but havent heard how he left? Also, havent heard if a time was reported when he left?

Now that is a great question since there have been postings about him having the van that went missing and returning it with a large "scratch" down the side! If he had to borrow a van in Florida, how the heck did he get out of the state and go back to Tennessee??

Nunzio, Big Hugs to you, and WELCOME!! Yes, if you have anything substantial to share, please do! Local insight is one of the things that makes WS's a special place when it come to sad cases like this! We may not always be able to solve a case, but we can often help keep the heat up until the powers that be can solve it! (Tori Vinneau and Dean Springstube case).

Now that is a great question since there have been postings about him having the van that went missing and returning it with a large "scratch" down the side! If he had to borrow a van in Florida, how the heck did he get out of the state and go back to Tennessee??

AND..when was it returned, and to whom, and why did Misty say her blanket was in it, and did it have mud or dust or leaves on it???? Don't they know we NEED this information right NOW????

Oh, and Hello Reann! I always feel like I am looking at ME when I see your name on a posting! :dance::slap:

I had the story wrong!!! I thought the cousin left town way before Haleigh went missing. geeish:(

AND..when was it returned, and to whom, and why did Misty say her blanket was in it, and did it have mud or dust or leaves on it???? Don't they know we NEED this information right NOW????

Reann, it is SO evident that we have great minds that think alike; in addition to similar names! YES!! If you go to the parking lot, look at my post that compares this case to the Devon Epps case. :blowkiss:

I always have to read carefully too!

Just look closely, into my eyes Pirate....very closely! Sorry - just felt a need for some humor in a case that is driving me insane - and breaking my heart! Thanks again Pirate for ALL of your support, in this case and many other cases. I consider you one of the "regulars", and I always respect your opinion.

I always have to read carefully too!

LOL....don't mean to trick you....that's why I never put up a little picture by my name...thought it would make it easier to tell us apart. I don't mind people being confused...as long as I agree with everything Reannan says....just kidding!!!!

I tend to agree. It's another Jesse G/Amy H scenario, isn't it?

This Joe and the Cinderblock story seems to be pivotal. If true, we might have our perp. If false you've got to wonder why Misty would tell a story like that.

BTW, was she with him when he did these B&Es, did he tell her about this detail, or did she read the police reports? Hmmmm.

I don't know about link between Joe and cinderblock (?) need to research but was this his alleged mo during robberies or something? Generally up til now I've still had a hard time believing any of the immediate family in this are directly responsible. And maybe it's me, but neither can I quite envision dad trusting gf w something so big, so soon. And while I believe gf could well be indirectly responsible for having left the children alone and/or becoming inebriated, I can't for the life of me picture her in any way involved w disposal of a body or anything along those lines. Call me naive but I just can't see it. I can't even see her arranging for someone else to do such a thing. Well that is, until I consider a possible relative, someone very close who might "owe" gf one, or over whom gf might "hold" something. Prior to considering this one exception, I would've said that despite gf bearing possible guilt or responsibility for negligence, I was nonetheless convinced she hadn't any direct knowledge of Haleigh's disappearance or whereabouts. But a tie such as JO, w whom gf has a shared or secret past, or any sort of shared complicity, is the kind of blood that might just run thick enough. JMO

I do not know about link between Joe and cinderblock, need to research but was this his alleged mo during robberies or something? Generally up til now I've still had a hard time believing any of the immediate family in this are directly responsible. And maybe it's me, but neither can I quite envision dad trusting gf w something so big, so soon. And while I believe gf could well be indirectly responsible for having left the children alone and/or becoming inebriated, I can't for the life of me picture her in any way involved w disposal of a body or anything along those lines. Call me naive but I just can't see it. I can't even see her arranging for someone else to do such a thing. Well that is until I consider a possible relative, someone very close who might "owe" her one. Prior to or w this exception, I would've said that despite gf bearing possible guilt or responsibility for negligence, I'd still be convinced she hadn't any direct knowledge of Haleigh's disappearance or whereabouts. But a tie like JO w whom gf has shared past, or shares any sort of complicity, is the kind of blood that might just run thick enough. JMO

I don't disagree Kiki. I have a feeling Misty is a follower and not inclined to do anything like this by herself.

And I really don't think Ron physically did anything to his daughter.

Misty is the key IMO.

This Joe and the Cinderblock story seems to be pivotal. If true, we might have our perp. If false you've got to wonder why Misty would tell a story like that.

BTW, was she with him when he did these B&Es, did he tell her about this detail, or did she read the police reports? Hmmmm.

Cinderblock story? Is it just that it propped the door open or is there more? Sorry I was gone all afternoon and I am trying to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth