Misty C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....well...

She is just a child and shouldn't be raising 'kids' IMO(they are NOT her kids)...then again...I had a child when I was 16 and I shouldn't have been raising a kid when I was still a kid myself , however, it was MY kid...not me trying to play house...

But ITA with the question being asked...It really cannot be both!

I don't think sitting through an interrogation where someone is screaming and yelling at you while calling you a liar equates into how immature or mature you are!!! GMAB!! If it were me today (I consider myself pretty darn mature) and it happened...I would walk myself right out the door and not think twice!!

I think Misty knows that LE is suspicious of her and her ever changing stories! Just as Ron has to know this...I mean, come on (a lil Casey A moment), how many times has she been questioned, polygraphed...

I'm honestly surprised they are not lawyered up yet...wonder if that will be the next breaking news in this case?
I have respected the fact neither of them have lawyered up and I predicted Crystal would be first even if it is with a supposed custody attorney (watch how quickly that would change if they started questioning her intensely!).

It is time now they did hire an attorney, imo. I hate to see it, but I would recommend it. Not only to protect themselves, but to protect Rj from the people coming for him at this point.

I don't think sitting through an interrogation where someone is screaming and yelling at you while calling you a liar equates into how immature you are!!! GMAB!! If it were me today (I consider myself pretty darn mature) and it happened...I would walk myself right out the door and not think twice!!

Bolded by me.

I don't either. Of course, If I were the last person to have been with a child who came up missing from the same room that I had been sleeping in I would know that I would be the first suspect. Common sense tells us this...IMO. And if I truly were innocent I would sit there while they were calling me a liar and screaming at me and probably yell right back that I DIDN'T DO IT, I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS...but I sure wouldn't walk out and cast more suspicion upon myself!

I don't think sitting through an interrogation where someone is screaming and yelling at you while calling you a liar equates into how immature or mature you are!!! GMAB!! If it were me today (I consider myself pretty darn mature) and it happened...I would walk myself right out the door and not think twice!!

Do you really think LE should not get tuff with/and or ask hard questions, when they believe that you are not being honest?
I mean, come on....if they can't do that, how many crimes would go unsolved?

Do you really think LE should not get tuff with/and or ask hard questions, when they believe that you are not being honest?
I mean, come on....if they can't do that, how many crimes would go unsolved?
Granted we haven't seen all the interrogations on the "other" case where they KNOW for a fact someone is lying...I never saw them resort to such tactics. So while I think they should ask hard questions, there is no reason for those tactics here.

(I took the madman part out. Maybe he didn't act like one.)

Yup. Which is it???????????? It can't be both.
Steve Huff, a member here but also a blogger with his own column (www.truecrimereport.com) told me and his other readers a long time ago that you can never impose your thoughts and ideals on others or project what you would think or do onto a person of suspicion (Steve if you are reading this I hope I got that right....you said it so much better).. That means.... it doesn't matter how well you did at 17 with kids... what matters is who is Misty? What is Misty? Was she capable of this? In asking those questions we cannot apply our own situations because if she had something to do with this... she is not normal and cannot be like us. Does that make sense? It is hard not to rationalize the behavior of people when they do the unrational.

That being said, I am not saying she DID this. In my opinion, from what I have seen of her so far, I am highly suspect of her behavior, her actions and her reactions. I do not find them consistent with any other 17 year old girl in the same situation. Of course it is just my opinion, as we are all entitled. The point of my post was just the reminder that to try and associate normal with evil is like trying to stick a square peg in a round hole in the end.

Granted we haven't seen all the interrogations on the "other" case where they KNOW for a fact someone is lying...I never saw them resort to such tactics. So while I think they should ask hard questions, there is no reason for those tactics here.

I just don't think they would be using tactics like that unless they thought it necessary. They aren't just going to single Misty out and pick on her, they must have reasons we don't know about. It could be the poly results, or some forensics that have came back, we just don't know. LE is saying she is the key, they need her to talk. I guess they are trying to get her to anyway they can.

Since when does being tough or resorting to telling the person who is being interrogated that they think they are lying (this did happen in the 'other' case) make them a madman?

Bolded by me.

I don't either. Of course, If I were the last person to have been with a child who came up missing from the same room that I had been sleeping in I would know that I would be the first suspect. Common sense tells us this...IMO. And if I truly were innocent I would sit there while they were calling me a liar and screaming at me and probably yell right back that I DIDN'T DO IT, I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS...but I sure wouldn't walk out and cast more suspicion upon myself!
I would not be a glutton for punishment especially if I knew I didn't do anything wrong! I would not allow someone to adamantly and repeatedly tell me I did if I could walk away.

but we did see those tactics... after Yuri said that Caylee was rotting somewhere and Casey knew he left the room and the "nice cop" started in and trying to buddy up...

The interesting thing here that we do not yet know is the reason for it and perhaps LE has one. How can you say for sure that there was no reason?

Bolded by me

I did. I will be glad to find the links for you. The OCSO were very hard on KC. So much so, that many people have commented on her ability to stay so cool under such enormous pressure.

KC was the last known person to see Caylee alive. Her story was inconsistent. MC was the last known person to see Haleigh. Her story has been inconsistent. We don't know what evidence LE has that makes them think MC is lying, but we do know they are concerned enough to polygraph her multiple times and still consider her replies inconsistent.

Since when does being tough or resorting to telling the person who is being interrogated that they think they are lying (this did happen in the 'other' case) make them a madman?
She referred to him being rude and yelling at her, IIRC. Just saying...this is not neccessary, imo.

but we did see those tactics... after Yuri said that Caylee was rotting somewhere and Casey knew he left the room and the "nice cop" started in and trying to buddy up...

The interesting thing here that we do not yet know is the reason for it and perhaps LE has one. How can you say for sure that there was no reason?
I didn't say Yuri wasn't hard on her and didn't ask tough questions etc. He didn't go into a rant and do the things I believe I am hearing from this guy. I could be wrong and this guy didn't go off on her. I don't consider what YM or JM doing any of the above. I thought they maintained their cool pretty much which is one reason I respect them so highly.

hopefully pcsd taped their interviews just like they did with Casey... Can you imagine how Casey describes the interrogation by Yuri et al? Most likely being rude and yelling and calling her a liar. fwiw....

I would not be a glutton for punishment especially if I knew I didn't do anything wrong! I would not allow someone to adamantly and repeatedly tell me I did if I could walk away.

Glutton for punishment...I wouldn't be either! I could/would understand if she walked away from media for them calling her a liar or telling her they didn't believe her but not from LE. Walking away only makes it look more suspicious...most people would want LE, especially, to believe what they were saying and would do anything they could to cooperate...walking out is not cooperating IMO!

Misty is the last one to of supposedly seen Haleigh...she needs interrogated...and if LE believes for reasons unbeknownst to us that she is lying or not being totally truthful then they have every right to inform her of that!!!

SS...I feel like I am quoting you non stop today...and posting from a different perspective...I really enjoy your posts and they do make me think...hope you don't feel like I'm picking on you...so to speak...;)...you are just the only one I've noticed posting against my theory/way of thinking...honestly, no hard feelings...just trying to understand your way of looking at it!

You don't think so ? Why not ?

It is probably what I think is a 'breaking' interview, but since they(Po Po) in the beginning believed this to be an accident -- I have listened to interviews that I thought were very soft... like they were using that tactic instead of a harder one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth