Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Busylady I'm not sure I am clearly understanding how LE there is handling this case. It's kind of unlike anything I've really seen before to be honest.

As far as the possibility of MC having failed the first tests administered soon after Haleigh went missing. I will admit that I have seen it happen more than once in cases where the only evidence that implicated someone in a crime was an LDT but LE's hands were tied to arrest that person. They had no other grounds for arrest.

Have to accept it Busy..LE has got tired of waiting for her to come and talk to them.

If they took her in on minor stuff ... they would risk the chance of NOT getting info where Haleigh is...ala, she would have lawyered up and bailed out of a minor charge and they would be no where. They were hoping to get info on where the precious one could be. Since she/they refused to cooperate, they got fed up and resorted to pulling out bigger guns.

Since they are forbidden to press her hard in questioning due to her age, they did the best they are able.........this was good.

When does she turn 18? Anyone know?

What they need now is the vehicle she drove and the proof she drove it.

LOL at this point I am willing to force Misty to do just about anything to get the truth out of her.
You get the water and I will get the board. ;)

To be honest with you, Busy. Now this has come out and Ronald said her bed wasn't slept in...I don't think it is going to take long until she comes clean. She knows the gigs up. When Tim mentioned he was like a "grandfather" to Misty and then he goes public in this very big way to completely discredit her...I think it is going to crumble her quickly. Or at least...it is my hope now.

LE has maintained from the begining that Misty's was the key that her stories were inconsistant so therefore that tells me that Misty did not pass her first Poly with LE.

As far as the details go, LE nor Ron or anyone else in the family are required to tell us anything pertaining to the investigation, so we do not know if Ron had told LE the bed was made, LE may have gotten Ron involved to keep an eye on Misty til they can find something to charge her with.
Lets face it Misty is not very smart, and if she is love struck by Ron they may have felt that the best way to keep her around is by having her believe Ron is on her side. Could it possably be that Misty's brother was the one molesting Misty, and maybe Misty found out that he had messed with Haliegh and she thought that Ron would leave her if if Haliegh told her daddy that Misty's brother had messed with her, and Ron found out that he had messed with Misty to and Misty never said anything. Maybe Ron and LE now suspect that and that what has caused the firestorm between Ron and the Croslin's.

I am just throwing theories out there. I 100 percent believe Misty knows what happened to Halieghand I believe NOW I didn't before but I believe that Ron may be tring to get Misty to break.
The fact that Misty is only 17 and is still a minor may be one reason LE is dragging thier feet, once she is an adult I think they would have more options.

All things posted above are just my opinion.

If she says she saw 4 people but she thought she was dreaming, she sure was alert and awake enough for the 911 call, so she could not of been that drugged or out of it I wouldnt think to not know if it was real or a dream.

This is the only alternative i got. BTW did she say she was shaking during the 911 call or was it my imagination?

http://www.womenshealth.gov/faq/date-rape-drugs.cfm

"GHB takes effect in about 15 minutes and can last 3 or 4 hours. It is very potent: A very small amount can have a big effect. So it's easy to overdose on GHB. Most GHB is made by people in home or street "labs." So, you don't know what's in it or how it will affect you. GHB can cause these problems:

Relaxation
Drowsiness
Dizziness
Nausea
Problems seeing
Loss of consciousness (black out)
Seizures
Can't remember what happened while drugged
Problems breathing
Tremors
Sweating
Vomiting
Slow heart rate
Dream-like feeling
Coma
Death"

What they need now is the vehicle she drove and the proof she drove it.

I agree, if she left that trailer someone probably saw her. Even if it's one of the four she says she dreamed about..someone knows. My advice to them would be to ask for deal and tell the truth nothing but the truth.

Not one word out of Misty's mouth has been the truth. To even take what she says and piece it together is a waste of your keyboard.

SS...Two Words....Casey Anthony.
I would have to say she is much better than Casey A. To steal a quote: "There is NO evidence!" Cindy A. on the witness stand at the first hearing. Well...Cindy was wrong about that with Casey, but it appears that it is true with Misty. LE stated today they have no probable cause to arrest her.

OT and my :twocents:

It doesn't matter who was correct and forsaw this latest development.

It doesn't matter who was incorrect and didn't forsee this latest development.

It just doesn't matter at all.

What matters is that finally Haleigh is back in focus. What matters is what we take away and learn from this particular case and carry it not only forward in other case discussions but hopefully it gives us a better understanding in real life situations.

This isn't about who was right, who was wrong...because in the end it doesn't matter squat what any of us thinks. It really doesn't.

What matters is a living breathing sweet little girl is deceased. It matters that she is found and justice is brought to bear for her. That IMHO is all that matters.

You think she is dead, Kat? Sigh..........

What if she is in a place where she can't be found?

I just thought about something else. JR stated that the couch was bouncing that night, so IFFFFFF that is a true memory Misty would not have been in the bed but on the couch, so the bed would have remained made. I am seriously wondering now if her brother is involved, because wasn't the van that was borrowed from her brothers house, the same house cousin Jo was staying at? what if the big secret is thather brother is involved also if I remember correctly wasn't a police unit sent over to the brothers house that night?

How about I start the thread and call it something like the crow recipess. I need new ideas as I have had to eat more than once. :blushing:

I just know that tomorrow it could be my nose being rubbed in something so I ain't saying a word.

By the way, being southern, I think battered and fried crow with mashed potatos and gravy might not be too bad.

I would have to say she is much better than Casey A. To steal a quote: "There is NO evidence!" Cindy A. on the witness stand at the first hearing. Well...Cindy was wrong about that with Casey, but it appears that it is true with Misty. LE stated today they have no probable cause to arrest her.
What about Lieing to investigators? Hindering an investigation? Probable cause? Child neglect? Endangering the welfare of a child... I am sure I can think of more

Now, you're going to have to explain why RC backed her. He started supporting her from the gate, so the fact that he was doing it for LE does not pass the sniff test.

You think she is dead, Kat? Sigh..........

What if she is in a place where she can't be found?

Yes Grace I'm sorry but I do think she is deceased. I hope and pray Tim will either get MC to tell him where she is or get MC to tell him who knows where she is and the go get her. If he can't get her to tell, then I am praying every night that Tim finds her on his own.

Wouldn't you think they've probably been prepared to try her as an adult if need be since Feb. anyway They may have held off for as long as they had hope something MC said could lead them to a live Haleigh but now she's lawyering up anyway.

Somehow it's hard to believe she's just blocked out events while living everyday w RC. This is wierder than the Schulers. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro